Aldiko Book Reader
Aldiko Book Reader supports all eBooks sold at eBookMall. You can use Aldiko to read PDF and ePub eBooks on your Android-powered mobile phone or tablet.
Download eBook with Adobe Digital Editions
ePub (Adobe DRM) and PDF (Adobe DRM) eBooks must be downloaded to your computer with Adobe Digital Editions, even if you're only planning on reading the eBook on your Android device.
Follow the instructions on our Adobe Digital Editions page to install and authorize Adobe Digital Editions on your computer.
Download and Install Aldiko Book Reader
1. Download Aldiko Book Reader
To install Aldiko Book Reader on your Android device, scan the barcode on the Aldiko website with your device. Or, search for "Aldiko" in the Android Market.
The Aldiko Book Reader will work on any devices running on the Android operating system version 2.1 or above, including Android smartphones, Android tablets, and others.
2. Authorize with an Adobe ID
To authorize your device, tap on "Adobe DRM" under General Settings.
If you have an Adobe ID already, type in your Adobe ID and Password and then tap on "Sign in".
If you don't have an Adobe ID, just tap on "Register" and you will be linked to the registration page.
3. Importing eBooks
There are several ways to import eBook and document files into the Aldiko Book Reader:
Option 1: Put the eBook and document files in the SD card of your device, tap on the "SD Card" icon at Home. Check the box next to the file that you want to import (or tap on the menu key of your device and choose "Select All"), then tap on the "Import to Aldiko" button at the pop-up window at the bottom.
Option 2: Create a folder (for example, "import") in your SD card, and put all the files that you want to import in that folder. Tap on the "SD Card" icon at Home, check the box next to the folder and then tap on the "Import to Aldiko" button at the pop-up window at the bottom.
Option 3: If the eBook or document files that you want to import are under different folders, tap on the "SD Card" icon at Home, check the box next to the folders that you want to import and then tap on the "Import to Aldiko" button at the pop-up window at the bottom.
Use the Aldiko Customer Support Service for help using Aldiko Book Reader.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- The Real World (Fourth Edition)
- 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse: Lose Up to 15 Pounds in 10 Days!
- Zero Belly Diet: Lose Up to 16 lbs. in 14 Days!
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Cure Tooth Decay: Remineralize Cavities and Repair Your Teeth Naturally with Good Food [Second Edition]
- Out of the Devils Cauldron
- Super Shred: The Big Results Diet: 4 Weeks 20 Pounds Lose It Faster!