How to read on your iPad / iPhone
Adobe DRM eBooks can be read on your iPad or iPhone with Bluefire Reader.
You must first download the eBook to your computer following the instructions on the Adobe Digital Editions page. Once that's completed, follow the instructions here to transfer the eBook to your iOS device.
Bluefire Reader Instructions
Open iTunes on your computer and find the Bluefire Reader app.
2. Authorize Bluefire Reader with your Adobe ID username and password. (This may only be necessary if you haven't already authorized your computer through Adobe Digital Editions.) Use the same Adobe ID that you used when downloading the eBook to your computer.
3. Sync Bluefire Reader to your iPhone or iPad.
4. Navigate to the Apps screen and scroll to the bottom. Click the Bluefire Reader icon. You will then see a button for "Add File". Click that to browse your computer and find the eBook that you want to send to your iPhone or iPad.
Click any of the images above for a larger view.
These instructions are for iTunes version 12. If you have a different version, you might see slightly different screens, but the general process will be the same.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Career Mapping
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Agora: Ancient Greek and Roman Humour - 2nd Edition: Agora Harder!
- The Seas
- It's Ramadan, Curious George
- ACT Science Prep Course: Six Full-length Tests!
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Four Things Women Want from a Man
- Face to Face With Fear: How to Transform Fear Into Love
- I Need A Day to Pray
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health