How to read on your iPad / iPhone
First: Get Bluefire Reader. You will need to have Bluefire Reader version 2.0 or higher on your iOS device. Bluefire Reader is free and can be found on the Apple App Store.
Second: Authorize Bluefire Reader with the same Adobe ID that you used to authorize Adobe Digital Editions on your computer.
In order to read your eBooks on your iPhone and / or iPad, please follow these instructions:
2. Open the Bluefire Reader app on your iPad or iPhone and authorize it with your Adobe ID username and password.
(If you don’t remember your Adobe username, open Adobe Digital Editions, go to Library -> Authorize Computer. The popup screen will tell you what username the computer is authorized to.)
3. To transfer encrypted ePubs, open iTunes and click on your device on the left side, then click the App tab.
4. Click the Bluefire Reader App.
5. Open your Documents folder and look for a folder called “Digital Editions”.
6. Drag the books you want from the Digital Editions folder onto the App section in iTunes.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Pep Confidential: Inside Pep Guardiola's First Season at Bayern Munich
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Real World (Fourth Edition)
- The Symbol
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- The BRMP® Guide to the BRM Body of Knowledge
- The Simple Heart Cure: The 90-Day Program to Stop and Reverse Heart Disease
- In Your Dreams
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Cure Tooth Decay: Remineralize Cavities and Repair Your Teeth Naturally with Good Food [Second Edition]