Architecture, in reference to the development of buildings, is the work of planning, designing and constructing form, space and ambience that reflect functional, technical, social, environmental, and aesthetic considerations. It requires the creative manipulation and coordination of material, technology, light and shadow.
Architecture also encompasses the pragmatic aspects of creating buildings and structures, including scheduling, cost estimating and construction. Architects develop documentation for construction projects, typically including drawings, plans and technical specifications that define the structure of a building.
eBookMall offers architecture eBooks on public, private, and religous buildings, as well as the history of architecture, interior design, landscape, planning, and reference.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Joint Hypermobility Handbook- A Guide for the Issues & Management of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility Type and the Hypermobility Syndrome
- Evolution: The Cutting Edge Guide to Breaking Down Mental Walls and Building the Body You've Always Wanted
- The Extended Organon of the Remedial Art of Samuel Hahnemann (english)
- Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Joshua's Spiritual Warfare
- The Medical School Interview