Architecture, in reference to the development of buildings, is the work of planning, designing and constructing form, space and ambience that reflect functional, technical, social, environmental, and aesthetic considerations. It requires the creative manipulation and coordination of material, technology, light and shadow.
Architecture also encompasses the pragmatic aspects of creating buildings and structures, including scheduling, cost estimating and construction. Architects develop documentation for construction projects, typically including drawings, plans and technical specifications that define the structure of a building.
eBookMall offers architecture eBooks on public, private, and religous buildings, as well as the history of architecture, interior design, landscape, planning, and reference.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Wireless Network Administration A Beginner's Guide
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Sacred Journey: You and Your Higher Self
- Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body
- Nasreen's Secret School: A True Story from Afghanistan
- The Female Man
- Our Origins: Discovering Physical Anthropology (Third Edition)
- The New Case for Gold
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America