Architecture, in reference to the development of buildings, is the work of planning, designing and constructing form, space and ambience that reflect functional, technical, social, environmental, and aesthetic considerations. It requires the creative manipulation and coordination of material, technology, light and shadow.
Architecture also encompasses the pragmatic aspects of creating buildings and structures, including scheduling, cost estimating and construction. Architects develop documentation for construction projects, typically including drawings, plans and technical specifications that define the structure of a building.
eBookMall offers architecture eBooks on public, private, and religous buildings, as well as the history of architecture, interior design, landscape, planning, and reference.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet: Activate Your Body's Natural Ability to Burn Fat and Lose Weight Fast
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Success Through Stillness: Meditation Made Simple
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Juliana Jewelry Reference, DeLizza & Elster
- Anabolic Steroids and Making Them
- Treatment of Error in Second Language Student Writing, Second Edition
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- Cure Tooth Decay: Remineralize Cavities and Repair Your Teeth Naturally with Good Food [Second Edition]
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition