Architecture, in reference to the development of buildings, is the work of planning, designing and constructing form, space and ambience that reflect functional, technical, social, environmental, and aesthetic considerations. It requires the creative manipulation and coordination of material, technology, light and shadow.
Architecture also encompasses the pragmatic aspects of creating buildings and structures, including scheduling, cost estimating and construction. Architects develop documentation for construction projects, typically including drawings, plans and technical specifications that define the structure of a building.
eBookMall offers architecture eBooks on public, private, and religous buildings, as well as the history of architecture, interior design, landscape, planning, and reference.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Gluten-Free Without Rice: Easy Cooking for Variety on a Gluten-Free Diet
- Juliana Jewelry Reference, DeLizza & Elster
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- The Practical Psychic
- Management Basics for Information Professionals: Third Edition
- The New Rules of Attraction
- The Kolbrin Bible: 21st Century Master Edition
- The Low Dose Immunotherapy Handbook: Recipes and Lifestyle Advice for Patients on LDA and EPD Treatment