Architecture, in reference to the development of buildings, is the work of planning, designing and constructing form, space and ambience that reflect functional, technical, social, environmental, and aesthetic considerations. It requires the creative manipulation and coordination of material, technology, light and shadow.
Architecture also encompasses the pragmatic aspects of creating buildings and structures, including scheduling, cost estimating and construction. Architects develop documentation for construction projects, typically including drawings, plans and technical specifications that define the structure of a building.
eBookMall offers architecture eBooks on public, private, and religous buildings, as well as the history of architecture, interior design, landscape, planning, and reference.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- Obama Care Survival Guide
- Cracking the GED, 2013 Edition
- Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters Unofficial Guide
- Reinventing the Chicken Coop: 14 Original Designs with Step-by-Step Building Instructions
- The Odyssey
- Learning from Lincoln: Leadership Practices for School Success
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- Praxis Principles of Learning and Teaching (7-12) 0524