Architecture, in reference to the development of buildings, is the work of planning, designing and constructing form, space and ambience that reflect functional, technical, social, environmental, and aesthetic considerations. It requires the creative manipulation and coordination of material, technology, light and shadow.
Architecture also encompasses the pragmatic aspects of creating buildings and structures, including scheduling, cost estimating and construction. Architects develop documentation for construction projects, typically including drawings, plans and technical specifications that define the structure of a building.
eBookMall offers architecture eBooks on public, private, and religous buildings, as well as the history of architecture, interior design, landscape, planning, and reference.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Shred Power Cleanse: Eat Clean. Get Lean. Burn Fat.
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Abdominal Ultrasound: Step by Step
- Language, Culture, and Society: An Introduction to Linguistic Anthropology
- The Real World (Fourth Edition)
- The Piano Guys - Wonders Songbook
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- Earth: Portrait of a Planet (Fifth Edition)