Architecture, in reference to the development of buildings, is the work of planning, designing and constructing form, space and ambience that reflect functional, technical, social, environmental, and aesthetic considerations. It requires the creative manipulation and coordination of material, technology, light and shadow.
Architecture also encompasses the pragmatic aspects of creating buildings and structures, including scheduling, cost estimating and construction. Architects develop documentation for construction projects, typically including drawings, plans and technical specifications that define the structure of a building.
eBookMall offers architecture eBooks on public, private, and religous buildings, as well as the history of architecture, interior design, landscape, planning, and reference.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Out of the Devils Cauldron
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- Oracle Database 12c PL/SQL Advanced Programming Techniques
- Cluttering: Current Views on its Nature, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- An Introduction to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Second Edition
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Harem Girl
- Film Directing: Shot by Shot
- Street Level Narcotics: A Patrolman's Guide To Working Street Level Dope