Art is a word that will be defined differently by each person that you ask. In general, art is an arrangement of color, light, texture, sound, or other media that is intended to create an original item of aesthetic or emotional value. eBookMall has eBooks on a variety of art topics, including drawing, painting, sculpture, art history, criticism, theory, performance, study, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet: Activate Your Body's Natural Ability to Burn Fat and Lose Weight Fast
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Juliana Jewelry Reference, DeLizza & Elster
- Tort Law: The American and Louisiana Perspectives - 2013 Supplement
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- Anabolic Steroids and Making Them
- The Low Dose Immunotherapy Handbook: Recipes and Lifestyle Advice for Patients on LDA and EPD Treatment
- Psychology Applied to Work: Tenth Edition
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition