Art is a word that will be defined differently by each person that you ask. In general, art is an arrangement of color, light, texture, sound, or other media that is intended to create an original item of aesthetic or emotional value. eBookMall has eBooks on a variety of art topics, including drawing, painting, sculpture, art history, criticism, theory, performance, study, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Gluten-Free Without Rice: Easy Cooking for Variety on a Gluten-Free Diet
- Juliana Jewelry Reference, DeLizza & Elster
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- Management Basics for Information Professionals: Third Edition
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
- The New Rules of Attraction
- The Kolbrin Bible: 21st Century Master Edition
- Ace The Technical Pilot Interview 2/E
- Ask Questions, Get Sales: Close The Deal And Create Long-Term Relationships