Art is a word that will be defined differently by each person that you ask. In general, art is an arrangement of color, light, texture, sound, or other media that is intended to create an original item of aesthetic or emotional value. eBookMall has eBooks on a variety of art topics, including drawing, painting, sculpture, art history, criticism, theory, performance, study, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- The Symbol
- Convict Conditioning
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Cure Tooth Decay: Remineralize Cavities and Repair Your Teeth Naturally with Good Food [Second Edition]
- The Honeywood File: An Adventure in Building
- Common Core English Language Arts in a PLC at Work TM, Grades 6-8
- Launch: An Internet Millionaire's Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online, Build A Business You Love, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams
- The Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Calories, Big on Flavor