Art is a word that will be defined differently by each person that you ask. In general, art is an arrangement of color, light, texture, sound, or other media that is intended to create an original item of aesthetic or emotional value. eBookMall has eBooks on a variety of art topics, including drawing, painting, sculpture, art history, criticism, theory, performance, study, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Out of the Devils Cauldron
- The Real World (Fourth Edition)
- The Foundation Vault
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- The NuWave Oven Cookbook: 101 Delicious Recipes for the Countertop Connoisseur
- Underground Railroad Sampler
- Cracking the GED Test with 2 Practice Tests, 2015 Edition: Fully Updated for the New GED