Art is a word that will be defined differently by each person that you ask. In general, art is an arrangement of color, light, texture, sound, or other media that is intended to create an original item of aesthetic or emotional value. eBookMall has eBooks on a variety of art topics, including drawing, painting, sculpture, art history, criticism, theory, performance, study, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Art
- Anatomy 101: Christopher Hart's Draw Manga Now!
- The DC Comics Guide to Digitally Drawing Comics
- How to Play Piano Quick
- To Life!: Eco Art in Pursuit of a Sustainable Planet
- The Artist's Guide
- Management and the Arts
- Michelangelo: A Life in Six Masterpieces
- Authentic Art Deco Jewelry Designs
- Coloring Dream Mandalas: 30 Hand-drawn Designs for Mindful Relaxation