Art is a word that will be defined differently by each person that you ask. In general, art is an arrangement of color, light, texture, sound, or other media that is intended to create an original item of aesthetic or emotional value. eBookMall has eBooks on a variety of art topics, including drawing, painting, sculpture, art history, criticism, theory, performance, study, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- Getting the Barakah: An Islamic Guide to Time Management
- First Day Jitters
- The Low Dose Immunotherapy Handbook: Recipes and Lifestyle Advice for Patients on LDA and EPD Treatment
- Principal 2.0: Technology and Educational Leadership
- Jazz: Essential Listening
- Oracle Database 12c PL/SQL Advanced Programming Techniques