Bibles: New Living Translation - General eBooks
The New Living Translation (NLT) is a translation of the Bible into modern English. Originally starting out as an effort to revise The Living Bible, the project evolved into a new English translation from Hebrew and Greek texts.
The New Living Translation used translators from a variety of denominations. The methodology combined an attempt to translate the original texts simply and literally with a dynamic equivalence synergy approach used to convey the thoughts behind the text where a literal translation may have been difficult to understand or even misleading to modern readers.
This easier-to-understand text makes The New Living Translation one of the most popular Bible translations. The King James Version of the Bible, while more traditional, also remains popular.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The Secret to Success
- The Low Dose Immunotherapy Handbook: Recipes and Lifestyle Advice for Patients on LDA and EPD Treatment
- The Next Step in Guided Reading: Focused Assessments and Targeted Lessons for Helping Every Student Become a Better Reader
- Desperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life
- Sundance - A Festival Virgin's Guide (3rd Edition): Surviving and thriving at America's most important film festival.
- The Elf off the Shelf (Enhanced Edition)
- Mastering Virtual Teams
- The Digital Matte Painting Handbook