Bibles: New Living Translation - General eBooks
The New Living Translation (NLT) is a translation of the Bible into modern English. Originally starting out as an effort to revise The Living Bible, the project evolved into a new English translation from Hebrew and Greek texts.
The New Living Translation used translators from a variety of denominations. The methodology combined an attempt to translate the original texts simply and literally with a dynamic equivalence synergy approach used to convey the thoughts behind the text where a literal translation may have been difficult to understand or even misleading to modern readers.
This easier-to-understand text makes The New Living Translation one of the most popular Bible translations. The King James Version of the Bible, while more traditional, also remains popular.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Pep Confidential: Inside Pep Guardiola's First Season at Bayern Munich
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Real World (Fourth Edition)
- The Symbol
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- The BRMP® Guide to the BRM Body of Knowledge
- The Simple Heart Cure: The 90-Day Program to Stop and Reverse Heart Disease
- In Your Dreams
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Cure Tooth Decay: Remineralize Cavities and Repair Your Teeth Naturally with Good Food [Second Edition]