Bibles: New Living Translation - General eBooks
The New Living Translation (NLT) is a translation of the Bible into modern English. Originally starting out as an effort to revise The Living Bible, the project evolved into a new English translation from Hebrew and Greek texts.
The New Living Translation used translators from a variety of denominations. The methodology combined an attempt to translate the original texts simply and literally with a dynamic equivalence synergy approach used to convey the thoughts behind the text where a literal translation may have been difficult to understand or even misleading to modern readers.
This easier-to-understand text makes The New Living Translation one of the most popular Bible translations. The King James Version of the Bible, while more traditional, also remains popular.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- Getting the Barakah: An Islamic Guide to Time Management
- First Day Jitters
- The Low Dose Immunotherapy Handbook: Recipes and Lifestyle Advice for Patients on LDA and EPD Treatment
- Principal 2.0: Technology and Educational Leadership
- Jazz: Essential Listening
- Oracle Database 12c PL/SQL Advanced Programming Techniques