Bibles: New Living Translation - General eBooks
The New Living Translation (NLT) is a translation of the Bible into modern English. Originally starting out as an effort to revise The Living Bible, the project evolved into a new English translation from Hebrew and Greek texts.
The New Living Translation used translators from a variety of denominations. The methodology combined an attempt to translate the original texts simply and literally with a dynamic equivalence synergy approach used to convey the thoughts behind the text where a literal translation may have been difficult to understand or even misleading to modern readers.
This easier-to-understand text makes The New Living Translation one of the most popular Bible translations. The King James Version of the Bible, while more traditional, also remains popular.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- Everyone's An Author with Readings
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Everyone's An Author
- Tort Law: The American and Louisiana Perspectives - 2013 Supplement
- First Day Jitters
- The Doctor's Diet: Dr. Travis Stork's STAT Program to Help You Lose Weight & Restore Your Health
- Cultural Anthropology: A Toolkit for a Global Age
- Principles of Microeconomics