Bibles: New Living Translation - General eBooks
The New Living Translation (NLT) is a translation of the Bible into modern English. Originally starting out as an effort to revise The Living Bible, the project evolved into a new English translation from Hebrew and Greek texts.
The New Living Translation used translators from a variety of denominations. The methodology combined an attempt to translate the original texts simply and literally with a dynamic equivalence synergy approach used to convey the thoughts behind the text where a literal translation may have been difficult to understand or even misleading to modern readers.
This easier-to-understand text makes The New Living Translation one of the most popular Bible translations. The King James Version of the Bible, while more traditional, also remains popular.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- First Day Jitters
- Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body
- Monday Morning Leadership
- Like a Mighty Wind
- The Architecture Reference & Specification Book: Everything Architects Need to Know Every Day
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Starting a Food Truck Business
- Our Origins: Discovering Physical Anthropology (Third Edition)
- Common Core Math 4 Today, Grade 2: Daily Skill Practice