Bibles: New Living Translation - General eBooks
The New Living Translation (NLT) is a translation of the Bible into modern English. Originally starting out as an effort to revise The Living Bible, the project evolved into a new English translation from Hebrew and Greek texts.
The New Living Translation used translators from a variety of denominations. The methodology combined an attempt to translate the original texts simply and literally with a dynamic equivalence synergy approach used to convey the thoughts behind the text where a literal translation may have been difficult to understand or even misleading to modern readers.
This easier-to-understand text makes The New Living Translation one of the most popular Bible translations. The King James Version of the Bible, while more traditional, also remains popular.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Russian Style of Hand-to-Hand Combat
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Getting the Barakah: An Islamic Guide to Time Management
- Juliana Jewelry Reference, DeLizza & Elster
- Convict Conditioning
- Engineering Analysis With NX Advanced Simulation
- The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet: Activate Your Body's Natural Ability to Burn Fat and Lose Weight Fast
- Cure Tooth Decay: Remineralize Cavities and Repair Your Teeth Naturally with Good Food [Second Edition]
- Introduction to Water in California