Biography & Autobiography eBooks
A biography is a detailed description or account of someone's life. More than a list of basic facts (education, work, relationships, and death), biography also portrays the subject's experience of those events. A biography presents the subject's life story, highlighting various aspects of his or her life, including intimate details of experience, and may include an analysis of the subject's personality. An autobography is an account of a person's life written by him or herself. eBookMall has eBook biographies and autobiographies on many different types of people, including actors, athletes, political figures, and religious leaders.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Biography & Autobiography
- Redefining Realness: My Path to Womanhood, Identity, Love & So Much More
- The Silver Lining: A Supportive and Insightful Guide to Breast Cancer
- The Secret to Success
- The Story of JUDE
- Crazy Town: The Rob Ford Story
- Woodrow Wilson
- The Simon Baker Handbook - Everything you need to know about Simon Baker
- For This Child We Prayed: Living with the Secret Shame of Infertility
- WHITE LIGHT/WHITE HEAT THE VELVET UNDERGROUND DAY BY DAY
- Respect and Reputation: On the Doors, in Prison and in Life