Biography & Autobiography eBooks
A biography is a detailed description or account of someone's life. More than a list of basic facts (education, work, relationships, and death), biography also portrays the subject's experience of those events. A biography presents the subject's life story, highlighting various aspects of his or her life, including intimate details of experience, and may include an analysis of the subject's personality. An autobography is an account of a person's life written by him or herself. eBookMall has eBook biographies and autobiographies on many different types of people, including actors, athletes, political figures, and religious leaders.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Biography & Autobiography
- Out of the Devils Cauldron
- And the Good News Is...: Lessons and Advice from the Bright Side
- Gringos in Paradise
- The Lost Supreme: The Life of Dreamgirl Florence Ballard
- Rescuing Sprite
- The Christopher Nolan Handbook - Everything you need to know about Christopher Nolan
- The Paul Walker Handbook - Everything you need to know about Paul Walker
- Just Call Me Orville
- TEACHING GENIUS DOROTHY DELAY AND THE MAKING OF A MUSICIAN (PAPERBACK)
- Still Waters Run Deep: The Story of My Journey from East Harlem to Harvard