Biography & Autobiography eBooks
A biography is a detailed description or account of someone's life. More than a list of basic facts (education, work, relationships, and death), biography also portrays the subject's experience of those events. A biography presents the subject's life story, highlighting various aspects of his or her life, including intimate details of experience, and may include an analysis of the subject's personality. An autobography is an account of a person's life written by him or herself. eBookMall has eBook biographies and autobiographies on many different types of people, including actors, athletes, political figures, and religious leaders.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Biography & Autobiography
- Heartbreak & Triumph
- Enemy Combatant
- The Sexual Life of Catherine M.
- Moses: Heroic Man, Man of God
- The Nazi Officer's Wife: How One Jewish Woman Survived The Holocaust
- You Can't Win
- Far from Over: The Music and Life of Drake, The Unofficial Story
- Finally Free: An Autobiography
- American Generalship