Biography & Autobiography eBooks
A biography is a detailed description or account of someone's life. More than a list of basic facts (education, work, relationships, and death), biography also portrays the subject's experience of those events. A biography presents the subject's life story, highlighting various aspects of his or her life, including intimate details of experience, and may include an analysis of the subject's personality. An autobography is an account of a person's life written by him or herself. eBookMall has eBook biographies and autobiographies on many different types of people, including actors, athletes, political figures, and religious leaders.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Biography & Autobiography
- Tell My Sons: A Father's Last Letters
- Les Confessions
- Hands of My Father
- THE BIG CONSPIRACY: THE TRAVAILS OF A PROGRESSIVE SAFETY REGULATOR IN A NOT- SO-PROGRESSIVE AVIATION INDUSTRY
- The Ian Somerhalder Handbook - Everything you need to know about Ian Somerhalder
- Margaret Thatcher: From Grantham to the Falklands
- My Early Life
- Making it Mainstream : The True Story of LDV
- Escape from Paradise