Biography & Autobiography eBooks
A biography is a detailed description or account of someone's life. More than a list of basic facts (education, work, relationships, and death), biography also portrays the subject's experience of those events. A biography presents the subject's life story, highlighting various aspects of his or her life, including intimate details of experience, and may include an analysis of the subject's personality. An autobography is an account of a person's life written by him or herself. eBookMall has eBook biographies and autobiographies on many different types of people, including actors, athletes, political figures, and religious leaders.
Top 10 Biography & Autobiography
- A Conflict of Interest
- Undisputed Truth
- House of Darkness House of Light: The True Story Volume One
- Hoxsey Therapy: When Natural Cures for Cancer Became Illegal
- The Steven Spielberg Handbook - Everything you need to know about Steven Spielberg
- Unfinished Business
- Raising Randy: A Compelling Story of Surviving Child Abuse, Neglect, Alcoholism, and a Dysfunctional Family
- Colleen Stan: The Simple Gifts of Life: Dubbed by the Media "The Girl in the Box" and "The Sex Slave"
- Dear Giuseppe
- Wedding Song: Memoirs of an Iranian Jewish Woman