Biography & Autobiography eBooks
A biography is a detailed description or account of someone's life. More than a list of basic facts (education, work, relationships, and death), biography also portrays the subject's experience of those events. A biography presents the subject's life story, highlighting various aspects of his or her life, including intimate details of experience, and may include an analysis of the subject's personality. An autobography is an account of a person's life written by him or herself. eBookMall has eBook biographies and autobiographies on many different types of people, including actors, athletes, political figures, and religious leaders.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Biography & Autobiography
- I, Shithead
- Xcon to Icon; The Kali Muscle Story
- The Michael Bay Handbook - Everything you need to know about Michael Bay
- Lost And Found In Thailand
- The German Worker
- The Living of Charlotte Perkins Gilman - An Autobiography
- Ministry: The Lost Gospels According to Al Jourgensen
- The Men Who Killed Qantas
- Webster Groves: The Life of an Insane Family Living in the Perfect American Suburb
- Eating Wildly: Foraging for Life, Love and the Perfect Meal