Body, Mind & Spirit: Angels & Spirit Guides eBooks
Spirit guide is a term used by the Western tradition of Spiritualist Churches, mediums, and psychics to describe an entity that remains a disincarnate spirit in order to act as a guide or protector to a living incarnated human being.
According to theosophical doctrine, spirit guides are not always of human descent. Some spirit guides live as energy, in the cosmic realm, or as light beings, which are very high level spirit guides. Some spirit guides are persons who have lived many former lifetimes, paid their karmic debts, and advanced beyond a need to reincarnate. Many devotees believe that spirit guides are chosen on "the other side" by human beings who are about to incarnate and wish assistance.
Techniques for contacting your spirit guide range from astral projection techniques to simple mind visualization exercises to lucid dreaming. Popular authors that write about angels and spirit guides include Silvia Lavey, Ted Andrews, and Silvia Browne.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Body, Mind & Spirit
- Your Creative Power
- The Surprising Purpose of Anger: Beyond Anger Management: Finding the Gift
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ
- El arte de vivir (Spanish version): Meditación Vipassana tal y como la enseña S.N. Goenka
- The Crystal Bible, Volume 1: The definitive guide to over 200 crystals
- The Alchemist
- Crystal Prescriptions volume 2: the A-Z guide to over 1,250 conditions and their new generation healing crystals
- A Meditator's Diary: A Western woman's unique experiences in Thailand's monasteries
- The 8 Calendars of the Maya: The Pleiadian Cycle and the Key to Destiny
- Sacred Surfer, Eternal Wave