Body, Mind & Spirit: Angels & Spirit Guides eBooks
Spirit guide is a term used by the Western tradition of Spiritualist Churches, mediums, and psychics to describe an entity that remains a disincarnate spirit in order to act as a guide or protector to a living incarnated human being.
According to theosophical doctrine, spirit guides are not always of human descent. Some spirit guides live as energy, in the cosmic realm, or as light beings, which are very high level spirit guides. Some spirit guides are persons who have lived many former lifetimes, paid their karmic debts, and advanced beyond a need to reincarnate. Many devotees believe that spirit guides are chosen on "the other side" by human beings who are about to incarnate and wish assistance.
Techniques for contacting your spirit guide range from astral projection techniques to simple mind visualization exercises to lucid dreaming. Popular authors that write about angels and spirit guides include Silvia Lavey, Ted Andrews, and Silvia Browne.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Body, Mind & Spirit
- Millennial Hospitality III: The Road Home
- Moon Magick: Myth & Magic, Crafts & Recipes, Rituals & Spells
- Praanas, Divine-Links & Auras: Volume II : The External Cosmic Energy Systems and Vaastu-Science, The Cosmic Science of Auspicious Dwellings
- The Celestine Prophecy
- Gospel and the Zodiac: The Secret Truth about Jesus
- The MindUP Curriculum: Grades 6-8: Brain-Focused Strategies for Learning-and Living
- Portals to Higher Consciousness: Exploring the Spiritual Domain
- Pagan Pregnancy
- The Secret Source
- Thought Force In Business and Everyday Life