Body, Mind & Spirit: Angels & Spirit Guides eBooks
Spirit guide is a term used by the Western tradition of Spiritualist Churches, mediums, and psychics to describe an entity that remains a disincarnate spirit in order to act as a guide or protector to a living incarnated human being.
According to theosophical doctrine, spirit guides are not always of human descent. Some spirit guides live as energy, in the cosmic realm, or as light beings, which are very high level spirit guides. Some spirit guides are persons who have lived many former lifetimes, paid their karmic debts, and advanced beyond a need to reincarnate. Many devotees believe that spirit guides are chosen on "the other side" by human beings who are about to incarnate and wish assistance.
Techniques for contacting your spirit guide range from astral projection techniques to simple mind visualization exercises to lucid dreaming. Popular authors that write about angels and spirit guides include Silvia Lavey, Ted Andrews, and Silvia Browne.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Body, Mind & Spirit
- The Kolbrin Bible: 21st Century Master Edition
- Think and Grow Rich (Original Unabridged Version)
- The Practical Psychic
- The Light Between Us: Stories from Heaven. Lessons for the Living.
- Rightly Dividing the Word
- Changing the Timeline of Our Destiny
- Houses of the Horoscope: An Introduction
- The Lightworkers Healing Method: BE Who Your Soul Wants You To Be
- Wuji Qi Gong And The Secret Of Immortality
- Llewellyn's Truth About Psychic Self-Defense