Body, Mind & Spirit: Channeling eBooks
Channeling refers to the act of a medium who mediates communication between spirits of the dead, or non-psysical entities, and other human beings. There are several different variants of mediumship and channeling. The best known forms are where a spirit takes control of a medium's voice and uses it to relay a message, or where the medium simply 'hears' the message and passes it on. Some mediums have sucessfully channeled book's worth of information. Popular examples include the Seth Material and material from Lazaris.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Body, Mind & Spirit
- The Mindfulness Habit: Six Weeks to Creating the Habit of Being Present
- When All Hell Breaks Loose... Facing Your Fiery Trials with Faith
- Rightly Dividing the Word
- Message for the Tribe of Many Colors
- Master Keys to Spiritual Freedom
- The Vital Vastness - Volume One
- The Vital Vastness -- Volume Two
- The Lost World of Agharti: The Mystery of Vril Power
- Awakening to the Extraordinary
- Love, Life, God: The Journey of Creation