Body, Mind & Spirit: Channeling eBooks
Channeling refers to the act of a medium who mediates communication between spirits of the dead, or non-psysical entities, and other human beings. There are several different variants of mediumship and channeling. The best known forms are where a spirit takes control of a medium's voice and uses it to relay a message, or where the medium simply 'hears' the message and passes it on. Some mediums have sucessfully channeled book's worth of information. Popular examples include the Seth Material and material from Lazaris.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Body, Mind & Spirit
- Face to Face With Fear: How to Transform Fear Into Love
- Four Pillars of Destiny: Potential, Career, and Wealth
- The Two Babylons or The Papal Worship Proved to be the Worship of Nimrod and his Wife
- The Optimist Creed
- The Power of Decision: A Step-By-Step Program to Overcome Indecision and Live Without Failure Forever
- The Spiritual Emerson: Essential Works by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The Nine Eyes of Light: Ascension Keys from Egypt
- The Art of Reading Minds
- The Practical Psychic
- An Ascension Handbook