Body, Mind & Spirit: Channeling eBooks
Channeling refers to the act of a medium who mediates communication between spirits of the dead, or non-psysical entities, and other human beings. There are several different variants of mediumship and channeling. The best known forms are where a spirit takes control of a medium's voice and uses it to relay a message, or where the medium simply 'hears' the message and passes it on. Some mediums have sucessfully channeled book's worth of information. Popular examples include the Seth Material and material from Lazaris.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Body, Mind & Spirit
- Mystics, Masters, Saints, and Sages: Stories of Enlightenment
- The Sacred Journey: You and Your Higher Self
- Lester's Look to the East
- The Zohar
- Spiritual Enlightenment: The Damnedest Thing
- Encounter in the Pleiades: An Inside Look at UFOs
- Moon Spells
- The Practical Psychic
- The Secret Source
- Face to Face With Fear: How to Transform Fear Into Love