Body, Mind & Spirit: Channeling eBooks
Channeling refers to the act of a medium who mediates communication between spirits of the dead, or non-psysical entities, and other human beings. There are several different variants of mediumship and channeling. The best known forms are where a spirit takes control of a medium's voice and uses it to relay a message, or where the medium simply 'hears' the message and passes it on. Some mediums have sucessfully channeled book's worth of information. Popular examples include the Seth Material and material from Lazaris.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Body, Mind & Spirit
- The Emerald Tablets Of Thoth-The-Atlantean
- The Power of Kabbalah
- One Arrow, One Life
- From Fixation to Freedom - the Enneagram of Liberation
- Creative Living
- Inside The Yoga Sutras: A Comprehensive Sourcebook for the Study and Practice of Patanjali's Yoga Sutras
- The Wisdom of Wooden : My Century On and Off the Court
- Spiritual Relationships
- The Lost Science: Esoteric Math and Astrology Techniques for the Market Trader
- Your Soul Contract Decoded: Discovering the Spiritual Map Of Your Life With Numerology