Body, Mind & Spirit: Channeling eBooks
Channeling refers to the act of a medium who mediates communication between spirits of the dead, or non-psysical entities, and other human beings. There are several different variants of mediumship and channeling. The best known forms are where a spirit takes control of a medium's voice and uses it to relay a message, or where the medium simply 'hears' the message and passes it on. Some mediums have sucessfully channeled book's worth of information. Popular examples include the Seth Material and material from Lazaris.
Top 10 Body, Mind & Spirit
- The Sacred Journey: You and Your Higher Self
- Osho Therapy
- Energy Speaks
- The Sculptor In The Sky
- The Yamas & Niyamas: Exploring Yoga's Ethical Practice
- The Wisdom of Sound and Number
- The Andean Codex: Adventures and Initiations among the Peruvian Shamans
- LAMA SABACHTHANI: Is God Really Omniscient?
- 7 Ahas Of Highly Enlightened Souls
- Destiny of Souls