Body, Mind & Spirit: Channeling eBooks
Channeling refers to the act of a medium who mediates communication between spirits of the dead, or non-psysical entities, and other human beings. There are several different variants of mediumship and channeling. The best known forms are where a spirit takes control of a medium's voice and uses it to relay a message, or where the medium simply 'hears' the message and passes it on. Some mediums have sucessfully channeled book's worth of information. Popular examples include the Seth Material and material from Lazaris.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Body, Mind & Spirit
- How to Love
- The Sacred Journey: You and Your Higher Self
- Lazaris: A Spark of Love
- Love by the Numbers
- Are You Getting Enlightened Or Losing Your Mind?: A Psychiatrist's Guide for Mastering Paranormal and Spiritual Experience.
- Awaken Your Genius: A Seven-Step Path to Freeing Your Creativity and Manifesting Your Dreams
- The Alchemist - 10th Anniversary Edition
- How to Eat
- The Success Principles(TM) - 10th Anniversary Edition: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be