Body, Mind & Spirit: Channeling eBooks
Channeling refers to the act of a medium who mediates communication between spirits of the dead, or non-psysical entities, and other human beings. There are several different variants of mediumship and channeling. The best known forms are where a spirit takes control of a medium's voice and uses it to relay a message, or where the medium simply 'hears' the message and passes it on. Some mediums have sucessfully channeled book's worth of information. Popular examples include the Seth Material and material from Lazaris.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Body, Mind & Spirit
- Soul-Centered Healing: A Psychologist's Extraordinary Journey Into the Realms of Sub-Personalities, Spirits, and Past Lives
- The Secret Work of the Order of the Eastern Star
- A Magical Course in Tarot: Reading the Cards in a Whole New Way
- Japanese Art Of Reiki
- Soul on the Run
- The Art of Psychic Protection
- The Art of Reading Minds
- Supreme Influence: Change Your Life with the Power of the Language You Use
- Who Needs Light?
- Self Mastery and Fate With the Cycles of Life