Body, Mind & Spirit: Channeling eBooks
Channeling refers to the act of a medium who mediates communication between spirits of the dead, or non-psysical entities, and other human beings. There are several different variants of mediumship and channeling. The best known forms are where a spirit takes control of a medium's voice and uses it to relay a message, or where the medium simply 'hears' the message and passes it on. Some mediums have sucessfully channeled book's worth of information. Popular examples include the Seth Material and material from Lazaris.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Body, Mind & Spirit
- Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
- The Miracle Lamp: An Inspirational Perspective On Life
- The Crystal Bible
- The Complete Book of Birthdays: Personality Predictions for Every Day of the Year
- Volume II: Ringing Cedars of Russia
- To Walk a Pagan Path: Practical Spirituality for Every Day
- Spook: Science Tackles the Afterlife
- Horary Astrology Re-Examined
- MY DANCE WITH A MADMAN
- Crystal Prescriptions: The A-Z Guide To