Body, Mind & Spirit: Witchcraft & Wicca eBooks
Wicca is a modern Pagan religion that developed in England in the first half of the 20th century. It was popularised in the 1950s and early 1960s by a Wiccan High Priest named Gerald Gardner. Although Wiccan views on theology are numerous and varied, the vast majority of Wiccans venerate both a god and a goddess.
The religion involves the ritual practice of magic, largely influenced by the ceremonial magic of previous centuries, often in conjunction with a broad code of morality known as the Wiccan Rede. Belief in the afterlife varies among Wiccans, although reincarnation is a traditional Wiccan teaching. eBookMall is an excellent source of eBooks on Wicca and witchcraft.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Body, Mind & Spirit
- Beware the Night
- The Sacred Journey: You and Your Higher Self
- The Yamas & Niyamas: Exploring Yoga's Ethical Practice
- Battle With God
- Playing with the Devil: The True Story of a Rock Band's Terrifying Encounters with the Dark Side
- The Art of Reading Minds
- Welcoming Consciousness: Supporting Babies' Wholeness from the Beginning of Life-An Integrated Model of Early Development
- The Last Red Stick Warrior? By Ghost Dancer
- Become a Medical Intuitive: A Complete Course to Develop X-Ray Vision
- Aspect Patterns in Colour