Body, Mind & Spirit: Witchcraft & Wicca eBooks
Wicca is a modern Pagan religion that developed in England in the first half of the 20th century. It was popularised in the 1950s and early 1960s by a Wiccan High Priest named Gerald Gardner. Although Wiccan views on theology are numerous and varied, the vast majority of Wiccans venerate both a god and a goddess.
The religion involves the ritual practice of magic, largely influenced by the ceremonial magic of previous centuries, often in conjunction with a broad code of morality known as the Wiccan Rede. Belief in the afterlife varies among Wiccans, although reincarnation is a traditional Wiccan teaching. eBookMall is an excellent source of eBooks on Wicca and witchcraft.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Body, Mind & Spirit
- The Kolbrin Bible: 21st Century Master Edition
- The Practical Psychic
- Think and Grow Rich (Original Unabridged Version)
- The Light Between Us: Stories from Heaven. Lessons for the Living.
- Rightly Dividing the Word
- The Celestine Prophecy
- Calming the Fearful Mind
- Llewellyn's Truth About Psychic Self-Defense
- The Art of Communicating
- The Lightworkers Healing Method: BE Who Your Soul Wants You To Be