Body, Mind & Spirit: Witchcraft & Wicca eBooks
Wicca is a modern Pagan religion that developed in England in the first half of the 20th century. It was popularised in the 1950s and early 1960s by a Wiccan High Priest named Gerald Gardner. Although Wiccan views on theology are numerous and varied, the vast majority of Wiccans venerate both a god and a goddess.
The religion involves the ritual practice of magic, largely influenced by the ceremonial magic of previous centuries, often in conjunction with a broad code of morality known as the Wiccan Rede. Belief in the afterlife varies among Wiccans, although reincarnation is a traditional Wiccan teaching. eBookMall is an excellent source of eBooks on Wicca and witchcraft.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Body, Mind & Spirit
- Energy Speaks
- The Yamas & Niyamas: Exploring Yoga's Ethical Practice
- Lazaris: A Spark of Love
- Eight Pillars of Prosperity
- Haunted Wisconsin
- How to Achieve Glowing Health and Vitality: The Wisdom of Yogananda, Volume 6
- The Navigator's Dream, Volume 3: Seatime
- The Unknown Lore of Amexem's Indigenous People: An Aboriginal Treatise
- Tantric Pulsation
- The Bull, the Bear and the Planets: Trading the Financial Markets Using Astrology