Body, Mind & Spirit: Witchcraft & Wicca eBooks
Wicca is a modern Pagan religion that developed in England in the first half of the 20th century. It was popularised in the 1950s and early 1960s by a Wiccan High Priest named Gerald Gardner. Although Wiccan views on theology are numerous and varied, the vast majority of Wiccans venerate both a god and a goddess.
The religion involves the ritual practice of magic, largely influenced by the ceremonial magic of previous centuries, often in conjunction with a broad code of morality known as the Wiccan Rede. Belief in the afterlife varies among Wiccans, although reincarnation is a traditional Wiccan teaching. eBookMall is an excellent source of eBooks on Wicca and witchcraft.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Body, Mind & Spirit
- The Yamas & Niyamas: Exploring Yoga's Ethical Practice
- Practical Feng Shui for the Office: Finding Your Individual Balance in the Workplace
- Soulmate: Connection Reflection
- The Sacred Journey: You and Your Higher Self
- Four Pillars of Destiny: Potential, Career, and Wealth
- The Kolbrin Bible: 21st Century Master Edition
- Who We Are: A long and magical journey
- Your Immortal Body of Light
- Infinite Possibilities
- Dreambody: The Body's Role in Healing the Self