Body, Mind & Spirit: Witchcraft & Wicca eBooks
Wicca is a modern Pagan religion that developed in England in the first half of the 20th century. It was popularised in the 1950s and early 1960s by a Wiccan High Priest named Gerald Gardner. Although Wiccan views on theology are numerous and varied, the vast majority of Wiccans venerate both a god and a goddess.
The religion involves the ritual practice of magic, largely influenced by the ceremonial magic of previous centuries, often in conjunction with a broad code of morality known as the Wiccan Rede. Belief in the afterlife varies among Wiccans, although reincarnation is a traditional Wiccan teaching. eBookMall is an excellent source of eBooks on Wicca and witchcraft.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Body, Mind & Spirit
- The Secret
- The Sacred Journey: You and Your Higher Self
- The Most Dangerous Book in the World: 9/11 as Mass Ritual
- PSYCH-K... The Missing Piece/Peace In Your Life
- Lester's Look to the East
- The Wisdom of Compassion: Stories of Remarkable Encounters and Timeless Insights
- The MindUP Curriculum: Grades 6-8: Brain-Focused Strategies for Learning-and Living
- Asanas Mudras y Bandhas - Despertando el Kundalini Extático
- The Yoga Sutras Of Patanjali
- Tantra - Descubriendo el Poder del Sexo Pre-Orgásmico