Body, Mind & Spirit: Witchcraft & Wicca eBooks
Wicca is a modern Pagan religion that developed in England in the first half of the 20th century. It was popularised in the 1950s and early 1960s by a Wiccan High Priest named Gerald Gardner. Although Wiccan views on theology are numerous and varied, the vast majority of Wiccans venerate both a god and a goddess.
The religion involves the ritual practice of magic, largely influenced by the ceremonial magic of previous centuries, often in conjunction with a broad code of morality known as the Wiccan Rede. Belief in the afterlife varies among Wiccans, although reincarnation is a traditional Wiccan teaching. eBookMall is an excellent source of eBooks on Wicca and witchcraft.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- Obama Care Survival Guide
- Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters Unofficial Guide
- Reinventing the Chicken Coop: 14 Original Designs with Step-by-Step Building Instructions
- The Odyssey
- Learning from Lincoln: Leadership Practices for School Success
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- Praxis Principles of Learning and Teaching (7-12) 0524
- McGraw-Hills 5 TEAS Practice Tests