Body, Mind & Spirit: Witchcraft & Wicca eBooks
Wicca is a modern Pagan religion that developed in England in the first half of the 20th century. It was popularised in the 1950s and early 1960s by a Wiccan High Priest named Gerald Gardner. Although Wiccan views on theology are numerous and varied, the vast majority of Wiccans venerate both a god and a goddess.
The religion involves the ritual practice of magic, largely influenced by the ceremonial magic of previous centuries, often in conjunction with a broad code of morality known as the Wiccan Rede. Belief in the afterlife varies among Wiccans, although reincarnation is a traditional Wiccan teaching. eBookMall is an excellent source of eBooks on Wicca and witchcraft.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Body, Mind & Spirit
- Face to Face With Fear: How to Transform Fear Into Love
- Four Pillars of Destiny: Potential, Career, and Wealth
- The Two Babylons or The Papal Worship Proved to be the Worship of Nimrod and his Wife
- The Practical Psychic
- An Ascension Handbook
- Tarot for Beginners
- The Power of Decision: A Step-By-Step Program to Overcome Indecision and Live Without Failure Forever
- The Spiritual Emerson: Essential Works by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The Nine Eyes of Light: Ascension Keys from Egypt
- The Art of Reading Minds