Body, Mind & Spirit: Witchcraft & Wicca eBooks
Wicca is a modern Pagan religion that developed in England in the first half of the 20th century. It was popularised in the 1950s and early 1960s by a Wiccan High Priest named Gerald Gardner. Although Wiccan views on theology are numerous and varied, the vast majority of Wiccans venerate both a god and a goddess.
The religion involves the ritual practice of magic, largely influenced by the ceremonial magic of previous centuries, often in conjunction with a broad code of morality known as the Wiccan Rede. Belief in the afterlife varies among Wiccans, although reincarnation is a traditional Wiccan teaching. eBookMall is an excellent source of eBooks on Wicca and witchcraft.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Body, Mind & Spirit
- Face to Face With Fear: How to Transform Fear Into Love
- Illustrated Dictionary of Dream Symbols
- The Black Sun: Montauk's Nazi-Tibetan Connection
- Magic When You Need It: 150 Spells You Can't Live Without
- Opening the Door: Jan Frazier Teachings On Awakening
- Cunningham's Magical Sampler: Collected Writings and Spells from the Renowned Wiccan Author
- Everyday Sun Magic: Spells & Rituals for Radiant Living
- Everyday Moon Magic: Spells & Rituals for Abundant Living
- Everyday Magic: Spells & Rituals for Modern Living
- Love, Freedom, and Aloneness