Body, Mind & Spirit: Witchcraft & Wicca eBooks
Wicca is a modern Pagan religion that developed in England in the first half of the 20th century. It was popularised in the 1950s and early 1960s by a Wiccan High Priest named Gerald Gardner. Although Wiccan views on theology are numerous and varied, the vast majority of Wiccans venerate both a god and a goddess.
The religion involves the ritual practice of magic, largely influenced by the ceremonial magic of previous centuries, often in conjunction with a broad code of morality known as the Wiccan Rede. Belief in the afterlife varies among Wiccans, although reincarnation is a traditional Wiccan teaching. eBookMall is an excellent source of eBooks on Wicca and witchcraft.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Body, Mind & Spirit
- The Mindfulness Habit: Six Weeks to Creating the Habit of Being Present
- When All Hell Breaks Loose... Facing Your Fiery Trials with Faith
- Rightly Dividing the Word
- Message for the Tribe of Many Colors
- Spiritual Warfare
- Master Keys to Spiritual Freedom
- The Vital Vastness - Volume One
- The Vital Vastness -- Volume Two
- The Lost World of Agharti: The Mystery of Vril Power
- Awakening to the Extraordinary