Body, Mind & Spirit: Witchcraft & Wicca eBooks
Wicca is a modern Pagan religion that developed in England in the first half of the 20th century. It was popularised in the 1950s and early 1960s by a Wiccan High Priest named Gerald Gardner. Although Wiccan views on theology are numerous and varied, the vast majority of Wiccans venerate both a god and a goddess.
The religion involves the ritual practice of magic, largely influenced by the ceremonial magic of previous centuries, often in conjunction with a broad code of morality known as the Wiccan Rede. Belief in the afterlife varies among Wiccans, although reincarnation is a traditional Wiccan teaching. eBookMall is an excellent source of eBooks on Wicca and witchcraft.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Body, Mind & Spirit
- Mystics, Masters, Saints, and Sages: Stories of Enlightenment
- House of Darkness House of Light: The True Story Volume Two
- The Yamas & Niyamas: Exploring Yoga's Ethical Practice
- Rightly Dividing the Word
- The Law of Attraction Principle: Unlock Your Secret Creative Power to Get What You Want Out of Life
- The Fear of Intimacy
- Edgar Cayce's Origin and Destiny of Man
- The Essential Guide to Natural Skin Care
- Can I Be Me?
- Gemini 2014 (Mills & Boon Horoscopes)