Body, Mind & Spirit: Witchcraft & Wicca eBooks
Wicca is a modern Pagan religion that developed in England in the first half of the 20th century. It was popularised in the 1950s and early 1960s by a Wiccan High Priest named Gerald Gardner. Although Wiccan views on theology are numerous and varied, the vast majority of Wiccans venerate both a god and a goddess.
The religion involves the ritual practice of magic, largely influenced by the ceremonial magic of previous centuries, often in conjunction with a broad code of morality known as the Wiccan Rede. Belief in the afterlife varies among Wiccans, although reincarnation is a traditional Wiccan teaching. eBookMall is an excellent source of eBooks on Wicca and witchcraft.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Body, Mind & Spirit
- The Chakra Book: Energy and Healing Power of the Subtle Body
- How to Love
- Spiritual Warfare
- Duncan's Ritual of Freemasonry
- Horoscopes - Your Future In 2011
- 101 Power Crystals
- Akashic Who's Who
- Ayahuasca: Soul Medicine of the Amazon Jungle: A Comprehensive and Practical Guide
- An Exciting Journey to Awakening: Simple Tools that Can Awaken You to the Truth of Who You Really Are
- The Essential Enochian Grimoire: An Introduction to Angel Magick from Dr. John Dee to the Golden Dawn