Business & Economics: Accounting - General eBooks
Accounting is thousands of years old; the earliest accounting records, which date back more than 7,000 years, were found in Mesopotamia. The people of that time relied on primitive accounting methods to record the growth of crops and herds. Accounting evolved, improving over the years and advancing as business advanced.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) defines accountancy as "the art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Raisin Bran and Other Cereal Wars: 30 Years of Lobbying for the Most Famous Tiger in the World
- The GE Work-Out
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- Launch: An Internet Millionaire's Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online, Build A Business You Love, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams
- What Money Can't Buy
- Made to Stick
- Steve Jobs
- Evaluating Human Resources Programs