Business & Economics: Accounting - General eBooks
Accounting is thousands of years old; the earliest accounting records, which date back more than 7,000 years, were found in Mesopotamia. The people of that time relied on primitive accounting methods to record the growth of crops and herds. Accounting evolved, improving over the years and advancing as business advanced.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) defines accountancy as "the art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Planificación y Control de Proyectos Usando Oracle Primavera P6 Versiones 8.1 & 8.2 - Cliente Profesional & Cliente Opcional
- Project Management
- Property Management Kit For Dummies
- Learn To Be The Boss!: A How-To Guide to Owning and Operating a Medical Billing Agency At Home
- Lipstick. Laptops. Life.: The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of A Modern Day Business Woman.
- Big Data: A Revolution That Will Transform How We Live, Work, and Think
- Deceit and Denial: The Deadly Politics of Industrial Pollution
- Why Great Leaders Don't Take Yes for an Answer: Managing for Conflict and Consensus
- Saving Adam Smith: A Tale of Wealth, Transformation, and Virtue