Business & Economics: Accounting - General eBooks
Accounting is thousands of years old; the earliest accounting records, which date back more than 7,000 years, were found in Mesopotamia. The people of that time relied on primitive accounting methods to record the growth of crops and herds. Accounting evolved, improving over the years and advancing as business advanced.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) defines accountancy as "the art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!: Make Your Million-Dollar Idea into a Reality
- The Student Leadership Challenge: Five Practices for Becoming an Exemplary Leader
- Thinking in Systems: A Primer
- The Art of War
- Planificación y Control de Proyectos Usando Oracle Primavera P6 Versiones 8.1 & 8.2 - Cliente Profesional & Cliente Opcional
- The Encyclopedia of Small Business Forms and Agreements: A Complete Kit of Ready-to-Use Business Checklists, Worksheets, Forms, Contracts, and Human R
- How to Become a Rainmaker: The Rules for Getting and Keeping Customers and Clients
- How to Become a Great Boss: The Rules for Getting and Keeping the Best Employees