Business & Economics: Accounting - General eBooks
Accounting is thousands of years old; the earliest accounting records, which date back more than 7,000 years, were found in Mesopotamia. The people of that time relied on primitive accounting methods to record the growth of crops and herds. Accounting evolved, improving over the years and advancing as business advanced.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) defines accountancy as "the art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- Customer Experience 3.0: High-Profit Strategies in the Age of Techno Service
- The Business of Winning: Strategic Success from the Formula One Track to the Boardroom
- Identity Economics: How Our Identities Shape Our Work, Wages, and Well-Being
- Million Dollar Consulting
- The Everything Practice Interview Book: Be prepared for any question
- Winning the 3-Legged Race: When Business and Technology Run Together
- Repositioning Nutrition as Central to Development : A Strategy for Large Scale Action
- Alden O. Sherman, An American Original
- Schaum's Easy Outline Bookkeeping and Accounting