Business & Economics: Accounting - General eBooks
Accounting is thousands of years old; the earliest accounting records, which date back more than 7,000 years, were found in Mesopotamia. The people of that time relied on primitive accounting methods to record the growth of crops and herds. Accounting evolved, improving over the years and advancing as business advanced.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) defines accountancy as "the art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2015: For Preparing Your 2014 Tax Return
- Knock 'em Dead 2015: The Ultimate Job Search Guide
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Emotional Vampires: Dealing with People Who Drain You Dry, Revised and Expanded 2nd Edition
- Positive Leadership: Strategies for Extraordinary Performance
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
- Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!: Make Your Million-Dollar Idea into a Reality
- B4b: How Technology and Big Data Are Reinventing the Customer-Supplier Relationship
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap...And Others Don't
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition