Business & Economics: Accounting - General eBooks
Accounting is thousands of years old; the earliest accounting records, which date back more than 7,000 years, were found in Mesopotamia. The people of that time relied on primitive accounting methods to record the growth of crops and herds. Accounting evolved, improving over the years and advancing as business advanced.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) defines accountancy as "the art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Scaling Up: How to Build a Meaningful Business...and Enjoy the Ride
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits
- Leaders, Fools and Impostors
- Career Mapping
- DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online
- Project Planning & Control Using Primavera P6
- The Spirit Level
- Cpg 101: Strategies to Get Your Consumer Product to Market
- Business Essentials for Utility Engineers
- The 25 Most Common Sales Mistakes