Business & Economics: Accounting - General eBooks
Accounting is thousands of years old; the earliest accounting records, which date back more than 7,000 years, were found in Mesopotamia. The people of that time relied on primitive accounting methods to record the growth of crops and herds. Accounting evolved, improving over the years and advancing as business advanced.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) defines accountancy as "the art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- Manager's Guide to Virtual Teams
- Practical Feng Shui for the Office: Finding Your Individual Balance in the Workplace
- Ethics for Managers: Philosophical Foundations & Business Realities
- The Ten Commandments of Condo Buying: The Most Important Things You Should Know Before Buying
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- The Manager's Guide to Distribution Channels
- Sarbanes-Oxley For Dummies