Business & Economics: Accounting - General eBooks
Accounting is thousands of years old; the earliest accounting records, which date back more than 7,000 years, were found in Mesopotamia. The people of that time relied on primitive accounting methods to record the growth of crops and herds. Accounting evolved, improving over the years and advancing as business advanced.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) defines accountancy as "the art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- Thinking in Systems: A Primer
- The Art of War
- Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!: Make Your Million-Dollar Idea into a Reality
- The Student Leadership Challenge: Five Practices for Becoming an Exemplary Leader
- Launch: An Internet Millionaire's Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online, Build A Business You Love, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams
- How Stella Saved the Farm: A Tale About Making Innovation Happen
- Bookkeeping and Accounting in a Week: Teach Yourself
- B4b: How Technology and Big Data Are Reinventing the Customer-Supplier Relationship
- Financial Intelligence, Revised Edition: A Manager's Guide to Knowing What the Numbers Really Mean