Business & Economics: Accounting - General eBooks
Accounting is thousands of years old; the earliest accounting records, which date back more than 7,000 years, were found in Mesopotamia. The people of that time relied on primitive accounting methods to record the growth of crops and herds. Accounting evolved, improving over the years and advancing as business advanced.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) defines accountancy as "the art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Green IT: Managing your carbon footprint
- The Effective Change Manager's Handbook: Essential Guidance to the Change Management Body of Knowledge
- Business Intelligence Guidebook: From Data Integration to Analytics
- A New Economic System: Guide to Debt Elimination and Wealth Creation
- Integrating Technical Analysis for the Investor
- Investing For Dummies
- Integrated Marketing Communication: Creative Strategy from Idea to Implementation
- Give Yourself Some Credit!: A Graduate's Guide to Understanding and Establishing Good Credit
- Money: How the Destruction of the Dollar Threatens the Global Economy – and What We Can Do About It
- Identity is the New Money