Business & Economics: Accounting - General eBooks
Accounting is thousands of years old; the earliest accounting records, which date back more than 7,000 years, were found in Mesopotamia. The people of that time relied on primitive accounting methods to record the growth of crops and herds. Accounting evolved, improving over the years and advancing as business advanced.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) defines accountancy as "the art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Raisin Bran and Other Cereal Wars: 30 Years of Lobbying for the Most Famous Tiger in the World
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- QuickBooks 2014 All-In-One for Dummies
- Thinking in Systems: A Primer
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- The Art of War
- Planificación y Control de Proyectos Usando Oracle Primavera P6 Versiones 8.1 & 8.2 - Cliente Profesional & Cliente Opcional
- The Wealth Choice: Success Secrets of Black Millionaires
- Delegation & Supervision