Business & Economics: Accounting - General eBooks
Accounting is thousands of years old; the earliest accounting records, which date back more than 7,000 years, were found in Mesopotamia. The people of that time relied on primitive accounting methods to record the growth of crops and herds. Accounting evolved, improving over the years and advancing as business advanced.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) defines accountancy as "the art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
- This isn't Excel, it's Magic! 2nd edition
- Organizing Genius
- Solving Problems with Design Thinking: Ten Stories of What Works
- The Insiders' Guide to Becoming a Yacht Stewardess: Confessions from My Years Afloat with the Rich and Famous
- GLOBAL DERIVATIVE DEBACLES: FROM THEORY TO MALPRACTICE
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- UAE - Culture Smart!
- Multiunit Leadership: The 7 Stages of Building High-Performing Partnerships and Teams
- 100 Tips for Hoteliers: What Every Successful Hotel Professional Needs to Know and Do