Business & Economics: Accounting - General eBooks
Accounting is thousands of years old; the earliest accounting records, which date back more than 7,000 years, were found in Mesopotamia. The people of that time relied on primitive accounting methods to record the growth of crops and herds. Accounting evolved, improving over the years and advancing as business advanced.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) defines accountancy as "the art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Manager's Guide to Virtual Teams
- Deals from Hell
- The World Is Flat 3.0: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century
- The Essential Adam Smith
- The Lost Science: Esoteric Math and Astrology Techniques for the Market Trader
- MGTOW Building Wealth and Power: For Single Men Only
- The Wisdom of John Muir
- The Professional Protection Officer
- Switch: How to change things when change is hard
- Data Crush: How the Information Tidal Wave Is Driving New Business Opportunities