Business & Economics: Accounting - General eBooks
Accounting is thousands of years old; the earliest accounting records, which date back more than 7,000 years, were found in Mesopotamia. The people of that time relied on primitive accounting methods to record the growth of crops and herds. Accounting evolved, improving over the years and advancing as business advanced.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) defines accountancy as "the art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Career Mapping
- Real Estate Investing in Canada
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- Becoming the Obvious Choice
- The Advantage
- Running QuickBooks in Nonprofits: The Only Comprehensive Guide for Nonprofits Using QuickBooks, 2nd edition
- Sell the Feeling
- Trump Never Give Up
- Buy It, Rent It, Profit!
- Food Practices in Transition