Business & Economics: Accounting - General eBooks
Accounting is thousands of years old; the earliest accounting records, which date back more than 7,000 years, were found in Mesopotamia. The people of that time relied on primitive accounting methods to record the growth of crops and herds. Accounting evolved, improving over the years and advancing as business advanced.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) defines accountancy as "the art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Thank You for Being Late: An Optimist's Guide to Thriving in the Age of Accelerations
- The Templeton Plan
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Starting a Food Truck Business
- The Charge
- Understand Derivatives in a Day
- Workplace Grace: Becoming a Spiritual Influence at Work
- How to Build a Billion Dollar App: Discover the Secrets of the Most Successful Entrepreneurs of Our Time
- Scaling Up: How to Build a Meaningful Business...and Enjoy the Ride
- Visual Merchandising and Display
- Ace the GMAT: Master the GMAT in 40 Days