Business & Economics: Accounting - General eBooks
Accounting is thousands of years old; the earliest accounting records, which date back more than 7,000 years, were found in Mesopotamia. The people of that time relied on primitive accounting methods to record the growth of crops and herds. Accounting evolved, improving over the years and advancing as business advanced.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) defines accountancy as "the art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- The PayPal Wars
- Blessed Among Nations
- Credit Management Kit For Dummies
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Kapferer on Luxury: How Luxury Brands Can Grow Yet Remain Rare
- 5 Steps to a 5 500 Must-Know AP Microeconomics/Macroeconomics Questions
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits
- The World Is Flat 3.0: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century
- Harvard Business Review on Communicating Effectively
- Optimizing the Power of Action Learning, 2nd Edition