Business & Economics: Accounting - General eBooks
Accounting is thousands of years old; the earliest accounting records, which date back more than 7,000 years, were found in Mesopotamia. The people of that time relied on primitive accounting methods to record the growth of crops and herds. Accounting evolved, improving over the years and advancing as business advanced.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) defines accountancy as "the art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- The Monk and the Riddle: The Education of a Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
- Growth of the International Economy 1820-2000
- Opportunities in Insurance Careers
- Technology Tools for Today's High-Margin Practice: How Client-Centered Financial Advisors Can Cut Paperwork, Overhead, and Wasted Hours
- Going Green Together
- The Team Formula: A Leadership Tale of a Team who Found their Way
- Creating Contagious Commitment: Applying the Tipping Point to Organizational Change, eBook of 2nd Edition
- Winning Under Fire
- Year To Success