Business & Economics: Accounting - General eBooks
Accounting is thousands of years old; the earliest accounting records, which date back more than 7,000 years, were found in Mesopotamia. The people of that time relied on primitive accounting methods to record the growth of crops and herds. Accounting evolved, improving over the years and advancing as business advanced.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) defines accountancy as "the art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Technology Made Simple for the Technical Recruiter: A Technical Skills Primer
- Landing the Job You Want
- Common Sense Economics: What Everyone Should Know About Wealth and Prosperity
- Lower Your Taxes Big Time 2013-2014 5/E
- Family Business Succession
- Instagram Power: Build Your Brand and Reach More Customers with the Power of Pictures
- Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!: Make Your Million-Dollar Idea into a Reality
- The International Living Guide to Retiring Overseas on a Budget: How to Live Well on $25,000 a Year
- The Perpetual Wealth Systems: Your Path to Systematic and Guaranteed Riches
- Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable