Business & Economics: Budgeting eBooks
Budgeting is important for anyone who deals with money and finances. Creating a budget helps individuals and businesses assess their income and expenditures to make sure that they do not spend more money than they taken in. Without a budget it is very difficult to manage finances responsibly. Our eBooks can help you budget, save money, and plan for the future.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Planificación y Control de Proyectos Usando Oracle Primavera P6 Versiones 8.1 & 8.2 - Cliente Profesional & Cliente Opcional
- Project Management
- Property Management Kit For Dummies
- Why Great Leaders Don't Take Yes for an Answer: Managing for Conflict and Consensus
- Saving Adam Smith: A Tale of Wealth, Transformation, and Virtue
- Transforming Foreign Aid: United States Assistance in the 21st Century
- Lipstick. Laptops. Life.: The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of A Modern Day Business Woman.
- Big Data: A Revolution That Will Transform How We Live, Work, and Think
- A Guide to Project Monitoring & Evaluation