Business & Economics: Careers - General eBooks
Career choice is something that follows many of us throughout school, college, and even after we've been working for years. What kind of carreer should you choose? Can you change careers later on? How can you get into a specific type of career? How can you succeed in your career? These questions and more are answered in our career eBooks.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Thinking in Systems: A Primer
- Conquering Your Workplace
- Launch: An Internet Millionaire's Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online, Build A Business You Love, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams
- Fighting for Air
- Virtual Freedom: How to Work with Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive, and Build Your Dream Business
- Successful Key Account Management in a Week: Teach Yourself
- Bookkeeping and Accounting in a Week: Teach Yourself
- Leading Collaborative Organizations: Insights into Guiding Horizontal Organizations