Business & Economics: Careers - General eBooks
Career choice is something that follows many of us throughout school, college, and even after we've been working for years. What kind of carreer should you choose? Can you change careers later on? How can you get into a specific type of career? How can you succeed in your career? These questions and more are answered in our career eBooks.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Thank You for Being Late: An Optimist's Guide to Thriving in the Age of Accelerations
- Managing for Stakeholders:Survival, Reputation, and Success
- The Templeton Plan
- The Charge
- All Work, No Pay
- Participatory Workshops: A Sourcebook of 21 Sets of Ideas and Activities
- Creative Strategy: A Handbook for Innovation
- Greekonomics: The Euro Crisis and Why Politicians Don't Get It
- ASDA Magic: The 7 Principles of Building a High Performance Culture
- Ready, Fire, Aim: Zero to $100 Million in No Time Flat