Business & Economics: Careers - General eBooks
Career choice is something that follows many of us throughout school, college, and even after we've been working for years. What kind of carreer should you choose? Can you change careers later on? How can you get into a specific type of career? How can you succeed in your career? These questions and more are answered in our career eBooks.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Advertising Headlines That Make You Rich
- 96 Great Interview Questions to Ask Before You Hire
- 35 Dumb Things Well-Intended People Say
- 100 Tips for Hoteliers: What Every Successful Hotel Professional Needs to Know and Do
- Finance: The Basics
- Leadership and Self-Deception
- Marketing Metrics: The Definitive Guide to Measuring Marketing Performance
- The Food Service Manager's Guide to Creative Cost Cutting and Cost Control: Over 2001 Innovative and Simple Ways to Save Your Food Service Operation T
- The Business Coach
- Fame and Fortune: How Successful Companies Build Winning Reputations (Palm Reader)