Business & Economics: Careers - General eBooks
Career choice is something that follows many of us throughout school, college, and even after we've been working for years. What kind of carreer should you choose? Can you change careers later on? How can you get into a specific type of career? How can you succeed in your career? These questions and more are answered in our career eBooks.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Knock 'em Dead 2015: The Ultimate Job Search Guide
- J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2015: For Preparing Your 2014 Tax Return
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Positive Leadership: Strategies for Extraordinary Performance
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
- Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!: Make Your Million-Dollar Idea into a Reality
- B4b: How Technology and Big Data Are Reinventing the Customer-Supplier Relationship
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- Keyword Intelligence: Keyword Research for Search, Social, and Beyond
- Management History: Text and Cases