Business & Economics: Careers - General eBooks
Career choice is something that follows many of us throughout school, college, and even after we've been working for years. What kind of carreer should you choose? Can you change careers later on? How can you get into a specific type of career? How can you succeed in your career? These questions and more are answered in our career eBooks.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- Economics for Helen
- Improving Your Emotional Intelligence In a Day For Dummies
- The Monk and the Riddle: The Education of a Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
- Growth of the International Economy 1820-2000
- Opportunities in Insurance Careers
- Technology Tools for Today's High-Margin Practice: How Client-Centered Financial Advisors Can Cut Paperwork, Overhead, and Wasted Hours
- Going Green Together
- The Team Formula: A Leadership Tale of a Team who Found their Way
- Creating Contagious Commitment: Applying the Tipping Point to Organizational Change, eBook of 2nd Edition