Business & Economics: Careers - General eBooks
Career choice is something that follows many of us throughout school, college, and even after we've been working for years. What kind of carreer should you choose? Can you change careers later on? How can you get into a specific type of career? How can you succeed in your career? These questions and more are answered in our career eBooks.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- 100 Tips for Hoteliers: What Every Successful Hotel Professional Needs to Know and Do
- Ethics for Managers: Philosophical Foundations & Business Realities
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- The Manager's Guide to Distribution Channels
- Sarbanes-Oxley For Dummies
- 2600 Phrases for Effective Performance Reviews
- Y-Size Your Business