Business & Economics: Development - Business Development eBooks
Business development is a combination of techniques employed to expand and improve a new or existing business. Business owners and managers might research new types of products or services for clients and customers. They can also gather information on their target market, generate leads for new sales, draft new policies, or develop new business presentations and campaigns.
Business development eBooks are available for download for small business, big business, and entrepreneurs.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- Principles of Microeconomics
- The Only Game in Town: Central Banks, Instability, and Avoiding the Next Collapse
- Leaders, Fools and Impostors
- Integrity: The Courage to Face the Demands of Reali
- American Icon
- Giving Presentations
- Harvard Business Review on Making Smart Decisions
- Designing for Growth
- How a Business Works: What Every Businessperson, Citizen, Consumer, and Employee Needs to Know About Business