Business & Economics: Development - Business Development eBooks
Business development is a combination of techniques employed to expand and improve a new or existing business. Business owners and managers might research new types of products or services for clients and customers. They can also gather information on their target market, generate leads for new sales, draft new policies, or develop new business presentations and campaigns.
Business development eBooks are available for download for small business, big business, and entrepreneurs.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Leadership and the One Minute Manager Updated Ed: Increasing Effectiveness Through Situational Leadership II
- How I Built a $37 Million Insurance Agency In Less Than 7 Years
- Ask Questions, Get Sales: Close The Deal And Create Long-Term Relationships
- Think and Grow Rich (Original Unabridged Version)
- Hello, My Name Is Awesome: How to Create Brand Names That Stick
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
- Series 7 Exam For Dummies
- An Introduction to Enterprise Architecture: Third Edition
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0
- Action Learning for Managers