Business & Economics: Development - Business Development eBooks
Business development is a combination of techniques employed to expand and improve a new or existing business. Business owners and managers might research new types of products or services for clients and customers. They can also gather information on their target market, generate leads for new sales, draft new policies, or develop new business presentations and campaigns.
Business development eBooks are available for download for small business, big business, and entrepreneurs.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Career Mapping
- All Work, No Pay
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- This isn't Excel, it's Magic! 2nd edition
- Itil Foundation Essentials: The Exam Facts You Need
- Family Child Care Legal and Insurance Guide: How to Protect Yourself from the Risks of Running a Business
- Hey, Whipple, Squeeze This
- Making the Most of Your Money Now
- Start Your Own Pet Business and More
- Instant Advertising