Business & Economics: Development - Business Development eBooks
Business development is a combination of techniques employed to expand and improve a new or existing business. Business owners and managers might research new types of products or services for clients and customers. They can also gather information on their target market, generate leads for new sales, draft new policies, or develop new business presentations and campaigns.
Business development eBooks are available for download for small business, big business, and entrepreneurs.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Career Mapping
- Real Estate Investing in Canada
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- Becoming the Obvious Choice
- The Advantage
- Running QuickBooks in Nonprofits: The Only Comprehensive Guide for Nonprofits Using QuickBooks, 2nd edition
- Sell the Feeling
- Trump Never Give Up
- Buy It, Rent It, Profit!
- Food Practices in Transition