Business & Economics: Development - Business Development eBooks
Business development is a combination of techniques employed to expand and improve a new or existing business. Business owners and managers might research new types of products or services for clients and customers. They can also gather information on their target market, generate leads for new sales, draft new policies, or develop new business presentations and campaigns.
Business development eBooks are available for download for small business, big business, and entrepreneurs.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Knock 'em Dead 2015: The Ultimate Job Search Guide
- J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2015: For Preparing Your 2014 Tax Return
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Positive Leadership: Strategies for Extraordinary Performance
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
- Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!: Make Your Million-Dollar Idea into a Reality
- B4b: How Technology and Big Data Are Reinventing the Customer-Supplier Relationship
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- Management History: Text and Cases
- CISM Certified Information Security Manager Certification Exam Preparation Course in a Book for Passing the CISM Exam - The How To Pass on Your First