Business & Economics: Development - Business Development eBooks
Business development is a combination of techniques employed to expand and improve a new or existing business. Business owners and managers might research new types of products or services for clients and customers. They can also gather information on their target market, generate leads for new sales, draft new policies, or develop new business presentations and campaigns.
Business development eBooks are available for download for small business, big business, and entrepreneurs.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Green IT: Managing your carbon footprint
- The Effective Change Manager's Handbook: Essential Guidance to the Change Management Body of Knowledge
- Business Intelligence Guidebook: From Data Integration to Analytics
- The Concise Mastery
- Integrating Technical Analysis for the Investor
- Investing For Dummies
- Integrated Marketing Communication: Creative Strategy from Idea to Implementation
- Give Yourself Some Credit!: A Graduate's Guide to Understanding and Establishing Good Credit
- Money: How the Destruction of the Dollar Threatens the Global Economy – and What We Can Do About It
- Identity is the New Money