Business & Economics: Development - Business Development eBooks
Business development is a combination of techniques employed to expand and improve a new or existing business. Business owners and managers might research new types of products or services for clients and customers. They can also gather information on their target market, generate leads for new sales, draft new policies, or develop new business presentations and campaigns.
Business development eBooks are available for download for small business, big business, and entrepreneurs.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Monday Morning Leadership
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Starting a Food Truck Business
- Principles of Macroeconomics, Part 1
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor
- Principles of Microeconomics
- New Ideas from Dead CEOs
- The Loyalty Effect: The Hidden Force Behind Growth, Profits, and Lasting Value
- Make Money Online
- IT Auditing Using Controls to Protect Information Assets, 2nd Edition
- Schaum's Outline of Financial Management, Third Edition