Business & Economics: Development - Business Development eBooks
Business development is a combination of techniques employed to expand and improve a new or existing business. Business owners and managers might research new types of products or services for clients and customers. They can also gather information on their target market, generate leads for new sales, draft new policies, or develop new business presentations and campaigns.
Business development eBooks are available for download for small business, big business, and entrepreneurs.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Planificación y Control de Proyectos Usando Oracle Primavera P6 Versiones 8.1 & 8.2 - Cliente Profesional & Cliente Opcional
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- The Lean Startup
- Fundamentals of Occupational Safety and Health
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- The Negotiation Fieldbook, Second Edition
- Public Relations For Dummies
- Food Trucks
- The Story Factor
- Timeshare Vacations For Dummies, 1st Edition