Business & Economics: Development - Business Development eBooks
Business development is a combination of techniques employed to expand and improve a new or existing business. Business owners and managers might research new types of products or services for clients and customers. They can also gather information on their target market, generate leads for new sales, draft new policies, or develop new business presentations and campaigns.
Business development eBooks are available for download for small business, big business, and entrepreneurs.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Raisin Bran and Other Cereal Wars: 30 Years of Lobbying for the Most Famous Tiger in the World
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- Launch: An Internet Millionaire's Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online, Build A Business You Love, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams
- QuickBooks 2014 All-In-One for Dummies
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Planificación y Control de Proyectos Usando Oracle Primavera P6 Versiones 8.1 & 8.2 - Cliente Profesional & Cliente Opcional
- The Ten Commandments of Condo Buying: The Most Important Things You Should Know Before Buying
- Delegation & Supervision
- Organizational Behaviour: People, Process, Work and Human Resource Management