Business & Economics: Development - Business Development eBooks
Business development is a combination of techniques employed to expand and improve a new or existing business. Business owners and managers might research new types of products or services for clients and customers. They can also gather information on their target market, generate leads for new sales, draft new policies, or develop new business presentations and campaigns.
Business development eBooks are available for download for small business, big business, and entrepreneurs.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Customer Experience 3.0: High-Profit Strategies in the Age of Techno Service
- The Everything Practice Interview Book: Be prepared for any question
- Winning the 3-Legged Race: When Business and Technology Run Together
- Repositioning Nutrition as Central to Development : A Strategy for Large Scale Action
- Alden O. Sherman, An American Original
- Schaum's Easy Outline Bookkeeping and Accounting
- The New Manager's Handbook: 24 Lessons for Mastering Your New Role
- The Business of Winning: Strategic Success from the Formula One Track to the Boardroom
- A Practical Guide for Personal Assistants
- Green Logistics: Improving the Environmental Sustainability of Logistics