Business & Economics: Development - Business Development eBooks
Business development is a combination of techniques employed to expand and improve a new or existing business. Business owners and managers might research new types of products or services for clients and customers. They can also gather information on their target market, generate leads for new sales, draft new policies, or develop new business presentations and campaigns.
Business development eBooks are available for download for small business, big business, and entrepreneurs.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Planificación y Control de Proyectos Usando Oracle Primavera P6 Versiones 8.1 & 8.2 - Cliente Profesional & Cliente Opcional
- The Green to Gold Business Playbook
- The Templeton Plan
- Perfect Phrases for Performance Reviews 2/E
- Knock 'em Dead Resumes: How to Write a Killer Resume That Gets You Job Interviews
- China Airborne
- Making Money Made Simple
- The Ecotechnic Future: Envisioning a Post-Peak World
- Lies, Bribes & Peril: Lessons for the Real Challenges of International Business