Business & Economics: Development - Business Development eBooks
Business development is a combination of techniques employed to expand and improve a new or existing business. Business owners and managers might research new types of products or services for clients and customers. They can also gather information on their target market, generate leads for new sales, draft new policies, or develop new business presentations and campaigns.
Business development eBooks are available for download for small business, big business, and entrepreneurs.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Doing Business Anywhere: The Essential Guide to Going Global
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- Fisher Investments on Industrials
- SCDJWS: Sun Certified Developer for Java Web Services 5 CX-310-230 Exam Certification Exam Preparation Course in a Book for Passing the SCDJWS Exam -
- Our Digital Future: Boardrooms and Newsrooms
- Customer Experience 3.0: High-Profit Strategies in the Age of Techno Service
- Scaling Up: How to Build a Meaningful Business...and Enjoy the Ride
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- Red Notice: A True Story of High Finance, Murder, and One Man's Fight for Justice
- Applied Mergers and Acquisitions Workbook