Business & Economics: Development - Business Development eBooks
Business development is a combination of techniques employed to expand and improve a new or existing business. Business owners and managers might research new types of products or services for clients and customers. They can also gather information on their target market, generate leads for new sales, draft new policies, or develop new business presentations and campaigns.
Business development eBooks are available for download for small business, big business, and entrepreneurs.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- The Ten Commandments of Condo Buying: The Most Important Things You Should Know Before Buying
- Ethics for Managers: Philosophical Foundations & Business Realities
- Practical Feng Shui for the Office: Finding Your Individual Balance in the Workplace
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- The Manager's Guide to Distribution Channels
- Sarbanes-Oxley For Dummies
- Manager's Guide to Virtual Teams