Business & Economics: Development - Business Development eBooks
Business development is a combination of techniques employed to expand and improve a new or existing business. Business owners and managers might research new types of products or services for clients and customers. They can also gather information on their target market, generate leads for new sales, draft new policies, or develop new business presentations and campaigns.
Business development eBooks are available for download for small business, big business, and entrepreneurs.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Advertising Headlines That Make You Rich
- 96 Great Interview Questions to Ask Before You Hire
- 35 Dumb Things Well-Intended People Say
- 100 Tips for Hoteliers: What Every Successful Hotel Professional Needs to Know and Do
- Leadership and Self-Deception
- Marketing Metrics: The Definitive Guide to Measuring Marketing Performance
- The Food Service Manager's Guide to Creative Cost Cutting and Cost Control: Over 2001 Innovative and Simple Ways to Save Your Food Service Operation T
- 10 Chapters to Having a Successful Investment Portfolio
- The Business Coach
- Fame and Fortune: How Successful Companies Build Winning Reputations (Palm Reader)