Business & Economics: Development - Business Development eBooks
Business development is a combination of techniques employed to expand and improve a new or existing business. Business owners and managers might research new types of products or services for clients and customers. They can also gather information on their target market, generate leads for new sales, draft new policies, or develop new business presentations and campaigns.
Business development eBooks are available for download for small business, big business, and entrepreneurs.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Advanced AutoCAD 2016 Exercise Workbook
- Indie Business Power: A Step-By-Step Guide for 21st Century Music Entrepreneurs
- Starting Something
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- The Most Important Thing
- Fixed Income Analysis Workbook
- The Power of Habit
- True North
- Successful Television Writing