Business & Economics: Entrepreneurship eBooks
Entrepreneurs are brave and forward-thinking folks who endeavor to create their own business or transform existing businesses. Participating in a new business creation is a common activity among U.S. workers over the course of their careers and is a major driver of economic growth in both the United States and Western Europe.
Entrepreneurial activities are substantially different depending on the type of organization and creativity involved. Entrepreneurship ranges in scale from solo projects (even involving the entrepreneur only part-time) to major undertakings creating many job opportunities. Some entrepreneurial ventures seek venture capital in order to raise funds to build the business.
Entrepreneurs of all kinds can find helpful eBook downloads here at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Advanced AutoCAD 2016 Exercise Workbook
- Indie Business Power: A Step-By-Step Guide for 21st Century Music Entrepreneurs
- Starting Something
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- The Most Important Thing
- Fixed Income Analysis Workbook
- The Power of Habit
- Rise and Fall of Strategic Planning
- SIMSOC: Simulated Society, Participant's Manual