Business & Economics: Entrepreneurship eBooks
Entrepreneurs are brave and forward-thinking folks who endeavor to create their own business or transform existing businesses. Participating in a new business creation is a common activity among U.S. workers over the course of their careers and is a major driver of economic growth in both the United States and Western Europe.
Entrepreneurial activities are substantially different depending on the type of organization and creativity involved. Entrepreneurship ranges in scale from solo projects (even involving the entrepreneur only part-time) to major undertakings creating many job opportunities. Some entrepreneurial ventures seek venture capital in order to raise funds to build the business.
Entrepreneurs of all kinds can find helpful eBook downloads here at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Financial Intelligence for HR Professionals
- Thinking in Systems: A Primer
- The Encyclopedia of Small Business Forms and Agreements: A Complete Kit of Ready-to-Use Business Checklists, Worksheets, Forms, Contracts, and Human R
- How to Become a Rainmaker: The Rules for Getting and Keeping Customers and Clients
- The New Strategic Selling: The Unique Sales System Proven Successful by the World's Best Companies
- Bookkeeping and Accounting in a Week: Teach Yourself
- B4b: How Technology and Big Data Are Reinventing the Customer-Supplier Relationship
- Fighting for Air