Business & Economics: Entrepreneurship eBooks
Entrepreneurs are brave and forward-thinking folks who endeavor to create their own business or transform existing businesses. Participating in a new business creation is a common activity among U.S. workers over the course of their careers and is a major driver of economic growth in both the United States and Western Europe.
Entrepreneurial activities are substantially different depending on the type of organization and creativity involved. Entrepreneurship ranges in scale from solo projects (even involving the entrepreneur only part-time) to major undertakings creating many job opportunities. Some entrepreneurial ventures seek venture capital in order to raise funds to build the business.
Entrepreneurs of all kinds can find helpful eBook downloads here at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Mastering Virtual Teams
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- Grant Writing For Dummies
- Contagious: Why Things Catch On
- Cutting Edge Advertising: How to Create the World's Best Print for Brands in the 21st Century
- Transforming Business: Big Data, Mobility, and Globalization
- The Prop Trader's Chronicles: Short-Term Proprietary Trading Strategies for Both Bull and Bear Markets
- The Project Success Method
- Trump University Asset Protection 101
- Beating the Financial Futures Market: Combining Small Biases into Powerful Money Making Strategies