Business & Economics: Entrepreneurship eBooks
Entrepreneurs are brave and forward-thinking folks who endeavor to create their own business or transform existing businesses. Participating in a new business creation is a common activity among U.S. workers over the course of their careers and is a major driver of economic growth in both the United States and Western Europe.
Entrepreneurial activities are substantially different depending on the type of organization and creativity involved. Entrepreneurship ranges in scale from solo projects (even involving the entrepreneur only part-time) to major undertakings creating many job opportunities. Some entrepreneurial ventures seek venture capital in order to raise funds to build the business.
Entrepreneurs of all kinds can find helpful eBook downloads here at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Mastering Virtual Teams
- Microsoft® Project 2010 Step by Step
- Harvard Business Review on Making Smart Decisions
- Facilities Management: Innovation and Performance
- How to Make Money In the Towing Business
- The Facility Management Handbook
- Marketing Metrics: The Manager's Guide to Measuring Marketing Performance
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street: The Time-Tested Strategy for Successful Investing (Eleventh Edition)
- Integrated Marketing Communication: Creative Strategy from Idea to Implementation
- Why Not Capitalism?