Business & Economics: Entrepreneurship eBooks
Entrepreneurs are brave and forward-thinking folks who endeavor to create their own business or transform existing businesses. Participating in a new business creation is a common activity among U.S. workers over the course of their careers and is a major driver of economic growth in both the United States and Western Europe.
Entrepreneurial activities are substantially different depending on the type of organization and creativity involved. Entrepreneurship ranges in scale from solo projects (even involving the entrepreneur only part-time) to major undertakings creating many job opportunities. Some entrepreneurial ventures seek venture capital in order to raise funds to build the business.
Entrepreneurs of all kinds can find helpful eBook downloads here at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Career Mapping
- Bioethics: An Anthology
- Real Estate Investing in Canada
- Becoming the Obvious Choice
- Running QuickBooks in Nonprofits: The Only Comprehensive Guide for Nonprofits Using QuickBooks, 2nd edition
- Amazon Top Seller Secrets: Insider Tips From Amazon's Most Successful Seller
- The Elusive Fan: Reinventing Sports in a Crowded Marketplace
- Mining Royalties: A Global Study of their Impact on Investors, Government, and Civil Society
- Sell the Feeling
- The Referral Code