Business & Economics: Entrepreneurship eBooks
Entrepreneurs are brave and forward-thinking folks who endeavor to create their own business or transform existing businesses. Participating in a new business creation is a common activity among U.S. workers over the course of their careers and is a major driver of economic growth in both the United States and Western Europe.
Entrepreneurial activities are substantially different depending on the type of organization and creativity involved. Entrepreneurship ranges in scale from solo projects (even involving the entrepreneur only part-time) to major undertakings creating many job opportunities. Some entrepreneurial ventures seek venture capital in order to raise funds to build the business.
Entrepreneurs of all kinds can find helpful eBook downloads here at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2015: For Preparing Your 2014 Tax Return
- Knock 'em Dead 2015: The Ultimate Job Search Guide
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Positive Leadership: Strategies for Extraordinary Performance
- B4b: How Technology and Big Data Are Reinventing the Customer-Supplier Relationship
- Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!: Make Your Million-Dollar Idea into a Reality
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- Integrated Marketing Communication: Creative Strategy from Idea to Implementation
- The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2015 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive Video