Business & Economics: Entrepreneurship eBooks
Entrepreneurs are brave and forward-thinking folks who endeavor to create their own business or transform existing businesses. Participating in a new business creation is a common activity among U.S. workers over the course of their careers and is a major driver of economic growth in both the United States and Western Europe.
Entrepreneurial activities are substantially different depending on the type of organization and creativity involved. Entrepreneurship ranges in scale from solo projects (even involving the entrepreneur only part-time) to major undertakings creating many job opportunities. Some entrepreneurial ventures seek venture capital in order to raise funds to build the business.
Entrepreneurs of all kinds can find helpful eBook downloads here at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Opportunities in Insurance Careers
- Going Green Together
- The Team Formula: A Leadership Tale of a Team who Found their Way
- Creating Contagious Commitment: Applying the Tipping Point to Organizational Change, eBook of 2nd Edition
- Winning Under Fire
- Year To Success
- Legal Off Shore Tax Havens: How to Take LEGAL Advantage of the IRS Code and Pay Less in Taxes
- Japanese Business Culture and Practices
- How To Outnegotiate Anyone
- 5 Steps to a 5 AP Microeconomics/Macroeconomics Flashcards