Business & Economics: Entrepreneurship eBooks
Entrepreneurs are brave and forward-thinking folks who endeavor to create their own business or transform existing businesses. Participating in a new business creation is a common activity among U.S. workers over the course of their careers and is a major driver of economic growth in both the United States and Western Europe.
Entrepreneurial activities are substantially different depending on the type of organization and creativity involved. Entrepreneurship ranges in scale from solo projects (even involving the entrepreneur only part-time) to major undertakings creating many job opportunities. Some entrepreneurial ventures seek venture capital in order to raise funds to build the business.
Entrepreneurs of all kinds can find helpful eBook downloads here at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Planificación y Control de Proyectos Usando Oracle Primavera P6 Versiones 8.1 & 8.2 - Cliente Profesional & Cliente Opcional
- Project Management
- Property Management Kit For Dummies
- Why Great Leaders Don't Take Yes for an Answer: Managing for Conflict and Consensus
- Saving Adam Smith: A Tale of Wealth, Transformation, and Virtue
- Transforming Foreign Aid: United States Assistance in the 21st Century
- Lipstick. Laptops. Life.: The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of A Modern Day Business Woman.
- Big Data: A Revolution That Will Transform How We Live, Work, and Think
- A Guide to Project Monitoring & Evaluation