Business & Economics: Entrepreneurship eBooks
Entrepreneurs are brave and forward-thinking folks who endeavor to create their own business or transform existing businesses. Participating in a new business creation is a common activity among U.S. workers over the course of their careers and is a major driver of economic growth in both the United States and Western Europe.
Entrepreneurial activities are substantially different depending on the type of organization and creativity involved. Entrepreneurship ranges in scale from solo projects (even involving the entrepreneur only part-time) to major undertakings creating many job opportunities. Some entrepreneurial ventures seek venture capital in order to raise funds to build the business.
Entrepreneurs of all kinds can find helpful eBook downloads here at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Ask Questions, Get Sales: Close The Deal And Create Long-Term Relationships
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
- Think and Grow Rich (Original Unabridged Version)
- How I Built a $37 Million Insurance Agency In Less Than 7 Years
- Leadership and the One Minute Manager Updated Ed: Increasing Effectiveness Through Situational Leadership II
- Hello, My Name Is Awesome: How to Create Brand Names That Stick
- Series 7 Exam For Dummies
- An Introduction to Enterprise Architecture: Third Edition
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0
- Action Learning for Managers