Business & Economics: Finance eBooks
Finance is often defined simply as the management of money or “funds” management. Modern finance, however, is a family of business activity that includes the origination, marketing, and management of cash and money surrogates through a variety of capital accounts, instruments, and markets created for transacting and trading assets, liabilities, and risks.
Finances are tracked with many different software applications. Some financial programs use VBA Access to deal with database functions with Microsoft Access.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Career Mapping
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- All Work, No Pay
- This isn't Excel, it's Magic! 2nd edition
- Are You Fully Charged? (Intl): The 3 Keys to Energizing Your Work and Life
- Making the Most of Your Money Now
- Start Your Own Pet Business and More
- QuickBooks for Law Firms: Smart Techniques That Will Save Time and Money
- Instant Advertising
- Itil Foundation Essentials: The Exam Facts You Need