Business & Economics: Finance eBooks
Finance is often defined simply as the management of money or “funds” management. Modern finance, however, is a family of business activity that includes the origination, marketing, and management of cash and money surrogates through a variety of capital accounts, instruments, and markets created for transacting and trading assets, liabilities, and risks.
Finances are tracked with many different software applications. Some financial programs use VBA Access to deal with database functions with Microsoft Access.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- Economics for Helen
- Improving Your Emotional Intelligence In a Day For Dummies
- The Monk and the Riddle: The Education of a Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
- Growth of the International Economy 1820-2000
- Opportunities in Insurance Careers
- Technology Tools for Today's High-Margin Practice: How Client-Centered Financial Advisors Can Cut Paperwork, Overhead, and Wasted Hours
- Going Green Together
- The Team Formula: A Leadership Tale of a Team who Found their Way
- Creating Contagious Commitment: Applying the Tipping Point to Organizational Change, eBook of 2nd Edition