Business & Economics: Finance eBooks
Finance is often defined simply as the management of money or “funds” management. Modern finance, however, is a family of business activity that includes the origination, marketing, and management of cash and money surrogates through a variety of capital accounts, instruments, and markets created for transacting and trading assets, liabilities, and risks.
Finances are tracked with many different software applications. Some financial programs use VBA Access to deal with database functions with Microsoft Access.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- Business and Legal Forms for Interior Designers, Second Edition
- Principles of Microeconomics
- The Only Game in Town: Central Banks, Instability, and Avoiding the Next Collapse
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Leaders, Fools and Impostors
- American Icon
- Giving Presentations
- Harvard Business Review on Making Smart Decisions
- Designing for Growth