Business & Economics: Finance eBooks
Finance is often defined simply as the management of money or “funds” management. Modern finance, however, is a family of business activity that includes the origination, marketing, and management of cash and money surrogates through a variety of capital accounts, instruments, and markets created for transacting and trading assets, liabilities, and risks.
Finances are tracked with many different software applications. Some financial programs use VBA Access to deal with database functions with Microsoft Access.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- Thinking in Systems: A Primer
- The Art of War
- Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!: Make Your Million-Dollar Idea into a Reality
- The Student Leadership Challenge: Five Practices for Becoming an Exemplary Leader
- Launch: An Internet Millionaire's Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online, Build A Business You Love, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams
- The New Strategic Selling: The Unique Sales System Proven Successful by the World's Best Companies
- Bookkeeping and Accounting in a Week: Teach Yourself
- B4b: How Technology and Big Data Are Reinventing the Customer-Supplier Relationship
- Financial Intelligence, Revised Edition: A Manager's Guide to Knowing What the Numbers Really Mean