Business & Economics: Finance eBooks
Finance is often defined simply as the management of money or “funds” management. Modern finance, however, is a family of business activity that includes the origination, marketing, and management of cash and money surrogates through a variety of capital accounts, instruments, and markets created for transacting and trading assets, liabilities, and risks.
Finances are tracked with many different software applications. Some financial programs use VBA Access to deal with database functions with Microsoft Access.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0
- Hello, My Name Is Awesome: How to Create Brand Names That Stick
- Think and Grow Rich (Original Unabridged Version)
- Leadership and the One Minute Manager Updated Ed: Increasing Effectiveness Through Situational Leadership II
- Ask Questions, Get Sales: Close The Deal And Create Long-Term Relationships
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
- Series 7 Exam For Dummies
- An Introduction to Enterprise Architecture: Third Edition
- Action Learning for Managers
- The Art of Hosting: The Complete Training Guide for Waiters and Restaurant Hosts