Business & Economics: Finance eBooks
Finance is often defined simply as the management of money or “funds” management. Modern finance, however, is a family of business activity that includes the origination, marketing, and management of cash and money surrogates through a variety of capital accounts, instruments, and markets created for transacting and trading assets, liabilities, and risks.
Finances are tracked with many different software applications. Some financial programs use VBA Access to deal with database functions with Microsoft Access.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- Professional Event Coordination
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- Scaling Up: How to Build a Meaningful Business...and Enjoy the Ride
- The Ultimate Guide to Internships: 100 Steps to Get a Great Internship and Thrive in It
- Currency Trading For Dummies
- Loan Processing: Career Training
- How to Land a Top-Paying Payroll analysts Job: Your Complete Guide to Opportunities, Resumes and Cover Letters, Interviews, Salaries, Promotions, What
- How to Land a Top-Paying Health actuaries Job: Your Complete Guide to Opportunities, Resumes and Cover Letters, Interviews, Salaries, Promotions, What