Business & Economics: Finance eBooks
Finance is often defined simply as the management of money or “funds” management. Modern finance, however, is a family of business activity that includes the origination, marketing, and management of cash and money surrogates through a variety of capital accounts, instruments, and markets created for transacting and trading assets, liabilities, and risks.
Finances are tracked with many different software applications. Some financial programs use VBA Access to deal with database functions with Microsoft Access.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- QuickBooks 2014 All-In-One for Dummies
- Thinking in Systems: A Primer
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- The Art of War
- Planificación y Control de Proyectos Usando Oracle Primavera P6 Versiones 8.1 & 8.2 - Cliente Profesional & Cliente Opcional
- Delegation & Supervision
- Effectual Entrepreneurship
- Crucial Accountability: Tools for Resolving Violated Expectations, Broken Commitments, and Bad Behavior, Second Edition ( Paperback)
- How Stella Saved the Farm: A Tale About Making Innovation Happen