Business & Economics: Finance eBooks
Finance is often defined simply as the management of money or “funds” management. Modern finance, however, is a family of business activity that includes the origination, marketing, and management of cash and money surrogates through a variety of capital accounts, instruments, and markets created for transacting and trading assets, liabilities, and risks.
Finances are tracked with many different software applications. Some financial programs use VBA Access to deal with database functions with Microsoft Access.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Thank You for Being Late: An Optimist's Guide to Thriving in the Age of Accelerations
- Managing for Stakeholders:Survival, Reputation, and Success
- The Templeton Plan
- The Charge
- Creating a Business Plan for Dummies
- Red-Hot Cold Call Selling: Prospecting Techniques That Really Pay Off
- Aaker on Branding: 20 Principles That Drive Success
- Building Financial Models
- Farmageddon: The True Cost of Cheap Meat
- Flipping Houses For Dummies