Business & Economics: Finance eBooks
Finance is often defined simply as the management of money or “funds” management. Modern finance, however, is a family of business activity that includes the origination, marketing, and management of cash and money surrogates through a variety of capital accounts, instruments, and markets created for transacting and trading assets, liabilities, and risks.
Finances are tracked with many different software applications. Some financial programs use VBA Access to deal with database functions with Microsoft Access.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Career Mapping
- Bioethics: An Anthology
- Real Estate Investing in Canada
- Becoming the Obvious Choice
- Running QuickBooks in Nonprofits: The Only Comprehensive Guide for Nonprofits Using QuickBooks, 2nd edition
- Amazon Top Seller Secrets: Insider Tips From Amazon's Most Successful Seller
- The Elusive Fan: Reinventing Sports in a Crowded Marketplace
- Mining Royalties: A Global Study of their Impact on Investors, Government, and Civil Society
- Sell the Feeling
- The Referral Code