Business & Economics: Finance eBooks
Finance is often defined simply as the management of money or “funds” management. Modern finance, however, is a family of business activity that includes the origination, marketing, and management of cash and money surrogates through a variety of capital accounts, instruments, and markets created for transacting and trading assets, liabilities, and risks.
Finances are tracked with many different software applications. Some financial programs use VBA Access to deal with database functions with Microsoft Access.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- Ethics for Managers: Philosophical Foundations & Business Realities
- Practical Feng Shui for the Office: Finding Your Individual Balance in the Workplace
- The Ten Commandments of Condo Buying: The Most Important Things You Should Know Before Buying
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- The Manager's Guide to Distribution Channels
- Sarbanes-Oxley For Dummies
- 100 Tips for Hoteliers: What Every Successful Hotel Professional Needs to Know and Do