Business & Economics: Finance eBooks
Finance is often defined simply as the management of money or “funds” management. Modern finance, however, is a family of business activity that includes the origination, marketing, and management of cash and money surrogates through a variety of capital accounts, instruments, and markets created for transacting and trading assets, liabilities, and risks.
Finances are tracked with many different software applications. Some financial programs use VBA Access to deal with database functions with Microsoft Access.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Planificación y Control de Proyectos Usando Oracle Primavera P6 Versiones 8.1 & 8.2 - Cliente Profesional & Cliente Opcional
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- The Lean Startup
- Fundamentals of Occupational Safety and Health
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- The Negotiation Fieldbook, Second Edition
- Public Relations For Dummies
- Food Trucks
- The Story Factor
- Timeshare Vacations For Dummies, 1st Edition