Business & Economics: Finance eBooks
Finance is often defined simply as the management of money or “funds” management. Modern finance, however, is a family of business activity that includes the origination, marketing, and management of cash and money surrogates through a variety of capital accounts, instruments, and markets created for transacting and trading assets, liabilities, and risks.
Finances are tracked with many different software applications. Some financial programs use VBA Access to deal with database functions with Microsoft Access.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Technology Made Simple for the Technical Recruiter: A Technical Skills Primer
- Landing the Job You Want
- The International Living Guide to Retiring Overseas on a Budget: How to Live Well on $25,000 a Year
- Common Sense Economics: What Everyone Should Know About Wealth and Prosperity
- Family Business Succession
- Lower Your Taxes Big Time 2013-2014 5/E
- Instagram Power: Build Your Brand and Reach More Customers with the Power of Pictures
- Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!: Make Your Million-Dollar Idea into a Reality
- Bloomberg Visual Guide to Candlestick Charting
- Newsjacking: How to Inject your Ideas into a Breaking News Story and Generate Tons of Media Coverage