Business & Economics: Home-based Businesses eBooks
A home-based business is a small business that operates from the business owner's home office. In addition to location, home businesses are usually defined by having a very small number of employees.
The prospect of working from home has gained credibility over the years. Home offices can now compete with small commercial businesses and save on rent in the process. High speed internet and cell phones help to make a home-based business a reality.
Many large businesses have grown from home businesses, such as Apple, Hewlett-Packard, and Amazon. Most are started by entrepreneurs. You can get started with your own home business by downloading some of the eBooks offered here.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- An Introduction to Enterprise Architecture: Third Edition
- Advertising Headlines That Make You Rich
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits
- HBR Guide to Managing Up and Across
- A Manager's Guide to Virtual Teams
- MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT AND DATA GOVERNANCE, 2/E
- Minitab Demystified