Business & Economics: Home-based Businesses eBooks
A home-based business is a small business that operates from the business owner's home office. In addition to location, home businesses are usually defined by having a very small number of employees.
The prospect of working from home has gained credibility over the years. Home offices can now compete with small commercial businesses and save on rent in the process. High speed internet and cell phones help to make a home-based business a reality.
Many large businesses have grown from home businesses, such as Apple, Hewlett-Packard, and Amazon. Most are started by entrepreneurs. You can get started with your own home business by downloading some of the eBooks offered here.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Customer Experience 3.0: High-Profit Strategies in the Age of Techno Service
- Real Estate Investor's Guide: How to Find & Flip Government-Owned Properties for Massive Profits
- The New Manager's Handbook: 24 Lessons for Mastering Your New Role
- The Business of Winning: Strategic Success from the Formula One Track to the Boardroom
- Million Dollar Consulting
- Start Your Own Child-Care Service: Your Step-By-Step Guide to Success
- Straight-Line Leadership: Tools for Living with Velocity and Power in Turbulent Times
- Introduction to Homeland Security: Principles of All-Hazards Risk Management
- A Practical Guide for Personal Assistants
- Green Logistics: Improving the Environmental Sustainability of Logistics