Business & Economics: Home-based Businesses eBooks
A home-based business is a small business that operates from the business owner's home office. In addition to location, home businesses are usually defined by having a very small number of employees.
The prospect of working from home has gained credibility over the years. Home offices can now compete with small commercial businesses and save on rent in the process. High speed internet and cell phones help to make a home-based business a reality.
Many large businesses have grown from home businesses, such as Apple, Hewlett-Packard, and Amazon. Most are started by entrepreneurs. You can get started with your own home business by downloading some of the eBooks offered here.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Monday Morning Leadership
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Starting a Food Truck Business
- Principles of Macroeconomics, Part 1
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- Dodging The Real Estate Rip-Off
- Integrated Marketing Communication: Creative Strategy from Idea to Implementation
- The Tao of Twitter, Revised and Expanded New Edition: Changing Your Life and Business 140 Characters at a Time
- Do What You Are
- Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom
- Principles of Microeconomics