Business & Economics: Home-based Businesses eBooks
A home-based business is a small business that operates from the business owner's home office. In addition to location, home businesses are usually defined by having a very small number of employees.
The prospect of working from home has gained credibility over the years. Home offices can now compete with small commercial businesses and save on rent in the process. High speed internet and cell phones help to make a home-based business a reality.
Many large businesses have grown from home businesses, such as Apple, Hewlett-Packard, and Amazon. Most are started by entrepreneurs. You can get started with your own home business by downloading some of the eBooks offered here.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- The New Case for Gold
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- The World Is Flat 3.0: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century
- Without Reservations: How a Family Root Beer Stand Grew Into a Global Hotel Company
- Digital Marketing Strategy: An Integrated Approach to Online Marketing
- Visual Merchandising and Display
- Ace the GMAT Verbal: Master GMAT Verbal in 20 Days
- Ace the GMAT Math: Master GMAT Math in 20 Days
- Bioethics: An Anthology
- It's My Pleasure: The Impact of Extraordinary Talent and a Compelling Culture