Business & Economics: Home-based Businesses eBooks
A home-based business is a small business that operates from the business owner's home office. In addition to location, home businesses are usually defined by having a very small number of employees.
The prospect of working from home has gained credibility over the years. Home offices can now compete with small commercial businesses and save on rent in the process. High speed internet and cell phones help to make a home-based business a reality.
Many large businesses have grown from home businesses, such as Apple, Hewlett-Packard, and Amazon. Most are started by entrepreneurs. You can get started with your own home business by downloading some of the eBooks offered here.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Landing the Job You Want
- Technology Made Simple for the Technical Recruiter: A Technical Skills Primer
- Common Sense Economics: What Everyone Should Know About Wealth and Prosperity
- Lower Your Taxes Big Time 2013-2014 5/E
- Instagram Power: Build Your Brand and Reach More Customers with the Power of Pictures
- The Culture Code
- Family Business Succession
- Sport Management: Principles and Applications
- Marijuana Outdoor Grower's Guide: Join the Top 3% Capturing Sales from Search Advertising-and Outsmart 97% of the Competition
- Cash Flow For Life