Business & Economics: Home-based Businesses eBooks
A home-based business is a small business that operates from the business owner's home office. In addition to location, home businesses are usually defined by having a very small number of employees.
The prospect of working from home has gained credibility over the years. Home offices can now compete with small commercial businesses and save on rent in the process. High speed internet and cell phones help to make a home-based business a reality.
Many large businesses have grown from home businesses, such as Apple, Hewlett-Packard, and Amazon. Most are started by entrepreneurs. You can get started with your own home business by downloading some of the eBooks offered here.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Manager's Guide to Virtual Teams
- The Lost Science: Esoteric Math and Astrology Techniques for the Market Trader
- Deals from Hell
- TransForm: Dramatically Improve Your Career, Business, Relationships, and Life...One Simple Step at a Time
- MGTOW Building Wealth and Power: For Single Men Only
- The World Is Flat 3.0: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century
- The Wisdom of John Muir
- The Professional Protection Officer
- The Leadership Secrets of Colin Powell
- Data Crush: How the Information Tidal Wave Is Driving New Business Opportunities