Business & Economics: Home-based Businesses eBooks
A home-based business is a small business that operates from the business owner's home office. In addition to location, home businesses are usually defined by having a very small number of employees.
The prospect of working from home has gained credibility over the years. Home offices can now compete with small commercial businesses and save on rent in the process. High speed internet and cell phones help to make a home-based business a reality.
Many large businesses have grown from home businesses, such as Apple, Hewlett-Packard, and Amazon. Most are started by entrepreneurs. You can get started with your own home business by downloading some of the eBooks offered here.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Green IT: Managing your carbon footprint
- The Effective Change Manager's Handbook: Essential Guidance to the Change Management Body of Knowledge
- Business Intelligence Guidebook: From Data Integration to Analytics
- A New Economic System: Guide to Debt Elimination and Wealth Creation
- Integrating Technical Analysis for the Investor
- Investing For Dummies
- Integrated Marketing Communication: Creative Strategy from Idea to Implementation
- Give Yourself Some Credit!: A Graduate's Guide to Understanding and Establishing Good Credit
- Money: How the Destruction of the Dollar Threatens the Global Economy – and What We Can Do About It
- Identity is the New Money