Business & Economics: Home-based Businesses eBooks
A home-based business is a small business that operates from the business owner's home office. In addition to location, home businesses are usually defined by having a very small number of employees.
The prospect of working from home has gained credibility over the years. Home offices can now compete with small commercial businesses and save on rent in the process. High speed internet and cell phones help to make a home-based business a reality.
Many large businesses have grown from home businesses, such as Apple, Hewlett-Packard, and Amazon. Most are started by entrepreneurs. You can get started with your own home business by downloading some of the eBooks offered here.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Career Mapping
- Bioethics: An Anthology
- Real Estate Investing in Canada
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- The Wisdom of Teams
- Becoming the Obvious Choice
- Running QuickBooks in Nonprofits: The Only Comprehensive Guide for Nonprofits Using QuickBooks, 2nd edition
- Modeling Monetary Economies
- Sell the Feeling
- The Referral Code