Business & Economics: Home-based Businesses eBooks
A home-based business is a small business that operates from the business owner's home office. In addition to location, home businesses are usually defined by having a very small number of employees.
The prospect of working from home has gained credibility over the years. Home offices can now compete with small commercial businesses and save on rent in the process. High speed internet and cell phones help to make a home-based business a reality.
Many large businesses have grown from home businesses, such as Apple, Hewlett-Packard, and Amazon. Most are started by entrepreneurs. You can get started with your own home business by downloading some of the eBooks offered here.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Mastering Virtual Teams
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- Grant Writing For Dummies
- The Prop Trader's Chronicles: Short-Term Proprietary Trading Strategies for Both Bull and Bear Markets
- Do It! Marketing: 77 Instant-Action Ideas to Boost Sales, Maximize Profits, and Crush Your Competition
- Contagious: Why Things Catch On
- Cutting Edge Advertising: How to Create the World's Best Print for Brands in the 21st Century
- Transforming Business: Big Data, Mobility, and Globalization
- The Project Success Method
- Trump University Asset Protection 101