Business & Economics: Home-based Businesses eBooks
A home-based business is a small business that operates from the business owner's home office. In addition to location, home businesses are usually defined by having a very small number of employees.
The prospect of working from home has gained credibility over the years. Home offices can now compete with small commercial businesses and save on rent in the process. High speed internet and cell phones help to make a home-based business a reality.
Many large businesses have grown from home businesses, such as Apple, Hewlett-Packard, and Amazon. Most are started by entrepreneurs. You can get started with your own home business by downloading some of the eBooks offered here.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- Raisin Bran and Other Cereal Wars: 30 Years of Lobbying for the Most Famous Tiger in the World
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Polaris: Lessons in Risk Management
- The Ten Commandments of Condo Buying: The Most Important Things You Should Know Before Buying
- Launch: An Internet Millionaire's Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online, Build A Business You Love, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams
- The GE Work-Out
- Leveraging Brands in Sport Business