Business & Economics: Marketing - General eBooks
Marketing is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.
For business to consumer marketing it is the process by which companies create value for customers and build strong customer relationships, in order to capture value from customers in return. For business to business marketing it is creating value, solutions, and relationships either short term or long term with a company or brand. It generates the strategy that underlies sales techniques, business communication, and business developments. It is an integrated process through which companies build strong customer relationships and create value for their customers and for themselves.
Marketing is used to identify the customer, satisfy the customer, and keep the customer. With the customer as the focus of its activities, marketing management is one of the major components of business management.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- The Art of War
- B4b: How Technology and Big Data Are Reinventing the Customer-Supplier Relationship
- Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!: Make Your Million-Dollar Idea into a Reality
- The Student Leadership Challenge: Five Practices for Becoming an Exemplary Leader
- Thinking in Systems: A Primer
- Planificación y Control de Proyectos Usando Oracle Primavera P6 Versiones 8.1 & 8.2 - Cliente Profesional & Cliente Opcional
- How to Become a Rainmaker: The Rules for Getting and Keeping Customers and Clients
- How to Become a Great Boss: The Rules for Getting and Keeping the Best Employees
- The New Strategic Selling: The Unique Sales System Proven Successful by the World's Best Companies