Business & Economics: Marketing - General eBooks
Marketing is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.
For business to consumer marketing it is the process by which companies create value for customers and build strong customer relationships, in order to capture value from customers in return. For business to business marketing it is creating value, solutions, and relationships either short term or long term with a company or brand. It generates the strategy that underlies sales techniques, business communication, and business developments. It is an integrated process through which companies build strong customer relationships and create value for their customers and for themselves.
Marketing is used to identify the customer, satisfy the customer, and keep the customer. With the customer as the focus of its activities, marketing management is one of the major components of business management.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Knock 'em Dead 2015: The Ultimate Job Search Guide
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Emotional Vampires: Dealing with People Who Drain You Dry, Revised and Expanded 2nd Edition
- Positive Leadership: Strategies for Extraordinary Performance
- Leading Collaborative Organizations: Insights into Guiding Horizontal Organizations
- J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2015: For Preparing Your 2014 Tax Return
- Principles of Microeconomics
- B4b: How Technology and Big Data Are Reinventing the Customer-Supplier Relationship
- Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!: Make Your Million-Dollar Idea into a Reality
- Intermediate Microeconomics with Calculus: A Modern Approach (Ninth Edition)