Business & Economics: Marketing - General eBooks
Marketing is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.
For business to consumer marketing it is the process by which companies create value for customers and build strong customer relationships, in order to capture value from customers in return. For business to business marketing it is creating value, solutions, and relationships either short term or long term with a company or brand. It generates the strategy that underlies sales techniques, business communication, and business developments. It is an integrated process through which companies build strong customer relationships and create value for their customers and for themselves.
Marketing is used to identify the customer, satisfy the customer, and keep the customer. With the customer as the focus of its activities, marketing management is one of the major components of business management.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Customer Experience 3.0: High-Profit Strategies in the Age of Techno Service
- Real Estate Investor's Guide: How to Find & Flip Government-Owned Properties for Massive Profits
- The New Manager's Handbook: 24 Lessons for Mastering Your New Role
- The Business of Winning: Strategic Success from the Formula One Track to the Boardroom
- Million Dollar Consulting
- Start Your Own Child-Care Service: Your Step-By-Step Guide to Success
- Straight-Line Leadership: Tools for Living with Velocity and Power in Turbulent Times
- Introduction to Homeland Security: Principles of All-Hazards Risk Management
- A Practical Guide for Personal Assistants
- Green Logistics: Improving the Environmental Sustainability of Logistics