Business & Economics: Marketing - General eBooks
Marketing is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.
For business to consumer marketing it is the process by which companies create value for customers and build strong customer relationships, in order to capture value from customers in return. For business to business marketing it is creating value, solutions, and relationships either short term or long term with a company or brand. It generates the strategy that underlies sales techniques, business communication, and business developments. It is an integrated process through which companies build strong customer relationships and create value for their customers and for themselves.
Marketing is used to identify the customer, satisfy the customer, and keep the customer. With the customer as the focus of its activities, marketing management is one of the major components of business management.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Mastering Virtual Teams
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- Grant Writing For Dummies
- The Prop Trader's Chronicles: Short-Term Proprietary Trading Strategies for Both Bull and Bear Markets
- Do It! Marketing: 77 Instant-Action Ideas to Boost Sales, Maximize Profits, and Crush Your Competition
- Contagious: Why Things Catch On
- Cutting Edge Advertising: How to Create the World's Best Print for Brands in the 21st Century
- Transforming Business: Big Data, Mobility, and Globalization
- The Project Success Method
- Trump University Asset Protection 101