Business & Economics: Personal Finance - General eBooks
Personal finance is the application of the principles of finance to the monetary decisions of an individual or family. It addresses the ways in which individuals or families obtain, budget, save, and spend money over time, taking into account various financial risks and future life events. Components of personal finance might include checking and savings accounts, credit cards and consumer loans, investments in the stock market, retirement plans, social security benefits, insurance policies, and income tax management. A key component of personal finance is financial planning, which involves making a budget, assessing current income vs expenditures, and executing a plan for the future. You can learn how to improve your personal finances with eBooks from eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- How I Built a $37 Million Insurance Agency In Less Than 7 Years
- Ask Questions, Get Sales: Close The Deal And Create Long-Term Relationships
- Think and Grow Rich (Original Unabridged Version)
- Hello, My Name Is Awesome: How to Create Brand Names That Stick
- Leadership and the One Minute Manager Updated Ed: Increasing Effectiveness Through Situational Leadership II
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
- Series 7 Exam For Dummies
- An Introduction to Enterprise Architecture: Third Edition
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0
- Action Learning for Managers