Business & Economics: Personal Finance - General eBooks
Personal finance is the application of the principles of finance to the monetary decisions of an individual or family. It addresses the ways in which individuals or families obtain, budget, save, and spend money over time, taking into account various financial risks and future life events. Components of personal finance might include checking and savings accounts, credit cards and consumer loans, investments in the stock market, retirement plans, social security benefits, insurance policies, and income tax management. A key component of personal finance is financial planning, which involves making a budget, assessing current income vs expenditures, and executing a plan for the future. You can learn how to improve your personal finances with eBooks from eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- The Monk and the Riddle: The Education of a Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
- Growth of the International Economy 1820-2000
- Opportunities in Insurance Careers
- Technology Tools for Today's High-Margin Practice: How Client-Centered Financial Advisors Can Cut Paperwork, Overhead, and Wasted Hours
- Going Green Together
- The Team Formula: A Leadership Tale of a Team who Found their Way
- Creating Contagious Commitment: Applying the Tipping Point to Organizational Change, eBook of 2nd Edition
- Winning Under Fire
- Year To Success