Business & Economics: Personal Finance - General eBooks
Personal finance is the application of the principles of finance to the monetary decisions of an individual or family. It addresses the ways in which individuals or families obtain, budget, save, and spend money over time, taking into account various financial risks and future life events. Components of personal finance might include checking and savings accounts, credit cards and consumer loans, investments in the stock market, retirement plans, social security benefits, insurance policies, and income tax management. A key component of personal finance is financial planning, which involves making a budget, assessing current income vs expenditures, and executing a plan for the future. You can learn how to improve your personal finances with eBooks from eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Advertising Headlines That Make You Rich
- 96 Great Interview Questions to Ask Before You Hire
- 35 Dumb Things Well-Intended People Say
- 100 Tips for Hoteliers: What Every Successful Hotel Professional Needs to Know and Do
- Leadership and Self-Deception
- Marketing Metrics: The Definitive Guide to Measuring Marketing Performance
- The Food Service Manager's Guide to Creative Cost Cutting and Cost Control: Over 2001 Innovative and Simple Ways to Save Your Food Service Operation T
- 10 Chapters to Having a Successful Investment Portfolio
- The Business Coach
- Fame and Fortune: How Successful Companies Build Winning Reputations (Palm Reader)