Business & Economics: Personal Finance - General eBooks
Personal finance is the application of the principles of finance to the monetary decisions of an individual or family. It addresses the ways in which individuals or families obtain, budget, save, and spend money over time, taking into account various financial risks and future life events. Components of personal finance might include checking and savings accounts, credit cards and consumer loans, investments in the stock market, retirement plans, social security benefits, insurance policies, and income tax management. A key component of personal finance is financial planning, which involves making a budget, assessing current income vs expenditures, and executing a plan for the future. You can learn how to improve your personal finances with eBooks from eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Bioethics: An Anthology
- Principles of Macroeconomics, Part 1
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Starting a Food Truck Business
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- Dodging The Real Estate Rip-Off
- Trust Funnel: Leverage Today's Online Currency to Grab Attention, Drive and Convert Traffic, and Live a Fabulous Wealthy Life
- Start Your Own Import/Export Business
- How I Built a $37 Million Insurance Agency In Less Than 7 Years
- Poder del Carácter en el Liderazgo, El: Cómo valores, moralidad, ética y principios afectan a los lideres
- Do What You Are