Business & Economics: Personal Finance - General eBooks
Personal finance is the application of the principles of finance to the monetary decisions of an individual or family. It addresses the ways in which individuals or families obtain, budget, save, and spend money over time, taking into account various financial risks and future life events. Components of personal finance might include checking and savings accounts, credit cards and consumer loans, investments in the stock market, retirement plans, social security benefits, insurance policies, and income tax management. A key component of personal finance is financial planning, which involves making a budget, assessing current income vs expenditures, and executing a plan for the future. You can learn how to improve your personal finances with eBooks from eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- The PayPal Wars
- Blessed Among Nations
- Credit Management Kit For Dummies
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits
- The World Is Flat 3.0: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century
- Harvard Business Review on Communicating Effectively
- Optimizing the Power of Action Learning, 2nd Edition
- Get the Skinny on Silver Investing
- Outrageous Advertising That's Outrageously Successful