Business & Economics: Personal Finance - General eBooks
Personal finance is the application of the principles of finance to the monetary decisions of an individual or family. It addresses the ways in which individuals or families obtain, budget, save, and spend money over time, taking into account various financial risks and future life events. Components of personal finance might include checking and savings accounts, credit cards and consumer loans, investments in the stock market, retirement plans, social security benefits, insurance policies, and income tax management. A key component of personal finance is financial planning, which involves making a budget, assessing current income vs expenditures, and executing a plan for the future. You can learn how to improve your personal finances with eBooks from eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Advanced AutoCAD 2016 Exercise Workbook
- Emotional Intelligence for Sales Success: Connect with Customers and Get Results
- Creating Effective Groups: The Art of Small Group Communication
- Indie Business Power: A Step-By-Step Guide for 21st Century Music Entrepreneurs
- Starting Something
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- Business Intelligence Guidebook: From Data Integration to Analytics
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
- Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion