Business & Economics: Personal Finance - General eBooks
Personal finance is the application of the principles of finance to the monetary decisions of an individual or family. It addresses the ways in which individuals or families obtain, budget, save, and spend money over time, taking into account various financial risks and future life events. Components of personal finance might include checking and savings accounts, credit cards and consumer loans, investments in the stock market, retirement plans, social security benefits, insurance policies, and income tax management. A key component of personal finance is financial planning, which involves making a budget, assessing current income vs expenditures, and executing a plan for the future. You can learn how to improve your personal finances with eBooks from eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Knock 'em Dead 2015: The Ultimate Job Search Guide
- J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2015: For Preparing Your 2014 Tax Return
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Positive Leadership: Strategies for Extraordinary Performance
- B4b: How Technology and Big Data Are Reinventing the Customer-Supplier Relationship
- Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!: Make Your Million-Dollar Idea into a Reality
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
- CISM Certified Information Security Manager Certification Exam Preparation Course in a Book for Passing the CISM Exam - The How To Pass on Your First
- What To Do When You Get That Job Interview