Business & Economics: Personal Finance - General eBooks
Personal finance is the application of the principles of finance to the monetary decisions of an individual or family. It addresses the ways in which individuals or families obtain, budget, save, and spend money over time, taking into account various financial risks and future life events. Components of personal finance might include checking and savings accounts, credit cards and consumer loans, investments in the stock market, retirement plans, social security benefits, insurance policies, and income tax management. A key component of personal finance is financial planning, which involves making a budget, assessing current income vs expenditures, and executing a plan for the future. You can learn how to improve your personal finances with eBooks from eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Planificación y Control de Proyectos Usando Oracle Primavera P6 Versiones 8.1 & 8.2 - Cliente Profesional & Cliente Opcional
- Project Management
- Property Management Kit For Dummies
- Learn To Be The Boss!: A How-To Guide to Owning and Operating a Medical Billing Agency At Home
- Lipstick. Laptops. Life.: The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of A Modern Day Business Woman.
- Big Data: A Revolution That Will Transform How We Live, Work, and Think
- Deceit and Denial: The Deadly Politics of Industrial Pollution
- Why Great Leaders Don't Take Yes for an Answer: Managing for Conflict and Consensus
- Saving Adam Smith: A Tale of Wealth, Transformation, and Virtue