Business & Economics: Personal Finance - General eBooks
Personal finance is the application of the principles of finance to the monetary decisions of an individual or family. It addresses the ways in which individuals or families obtain, budget, save, and spend money over time, taking into account various financial risks and future life events. Components of personal finance might include checking and savings accounts, credit cards and consumer loans, investments in the stock market, retirement plans, social security benefits, insurance policies, and income tax management. A key component of personal finance is financial planning, which involves making a budget, assessing current income vs expenditures, and executing a plan for the future. You can learn how to improve your personal finances with eBooks from eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- Thinking in Systems: A Primer
- The Art of War
- B4b: How Technology and Big Data Are Reinventing the Customer-Supplier Relationship
- Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!: Make Your Million-Dollar Idea into a Reality
- The Student Leadership Challenge: Five Practices for Becoming an Exemplary Leader
- Launch: An Internet Millionaire's Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online, Build A Business You Love, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams
- Bookkeeping and Accounting in a Week: Teach Yourself
- Financial Intelligence, Revised Edition: A Manager's Guide to Knowing What the Numbers Really Mean
- Negotiation for Purchasing Professionals