Business & Economics: Sales & Selling - General eBooks
Sales are an integral part of business, and selling occurs everywhere from small town markets to online websites to shopping malls and high-end shops. A sale is the act of selling a product or service in return for money or other compensation. The purchaser pays for the product or service, and the seller then transfers ownership of the item or provides the purchased service.
Many people make careers out of selling goods and services, and there has been much research done on the subject. You can download eBooks here on the subject of sales for both reference and instruction.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Mastering Virtual Teams
- Microsoft® Project 2010 Step by Step
- Harvard Business Review on Making Smart Decisions
- Facilities Management: Innovation and Performance
- How to Make Money In the Towing Business
- The Facility Management Handbook
- Marketing Metrics: The Manager's Guide to Measuring Marketing Performance
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street: The Time-Tested Strategy for Successful Investing (Eleventh Edition)
- Integrated Marketing Communication: Creative Strategy from Idea to Implementation
- Why Not Capitalism?