Business & Economics: Sales & Selling - General eBooks
Sales are an integral part of business, and selling occurs everywhere from small town markets to online websites to shopping malls and high-end shops. A sale is the act of selling a product or service in return for money or other compensation. The purchaser pays for the product or service, and the seller then transfers ownership of the item or provides the purchased service.
Many people make careers out of selling goods and services, and there has been much research done on the subject. You can download eBooks here on the subject of sales for both reference and instruction.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- The Negotiation Fieldbook, Second Edition
- The Fast Forward MBA in Project Management
- Maintenance Best Practices
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Macroeconomics in Small Island States: The Dutch Caribbean Islands
- Shanghai, Past and Present: A Concise Socio-Economic History, 1842¿2012
- Cases in Public Relations Management: The Rise of Social Media and Activism
- Texas Got It Right!
- Virtual Freedom: How to Work with Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive, and Build Your Dream Business
- Investing in Gold Mine Houses: How to Uncover a Fortune Fixing Small Ugly Houses and Apartments