Business & Economics: Sales & Selling - General eBooks
Sales are an integral part of business, and selling occurs everywhere from small town markets to online websites to shopping malls and high-end shops. A sale is the act of selling a product or service in return for money or other compensation. The purchaser pays for the product or service, and the seller then transfers ownership of the item or provides the purchased service.
Many people make careers out of selling goods and services, and there has been much research done on the subject. You can download eBooks here on the subject of sales for both reference and instruction.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Knock 'em Dead 2015: The Ultimate Job Search Guide
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Emotional Vampires: Dealing with People Who Drain You Dry, Revised and Expanded 2nd Edition
- Positive Leadership: Strategies for Extraordinary Performance
- Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!: Make Your Million-Dollar Idea into a Reality
- B4b: How Technology and Big Data Are Reinventing the Customer-Supplier Relationship
- Leading Collaborative Organizations: Insights into Guiding Horizontal Organizations
- Intermediate Microeconomics with Calculus: A Modern Approach (Ninth Edition)
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
- Principles of Microeconomics