Business & Economics: Sales & Selling - General eBooks
Sales are an integral part of business, and selling occurs everywhere from small town markets to online websites to shopping malls and high-end shops. A sale is the act of selling a product or service in return for money or other compensation. The purchaser pays for the product or service, and the seller then transfers ownership of the item or provides the purchased service.
Many people make careers out of selling goods and services, and there has been much research done on the subject. You can download eBooks here on the subject of sales for both reference and instruction.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Beating the Financial Futures Market: Combining Small Biases into Powerful Money Making Strategies
- SHIFT : How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times (PAPERBACK)
- Building a Culture of Innovation: A Practical Framework for Placing Innovation at the Core of Your Business
- Cost Estimating Manual for Pipelines and Marine Structures: New Printing 1999
- The Go-Giver, Expanded Edition: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea
- Technical Analysis: The Complete Resource for Financial Market Technicians
- Guide to Contract Pricing
- Green Jobs for Sustainable Development
- Works Well with Others: An Outsider's Guide to Shaking Hands, Shutting Up, Handling Jerks, and Other Crucial Skills in Business That No One Ever Teach