Business & Economics: Sales & Selling - General eBooks
Sales are an integral part of business, and selling occurs everywhere from small town markets to online websites to shopping malls and high-end shops. A sale is the act of selling a product or service in return for money or other compensation. The purchaser pays for the product or service, and the seller then transfers ownership of the item or provides the purchased service.
Many people make careers out of selling goods and services, and there has been much research done on the subject. You can download eBooks here on the subject of sales for both reference and instruction.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Mastering Virtual Teams
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- Grant Writing For Dummies
- Contagious: Why Things Catch On
- Cutting Edge Advertising: How to Create the World's Best Print for Brands in the 21st Century
- Transforming Business: Big Data, Mobility, and Globalization
- The Prop Trader's Chronicles: Short-Term Proprietary Trading Strategies for Both Bull and Bear Markets
- The Project Success Method
- Trump University Asset Protection 101
- Beating the Financial Futures Market: Combining Small Biases into Powerful Money Making Strategies