Business & Economics: Sales & Selling - General eBooks
Sales are an integral part of business, and selling occurs everywhere from small town markets to online websites to shopping malls and high-end shops. A sale is the act of selling a product or service in return for money or other compensation. The purchaser pays for the product or service, and the seller then transfers ownership of the item or provides the purchased service.
Many people make careers out of selling goods and services, and there has been much research done on the subject. You can download eBooks here on the subject of sales for both reference and instruction.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- Ethics for Managers: Philosophical Foundations & Business Realities
- Practical Feng Shui for the Office: Finding Your Individual Balance in the Workplace
- The Ten Commandments of Condo Buying: The Most Important Things You Should Know Before Buying
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- The Manager's Guide to Distribution Channels
- Sarbanes-Oxley For Dummies
- 100 Tips for Hoteliers: What Every Successful Hotel Professional Needs to Know and Do