Business & Economics: Sales & Selling - General eBooks
Sales are an integral part of business, and selling occurs everywhere from small town markets to online websites to shopping malls and high-end shops. A sale is the act of selling a product or service in return for money or other compensation. The purchaser pays for the product or service, and the seller then transfers ownership of the item or provides the purchased service.
Many people make careers out of selling goods and services, and there has been much research done on the subject. You can download eBooks here on the subject of sales for both reference and instruction.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Advertising Headlines That Make You Rich
- Customer Centered Selling
- 35 Dumb Things Well-Intended People Say
- 100 Tips for Hoteliers: What Every Successful Hotel Professional Needs to Know and Do
- 10 Chapters to Having a Successful Investment Portfolio
- The Business Coach
- Minitab Demystified
- The Great Transformation
- Finance: The Basics