Business & Economics: Sales & Selling - General eBooks
Sales are an integral part of business, and selling occurs everywhere from small town markets to online websites to shopping malls and high-end shops. A sale is the act of selling a product or service in return for money or other compensation. The purchaser pays for the product or service, and the seller then transfers ownership of the item or provides the purchased service.
Many people make careers out of selling goods and services, and there has been much research done on the subject. You can download eBooks here on the subject of sales for both reference and instruction.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- Business and Legal Forms for Interior Designers, Second Edition
- Principles of Microeconomics
- The Only Game in Town: Central Banks, Instability, and Avoiding the Next Collapse
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Leaders, Fools and Impostors
- American Icon
- Giving Presentations
- Harvard Business Review on Making Smart Decisions
- Integrity: The Courage to Face the Demands of Reali