Business & Economics: Sales & Selling - General eBooks
Sales are an integral part of business, and selling occurs everywhere from small town markets to online websites to shopping malls and high-end shops. A sale is the act of selling a product or service in return for money or other compensation. The purchaser pays for the product or service, and the seller then transfers ownership of the item or provides the purchased service.
Many people make careers out of selling goods and services, and there has been much research done on the subject. You can download eBooks here on the subject of sales for both reference and instruction.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- Polaris: Lessons in Risk Management
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Social Media Marketing: An Hour a Day
- The Leader's Companion: Insights on Leadership Through the Ages
- Launch: An Internet Millionaire's Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online, Build A Business You Love, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams
- The GE Work-Out
- High Visibility, Third Edition