Business & Economics: Sales & Selling - General eBooks
Sales are an integral part of business, and selling occurs everywhere from small town markets to online websites to shopping malls and high-end shops. A sale is the act of selling a product or service in return for money or other compensation. The purchaser pays for the product or service, and the seller then transfers ownership of the item or provides the purchased service.
Many people make careers out of selling goods and services, and there has been much research done on the subject. You can download eBooks here on the subject of sales for both reference and instruction.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Hello, My Name Is Awesome: How to Create Brand Names That Stick
- Ask Questions, Get Sales: Close The Deal And Create Long-Term Relationships
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
- How I Built a $37 Million Insurance Agency In Less Than 7 Years
- Think and Grow Rich (Original Unabridged Version)
- Leadership and the One Minute Manager Updated Ed: Increasing Effectiveness Through Situational Leadership II
- Series 7 Exam For Dummies
- An Introduction to Enterprise Architecture: Third Edition
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0
- Action Learning for Managers