Business & Economics: Sales & Selling - General eBooks
Sales are an integral part of business, and selling occurs everywhere from small town markets to online websites to shopping malls and high-end shops. A sale is the act of selling a product or service in return for money or other compensation. The purchaser pays for the product or service, and the seller then transfers ownership of the item or provides the purchased service.
Many people make careers out of selling goods and services, and there has been much research done on the subject. You can download eBooks here on the subject of sales for both reference and instruction.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Customer Experience 3.0: High-Profit Strategies in the Age of Techno Service
- Real Estate Investor's Guide: How to Find & Flip Government-Owned Properties for Massive Profits
- The New Manager's Handbook: 24 Lessons for Mastering Your New Role
- The Business of Winning: Strategic Success from the Formula One Track to the Boardroom
- Million Dollar Consulting
- Start Your Own Child-Care Service: Your Step-By-Step Guide to Success
- Straight-Line Leadership: Tools for Living with Velocity and Power in Turbulent Times
- Introduction to Homeland Security: Principles of All-Hazards Risk Management
- A Practical Guide for Personal Assistants
- Green Logistics: Improving the Environmental Sustainability of Logistics