Business & Economics: Sales & Selling - General eBooks
Sales are an integral part of business, and selling occurs everywhere from small town markets to online websites to shopping malls and high-end shops. A sale is the act of selling a product or service in return for money or other compensation. The purchaser pays for the product or service, and the seller then transfers ownership of the item or provides the purchased service.
Many people make careers out of selling goods and services, and there has been much research done on the subject. You can download eBooks here on the subject of sales for both reference and instruction.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Technology Made Simple for the Technical Recruiter: A Technical Skills Primer
- Landing the Job You Want
- Common Sense Economics: What Everyone Should Know About Wealth and Prosperity
- Lower Your Taxes Big Time 2013-2014 5/E
- Family Business Succession
- Instagram Power: Build Your Brand and Reach More Customers with the Power of Pictures
- Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!: Make Your Million-Dollar Idea into a Reality
- The International Living Guide to Retiring Overseas on a Budget: How to Live Well on $25,000 a Year
- The Perpetual Wealth Systems: Your Path to Systematic and Guaranteed Riches
- Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable