Business & Economics: Sales & Selling - General eBooks
Sales are an integral part of business, and selling occurs everywhere from small town markets to online websites to shopping malls and high-end shops. A sale is the act of selling a product or service in return for money or other compensation. The purchaser pays for the product or service, and the seller then transfers ownership of the item or provides the purchased service.
Many people make careers out of selling goods and services, and there has been much research done on the subject. You can download eBooks here on the subject of sales for both reference and instruction.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Career Mapping
- Real Estate Investing in Canada
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- Becoming the Obvious Choice
- The Advantage
- Running QuickBooks in Nonprofits: The Only Comprehensive Guide for Nonprofits Using QuickBooks, 2nd edition
- Sell the Feeling
- Trump Never Give Up
- Buy It, Rent It, Profit!
- Food Practices in Transition