Business & Economics: Sales & Selling - General eBooks
Sales are an integral part of business, and selling occurs everywhere from small town markets to online websites to shopping malls and high-end shops. A sale is the act of selling a product or service in return for money or other compensation. The purchaser pays for the product or service, and the seller then transfers ownership of the item or provides the purchased service.
Many people make careers out of selling goods and services, and there has been much research done on the subject. You can download eBooks here on the subject of sales for both reference and instruction.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Planificación y Control de Proyectos Usando Oracle Primavera P6 Versiones 8.1 & 8.2 - Cliente Profesional & Cliente Opcional
- Project Management
- Property Management Kit For Dummies
- Learn To Be The Boss!: A How-To Guide to Owning and Operating a Medical Billing Agency At Home
- Lipstick. Laptops. Life.: The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of A Modern Day Business Woman.
- Big Data: A Revolution That Will Transform How We Live, Work, and Think
- Deceit and Denial: The Deadly Politics of Industrial Pollution
- Why Great Leaders Don't Take Yes for an Answer: Managing for Conflict and Consensus
- Saving Adam Smith: A Tale of Wealth, Transformation, and Virtue