Business & Economics: Small Business - General eBooks
A small business, also called mom and pop store by some in the United States, is a business that is privately owned and operated, with a small number of employees and relatively low volume of sales. Small businesses are normally privately owned corporations, partnerships, or sole proprietorships. The legal definition of "small" varies by country and by industry, ranging from fewer than 15 employees under the Australian Fair Work Act 2009, 50 employees in the European Union, and fewer than 500 employees to qualify for many U.S. Small Business Administration programs. Small businesses can also be classified according to other methods such as sales, assets, or net profits. eBooks on small business cover every aspect of starting and running one, from finance to employment to success.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
- 2600 Phrases for Effective Performance Reviews
- This isn't Excel, it's Magic! 2nd edition
- The Insiders' Guide to Becoming a Yacht Stewardess: Confessions from My Years Afloat with the Rich and Famous
- Solving Problems with Design Thinking: Ten Stories of What Works
- Organizing Genius
- GLOBAL DERIVATIVE DEBACLES: FROM THEORY TO MALPRACTICE
- Merchandise Buying and Management
- Learning with Big Data: The Future of Education
- Talk Like TED: The 9 Public-Speaking Secrets of the World's Top Minds