Business & Economics: Small Business - General eBooks
A small business, also called mom and pop store by some in the United States, is a business that is privately owned and operated, with a small number of employees and relatively low volume of sales. Small businesses are normally privately owned corporations, partnerships, or sole proprietorships. The legal definition of "small" varies by country and by industry, ranging from fewer than 15 employees under the Australian Fair Work Act 2009, 50 employees in the European Union, and fewer than 500 employees to qualify for many U.S. Small Business Administration programs. Small businesses can also be classified according to other methods such as sales, assets, or net profits. eBooks on small business cover every aspect of starting and running one, from finance to employment to success.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- Finding Your True North
- Time Management for the Creative Person
- Indie Business Power: A Step-By-Step Guide for 21st Century Music Entrepreneurs
- Starting Something
- Advanced AutoCAD 2016 Exercise Workbook
- The Most Important Thing
- What Management Is: How it works and why it's everyone's business
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Rise and Fall of Strategic Planning