Business & Economics: Small Business - General eBooks
A small business, also called mom and pop store by some in the United States, is a business that is privately owned and operated, with a small number of employees and relatively low volume of sales. Small businesses are normally privately owned corporations, partnerships, or sole proprietorships. The legal definition of "small" varies by country and by industry, ranging from fewer than 15 employees under the Australian Fair Work Act 2009, 50 employees in the European Union, and fewer than 500 employees to qualify for many U.S. Small Business Administration programs. Small businesses can also be classified according to other methods such as sales, assets, or net profits. eBooks on small business cover every aspect of starting and running one, from finance to employment to success.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Thank You for Being Late: An Optimist's Guide to Thriving in the Age of Accelerations
- The Templeton Plan
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Starting a Food Truck Business
- The Charge
- Understand Derivatives in a Day
- Workplace Grace: Becoming a Spiritual Influence at Work
- How to Build a Billion Dollar App: Discover the Secrets of the Most Successful Entrepreneurs of Our Time
- Scaling Up: How to Build a Meaningful Business...and Enjoy the Ride
- Ace the GMAT: Master the GMAT in 40 Days
- The Power of Promotion! On-line Marketing For Toastmasters Club Growth