Business & Economics: Small Business - General eBooks
A small business, also called mom and pop store by some in the United States, is a business that is privately owned and operated, with a small number of employees and relatively low volume of sales. Small businesses are normally privately owned corporations, partnerships, or sole proprietorships. The legal definition of "small" varies by country and by industry, ranging from fewer than 15 employees under the Australian Fair Work Act 2009, 50 employees in the European Union, and fewer than 500 employees to qualify for many U.S. Small Business Administration programs. Small businesses can also be classified according to other methods such as sales, assets, or net profits. eBooks on small business cover every aspect of starting and running one, from finance to employment to success.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- Advertising Headlines That Make You Rich
- The Bogleheads' Guide to Investing
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- The Mobile Marketing Handbook, Second Edition: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Dynamic Mobile Marketing Campaigns
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits
- Etiquette Guide to Korea
- A Manager's Guide to Virtual Teams
- Ethical Issues in Aviation
- Consultative Selling