Business & Economics: Small Business - General eBooks
A small business, also called mom and pop store by some in the United States, is a business that is privately owned and operated, with a small number of employees and relatively low volume of sales. Small businesses are normally privately owned corporations, partnerships, or sole proprietorships. The legal definition of "small" varies by country and by industry, ranging from fewer than 15 employees under the Australian Fair Work Act 2009, 50 employees in the European Union, and fewer than 500 employees to qualify for many U.S. Small Business Administration programs. Small businesses can also be classified according to other methods such as sales, assets, or net profits. eBooks on small business cover every aspect of starting and running one, from finance to employment to success.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Raisin Bran and Other Cereal Wars: 30 Years of Lobbying for the Most Famous Tiger in the World
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- QuickBooks 2014 All-In-One for Dummies
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- The Art of War
- Planificación y Control de Proyectos Usando Oracle Primavera P6 Versiones 8.1 & 8.2 - Cliente Profesional & Cliente Opcional
- The Wealth Choice: Success Secrets of Black Millionaires
- Delegation & Supervision
- Effectual Entrepreneurship