Business & Economics: Small Business - General eBooks
A small business, also called mom and pop store by some in the United States, is a business that is privately owned and operated, with a small number of employees and relatively low volume of sales. Small businesses are normally privately owned corporations, partnerships, or sole proprietorships. The legal definition of "small" varies by country and by industry, ranging from fewer than 15 employees under the Australian Fair Work Act 2009, 50 employees in the European Union, and fewer than 500 employees to qualify for many U.S. Small Business Administration programs. Small businesses can also be classified according to other methods such as sales, assets, or net profits. eBooks on small business cover every aspect of starting and running one, from finance to employment to success.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- The New Case for Gold
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- Without Reservations: How a Family Root Beer Stand Grew Into a Global Hotel Company
- Beating the Financial Futures Market: Combining Small Biases into Powerful Money Making Strategies
- Digital Marketing Strategy: An Integrated Approach to Online Marketing
- The World Is Flat 3.0: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century
- The Power of Business Process Improvement
- The Handbook of Field Marketing
- Million Dollar Consulting
- Quantum Leap Thinking: An Owner's Guide to the Mind