Business & Economics: Small Business - General eBooks
A small business, also called mom and pop store by some in the United States, is a business that is privately owned and operated, with a small number of employees and relatively low volume of sales. Small businesses are normally privately owned corporations, partnerships, or sole proprietorships. The legal definition of "small" varies by country and by industry, ranging from fewer than 15 employees under the Australian Fair Work Act 2009, 50 employees in the European Union, and fewer than 500 employees to qualify for many U.S. Small Business Administration programs. Small businesses can also be classified according to other methods such as sales, assets, or net profits. eBooks on small business cover every aspect of starting and running one, from finance to employment to success.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits
- Blessed Among Nations
- The Art of Closing Any Deal: How to Be a Master Closer in Every Thing You Do
- Welfare and Capitalism in Postwar Japan
- The Maui CEO
- Nickel and Dimed
- The World Is Flat 3.0: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century
- Buying Facilitation(R): The New Way to Sell That Influences and Expands Decisions
- Implementing Electronic Card Payment Systems
- Quality in the Automotive Industry