The first computers were developed in the mid-20th century (1940–1945) and were the size of a large room. At this time they were mostly used by the military. Modern day computers are up to billions of times more powerful and many people carry around relatively simple computers in mobile devices like smartphones. Computers can now be found in a variety of devices, like toys, music players, robots, and cars.
eBookMall is an excellent source of computer-related eBooks. Find eBooks on subjects ranging from software and hardware to programming, security, operating systems, and networking. Whether you're a computer scientist or an average user, we have something for you.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- Mastering Puppet
- Interactive Project Management: Pixels, People, and Process
- Service Design Patterns: Fundamental Design Solutions for SOAP/WSDL and RESTful Web Services
- MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT AND DATA GOVERNANCE, 2/E
- Introduction to Linux (Third Edition)
- Network Security: Private Communications in a Public World
- Sams Teach Yourself UML in 24 Hours, Complete Starter Kit
- Community Building on the Web
- Angularjs Essentials
- Cloudera Administration Handbook