The first computers were developed in the mid-20th century (1940–1945) and were the size of a large room. At this time they were mostly used by the military. Modern day computers are up to billions of times more powerful and many people carry around relatively simple computers in mobile devices like smartphones. Computers can now be found in a variety of devices, like toys, music players, robots, and cars.
eBookMall is an excellent source of computer-related eBooks. Find eBooks on subjects ranging from software and hardware to programming, security, operating systems, and networking. Whether you're a computer scientist or an average user, we have something for you.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- Planificación y Control de Proyectos Usando Oracle Primavera P6 Versiones 8.1 & 8.2 - Cliente Profesional & Cliente Opcional
- Modern C++ and Windows Store apps
- HTML and CSS
- Computer Forensics JumpStart
- GarageBandTM For Dummies
- Digital Evidence and Computer Crime
- The Social Media Survival Guide: Strategies, Tactics, and Tools for Succeeding in the Social Web [With CDROM]
- Legacy Application Modernization: High-impact Strategies - What You Need to Know: Definitions, Adoptions, Impact, Benefits, Maturity, Vendors
- iPhone and iOS Forensics
- Bringing Out the Best in Yourself at Work