Computers: Database Management - General eBooks
A database management system (DBMS) is a software package with computer programs that control the creation, maintenance, and use of a database. It allows organizations to conveniently develop databases for various applications by database administrators (DBAs) and other specialists.
A DBMS allows different user application programs to concurrently access the same database. DBMSs may use a variety of database models, such as the relational model or object model, to conveniently describe and support applications. It typically supports query languages, which are in fact high-level programming languages, dedicated database languages that considerably simplify writing database application programs.
VBA Access is an example of a database management system. Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is an implementation of Microsoft's event-driven programming language Visual Basic 6 and its associated integrated development environment, which are built into most Microsoft Office applications. VBA enables building user defined functions, automating processes and accessing Windows API and other low-level functionality through dynamic-link libraries (DLLs).
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- The Praxis Series Official Practice Test: ParaPro Assessment
- Creative Boot Camp 30-Day Booster Pack: Major Mix
- Certified Scrum Developer Secrets To Acing The Exam and Successful Finding And Landing Your Next Certified Scrum Developer Certified Job
- Making Musical Apps: Real-time audio synthesis on Android and iOS
- TI-Nspire For Dummies
- The Digital Matte Painting Handbook
- GarageBandTM For Dummies
- Mastering Apache Velocity
- Writing for Visual Thinkers: A Guide for Artists and Designers