Computers: Database Management - General eBooks
A database management system (DBMS) is a software package with computer programs that control the creation, maintenance, and use of a database. It allows organizations to conveniently develop databases for various applications by database administrators (DBAs) and other specialists.
A DBMS allows different user application programs to concurrently access the same database. DBMSs may use a variety of database models, such as the relational model or object model, to conveniently describe and support applications. It typically supports query languages, which are in fact high-level programming languages, dedicated database languages that considerably simplify writing database application programs.
VBA Access is an example of a database management system. Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is an implementation of Microsoft's event-driven programming language Visual Basic 6 and its associated integrated development environment, which are built into most Microsoft Office applications. VBA enables building user defined functions, automating processes and accessing Windows API and other low-level functionality through dynamic-link libraries (DLLs).
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- Unity Game Development in 24 Hours, Sams Teach Yourself
- Introduction to Networks Companion Guide
- Adaptive Leadership: Accelerating Enterprise Agility
- In the Shadows of the Net: Breaking Free of Compulsive Online Sexual Behavior
- CompTIA A+ Certification Study Guide, Eighth Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802)
- Zoho For Dummies
- Excel Timesaving TechniquesFor Dummies
- The Business Coach
- The Cosmic Blueprint