Computers: Database Management - General eBooks
A database management system (DBMS) is a software package with computer programs that control the creation, maintenance, and use of a database. It allows organizations to conveniently develop databases for various applications by database administrators (DBAs) and other specialists.
A DBMS allows different user application programs to concurrently access the same database. DBMSs may use a variety of database models, such as the relational model or object model, to conveniently describe and support applications. It typically supports query languages, which are in fact high-level programming languages, dedicated database languages that considerably simplify writing database application programs.
VBA Access is an example of a database management system. Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is an implementation of Microsoft's event-driven programming language Visual Basic 6 and its associated integrated development environment, which are built into most Microsoft Office applications. VBA enables building user defined functions, automating processes and accessing Windows API and other low-level functionality through dynamic-link libraries (DLLs).
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- Pogue's Basics: Essential Tips and Shortcuts (That No One Bothers to Tell You) for Simplifying the Technology in Your Life
- This isn't Excel, it's Magic! 2nd edition
- JavaFX Rich Client Programming on the NetBeans Platform
- QlikView 11 for Developers
- Modern C++ and Windows Store apps
- Slaying Excel Dragons: A Beginners Guide to Conquering Excel's Frustrations and Making Excel Fun
- Managing Business Transformation
- Python for Data Analysis
- SSH, The Secure Shell: The Definitive Guide
- CompTIA A+ Complete Lab Manual