Computers: Database Management - General eBooks
A database management system (DBMS) is a software package with computer programs that control the creation, maintenance, and use of a database. It allows organizations to conveniently develop databases for various applications by database administrators (DBAs) and other specialists.
A DBMS allows different user application programs to concurrently access the same database. DBMSs may use a variety of database models, such as the relational model or object model, to conveniently describe and support applications. It typically supports query languages, which are in fact high-level programming languages, dedicated database languages that considerably simplify writing database application programs.
VBA Access is an example of a database management system. Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is an implementation of Microsoft's event-driven programming language Visual Basic 6 and its associated integrated development environment, which are built into most Microsoft Office applications. VBA enables building user defined functions, automating processes and accessing Windows API and other low-level functionality through dynamic-link libraries (DLLs).
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- Holy Bible King James Version 1611 Edition
- Introducing AutoCAD 2010 and AutoCAD LT 2010
- Photoshop CS3 for Forensics Professionals: A Complete Digital Imaging Course for Investigators
- Running QuickBooks 2012 Premier Editions: The Only Definitive Guide to the Premier Editions
- Slaying Excel Dragons: A Beginners Guide to Conquering Excel's Frustrations and Making Excel Fun
- SolidWorks Surfacing and Complex Shape Modeling Bible
- MCSE Designing Security for a Windows Server 2003 Network (Exam 70-298)
- InsidersChoice to MCP/MCSE Exam 70-298 Windows Server 2003 Certification: Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network (With Downloa
- Project Planning and Control Using Oracle Primavera P6 - Version 8.1 & 8.2 Professional Client & Optional Client