Computers: Database Management - General eBooks
A database management system (DBMS) is a software package with computer programs that control the creation, maintenance, and use of a database. It allows organizations to conveniently develop databases for various applications by database administrators (DBAs) and other specialists.
A DBMS allows different user application programs to concurrently access the same database. DBMSs may use a variety of database models, such as the relational model or object model, to conveniently describe and support applications. It typically supports query languages, which are in fact high-level programming languages, dedicated database languages that considerably simplify writing database application programs.
VBA Access is an example of a database management system. Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is an implementation of Microsoft's event-driven programming language Visual Basic 6 and its associated integrated development environment, which are built into most Microsoft Office applications. VBA enables building user defined functions, automating processes and accessing Windows API and other low-level functionality through dynamic-link libraries (DLLs).
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- Mastering AutoCAD for Mac
- iPhone 5 For Seniors For Dummies
- Microsoft® Office 2010 Plain & Simple
- FreeCAD: Solid Modeling with the Power of Python
- The Data Warehouse Lifecycle Toolkit
- Hacking Wireless Networks For Dummies
- C++ Timesaving Techniques For Dummies
- Getting Started with Oracle Data Integrator 11g: A Hands-On Tutorial
- Joomla! 1.5: Beginner's Guide
- Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise Financial Management 9.1 Implementation