Computers: Database Management - General eBooks
A database management system (DBMS) is a software package with computer programs that control the creation, maintenance, and use of a database. It allows organizations to conveniently develop databases for various applications by database administrators (DBAs) and other specialists.
A DBMS allows different user application programs to concurrently access the same database. DBMSs may use a variety of database models, such as the relational model or object model, to conveniently describe and support applications. It typically supports query languages, which are in fact high-level programming languages, dedicated database languages that considerably simplify writing database application programs.
VBA Access is an example of a database management system. Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is an implementation of Microsoft's event-driven programming language Visual Basic 6 and its associated integrated development environment, which are built into most Microsoft Office applications. VBA enables building user defined functions, automating processes and accessing Windows API and other low-level functionality through dynamic-link libraries (DLLs).
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- Getting to Know Web GIS
- Fidget to Focus
- MySQL Tutorial
- Ordering Disorder: Grid Principles for Web Design
- Advanced UNIX Programming
- Implementing Automated Software Testing: How to Save Time and Lower Costs While Raising Quality
- Network Security: Private Communications in a Public World
- The Millionaire Maker's Guide to Creating a Cash Machine for Life
- Project Portfolio Management Tools and Techniques
- Introductory Command Line Unix for Users