Computers: Database Management - General eBooks
A database management system (DBMS) is a software package with computer programs that control the creation, maintenance, and use of a database. It allows organizations to conveniently develop databases for various applications by database administrators (DBAs) and other specialists.
A DBMS allows different user application programs to concurrently access the same database. DBMSs may use a variety of database models, such as the relational model or object model, to conveniently describe and support applications. It typically supports query languages, which are in fact high-level programming languages, dedicated database languages that considerably simplify writing database application programs.
VBA Access is an example of a database management system. Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is an implementation of Microsoft's event-driven programming language Visual Basic 6 and its associated integrated development environment, which are built into most Microsoft Office applications. VBA enables building user defined functions, automating processes and accessing Windows API and other low-level functionality through dynamic-link libraries (DLLs).
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- This isn't Excel, it's Magic! 2nd edition
- WSDL 100 Success Secrets Essentials of Understanding and Applying Web Services Description Language - THE XML based protocol for information exchange
- Getting Started with FortiGate
- Professional WordPress: Design and Development
- Sony Alpha DSLR A100: A Better Manual
- Realized Religion
- Agile Adoption Patterns: A Roadmap to Organizational Success
- Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Master Third Exam Preparation Course in a Book for Passing the 11g OCM Exam - The How To Pass on Your Firs
- Apple Pro Training Series: Logic Pro X: Professional Music Production