Computers: Database Management - General eBooks
A database management system (DBMS) is a software package with computer programs that control the creation, maintenance, and use of a database. It allows organizations to conveniently develop databases for various applications by database administrators (DBAs) and other specialists.
A DBMS allows different user application programs to concurrently access the same database. DBMSs may use a variety of database models, such as the relational model or object model, to conveniently describe and support applications. It typically supports query languages, which are in fact high-level programming languages, dedicated database languages that considerably simplify writing database application programs.
VBA Access is an example of a database management system. Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is an implementation of Microsoft's event-driven programming language Visual Basic 6 and its associated integrated development environment, which are built into most Microsoft Office applications. VBA enables building user defined functions, automating processes and accessing Windows API and other low-level functionality through dynamic-link libraries (DLLs).
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- Wireless Network Administration A Beginner's Guide
- Learn Excel 2007 Through Excel 2010 from Mrexcel: Master Pivot Tables, Subtotals, Charts, Vlookup, If, Data Analysis and Much More - 512 Excel Mysteri
- WordPress For Dummies eBook Set
- Building E-Commerce Solutions with WooCommerce
- Practice Makes Perfect: Complete French All-in-One
- Adobe® Experience Manager Classroom in a Book®: A Guide to CQ5 for Marketing Professionals
- CCENT Study Guide: Exam 100-101 (ICND1)
- Adaptive Software Development: A Collaborative Approach to Managing Complex Systems
- Make an Arduino-Controlled Robot
- Beginning Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Programming