Computers: Database Management - General eBooks
A database management system (DBMS) is a software package with computer programs that control the creation, maintenance, and use of a database. It allows organizations to conveniently develop databases for various applications by database administrators (DBAs) and other specialists.
A DBMS allows different user application programs to concurrently access the same database. DBMSs may use a variety of database models, such as the relational model or object model, to conveniently describe and support applications. It typically supports query languages, which are in fact high-level programming languages, dedicated database languages that considerably simplify writing database application programs.
VBA Access is an example of a database management system. Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is an implementation of Microsoft's event-driven programming language Visual Basic 6 and its associated integrated development environment, which are built into most Microsoft Office applications. VBA enables building user defined functions, automating processes and accessing Windows API and other low-level functionality through dynamic-link libraries (DLLs).
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- Green IT: Managing your carbon footprint
- Business Intelligence Guidebook: From Data Integration to Analytics
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015: No Experience Required: Autodesk Official Press
- Identity is the New Money
- Project Planning & Control Using Primavera P6 Oracle Primavera P6 Versions 8.1, 8.2 & 8.3 - Professional Client and Optional Client
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Unleashed
- Creating E-Learning Games with Unity
- Unity 4.x Game Development by Example Beginner's Guide
- Adobe Premiere Pro For Dummies
- The Essential Guide to RF and Wireless