Computers: Database Management - General eBooks
A database management system (DBMS) is a software package with computer programs that control the creation, maintenance, and use of a database. It allows organizations to conveniently develop databases for various applications by database administrators (DBAs) and other specialists.
A DBMS allows different user application programs to concurrently access the same database. DBMSs may use a variety of database models, such as the relational model or object model, to conveniently describe and support applications. It typically supports query languages, which are in fact high-level programming languages, dedicated database languages that considerably simplify writing database application programs.
VBA Access is an example of a database management system. Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is an implementation of Microsoft's event-driven programming language Visual Basic 6 and its associated integrated development environment, which are built into most Microsoft Office applications. VBA enables building user defined functions, automating processes and accessing Windows API and other low-level functionality through dynamic-link libraries (DLLs).
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- Planificación y Control de Proyectos Usando Oracle Primavera P6 Versiones 8.1 & 8.2 - Cliente Profesional & Cliente Opcional
- Data and Reality
- NetSuite For Dummies
- Perfect Phrases for Performance Reviews 2/E
- Network Security Bible
- Tax Loopholes for eBay Sellers : Pay Less Tax and Make More Money
- How to Lie with Charts
- Adobe Acrobat® X Visual QuickStart Guide
- SANS GIAC Certification: Security Essentials Toolkit (GSEC)
- BASCOM Programming of Microcontrollers with Ease: An Introduction by Program Examples