Computers: Database Management - General eBooks
A database management system (DBMS) is a software package with computer programs that control the creation, maintenance, and use of a database. It allows organizations to conveniently develop databases for various applications by database administrators (DBAs) and other specialists.
A DBMS allows different user application programs to concurrently access the same database. DBMSs may use a variety of database models, such as the relational model or object model, to conveniently describe and support applications. It typically supports query languages, which are in fact high-level programming languages, dedicated database languages that considerably simplify writing database application programs.
VBA Access is an example of a database management system. Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is an implementation of Microsoft's event-driven programming language Visual Basic 6 and its associated integrated development environment, which are built into most Microsoft Office applications. VBA enables building user defined functions, automating processes and accessing Windows API and other low-level functionality through dynamic-link libraries (DLLs).
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- The Digital Matte Painting Handbook
- Getting to Know ArcGIS Pro
- Sams Teach Yourself SQL in 10 Minutes
- The Clean Coder: A Code of Conduct for Professional Programmers
- No B.S. Time Management for Entrepreneurs
- Project Manager's Spotlight on Planning
- PCs All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies(r), 2nd Edition
- Databases DeMYSTiFieD, 2nd Edition
- Macromedia Flash 8 for Windows and Macintosh
- HTTP Developer's Handbook