Computers: Programming - General eBooks
Computer programming (often shortened to programming or coding) is the process of designing, writing, testing, debugging, and maintaining the source code of computer programs. This source code is written in one or more programming languages. The purpose of programming is to create a set of instructions that computers use to perform specific operations or to exhibit desired behaviors. The process of writing source code often requires expertise in many different subjects, including knowledge of the application domain, specialized algorithms and formal logic.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- Certified EC-Council Instructor (CEI) Secrets To Acing The Exam and Successful Finding And Landing Your Next Certified EC-Council Instructor (CEI) Cer
- NetSuite For Dummies
- Consumption Economics
- This isn't Excel, it's Magic! 2nd edition
- WSDL 100 Success Secrets Essentials of Understanding and Applying Web Services Description Language - THE XML based protocol for information exchange
- Itil Foundation Essentials: The Exam Facts You Need
- Professional WordPress: Design and Development
- Sony Alpha DSLR A100: A Better Manual
- Broadband Wireless Multimedia Networks
- Apple Training Series: iLife '11