Computers: Programming - General eBooks
Computer programming (often shortened to programming or coding) is the process of designing, writing, testing, debugging, and maintaining the source code of computer programs. This source code is written in one or more programming languages. The purpose of programming is to create a set of instructions that computers use to perform specific operations or to exhibit desired behaviors. The process of writing source code often requires expertise in many different subjects, including knowledge of the application domain, specialized algorithms and formal logic.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- Holy Bible King James Version 1611 Edition
- Introducing AutoCAD 2010 and AutoCAD LT 2010
- Photoshop CS3 for Forensics Professionals: A Complete Digital Imaging Course for Investigators
- Running QuickBooks 2012 Premier Editions: The Only Definitive Guide to the Premier Editions
- Slaying Excel Dragons: A Beginners Guide to Conquering Excel's Frustrations and Making Excel Fun
- SolidWorks Surfacing and Complex Shape Modeling Bible
- MCSE Designing Security for a Windows Server 2003 Network (Exam 70-298)
- InsidersChoice to MCP/MCSE Exam 70-298 Windows Server 2003 Certification: Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network (With Downloa
- Project Planning and Control Using Oracle Primavera P6 - Version 8.1 & 8.2 Professional Client & Optional Client