Computers: Programming - General eBooks
Computer programming (often shortened to programming or coding) is the process of designing, writing, testing, debugging, and maintaining the source code of computer programs. This source code is written in one or more programming languages. The purpose of programming is to create a set of instructions that computers use to perform specific operations or to exhibit desired behaviors. The process of writing source code often requires expertise in many different subjects, including knowledge of the application domain, specialized algorithms and formal logic.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- Social Media Marketing: An Hour a Day
- Advanced Software Testing - Vol. 3: Guide to the ISTQB Advanced Certification as an Advanced Technical Test Analyst
- CCNP Voice CAPPS 642-467 Quick Reference
- ACT! by Sage For Dummies
- Android Wireless Application Development Volume I: Android Essentials, 3/e
- Data Mining, Second Edition
- The Covenant and the Mandate of Heaven
- Disaster Recovery Testing: Exercising Your Contingency Pla
- Exchange Server 2010 Administration
- Google SketchUp 8 For Dummies