Computers: Programming - General eBooks
Computer programming (often shortened to programming or coding) is the process of designing, writing, testing, debugging, and maintaining the source code of computer programs. This source code is written in one or more programming languages. The purpose of programming is to create a set of instructions that computers use to perform specific operations or to exhibit desired behaviors. The process of writing source code often requires expertise in many different subjects, including knowledge of the application domain, specialized algorithms and formal logic.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- Running QuickBooks in Nonprofits: The Only Comprehensive Guide for Nonprofits Using QuickBooks, 2nd edition
- The Second Machine Age: Work, Progress, and Prosperity in a Time of Brilliant Technologies
- Kali Linux Cookbook
- Rig it Right! Maya Animation Rigging Concepts
- Start Concurrent: An Introduction to Problem Solving in Java with a Focus on Concurrency
- DAX Formulas for PowerPivot: The Excel Pro's Guide to Mastering DAX
- Certified Data Center Professional Secrets To Acing The Exam and Successful Finding And Landing Your Next Certified Data Center Professional Certified
- Stop Staring: Facial Modeling and Animation Done Right
- Cryptography Engineering
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Marketing Automation