Computers: Programming - General eBooks
Computer programming (often shortened to programming or coding) is the process of designing, writing, testing, debugging, and maintaining the source code of computer programs. This source code is written in one or more programming languages. The purpose of programming is to create a set of instructions that computers use to perform specific operations or to exhibit desired behaviors. The process of writing source code often requires expertise in many different subjects, including knowledge of the application domain, specialized algorithms and formal logic.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- How Computers Work
- Learning Blender: A Hands-On Guide to Creating 3D Animated Characters
- Oracle BPM Suite 12c Modeling Patterns
- JavaFX Rich Client Programming on the NetBeans Platform
- Lean Software Development: An Agile Toolkit
- The Full Tilt Poker Strategy Guide: Tournament Edition
- Brocade Accredited FCoE Specialist (BAFCoES) Secrets To Acing The Exam and Successful Finding And Landing Your Next Brocade Accredited FCoE Specialist
- Beginning Shell Scripting
- NFS Illustrated
- DITA - Darwin Information Typing Architecture: High-impact Strategies - What You Need to Know: Definitions, Adoptions, Impact, Benefits, Maturity, Ven