Computers: Programming - General eBooks
Computer programming (often shortened to programming or coding) is the process of designing, writing, testing, debugging, and maintaining the source code of computer programs. This source code is written in one or more programming languages. The purpose of programming is to create a set of instructions that computers use to perform specific operations or to exhibit desired behaviors. The process of writing source code often requires expertise in many different subjects, including knowledge of the application domain, specialized algorithms and formal logic.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- This isn't Excel, it's Magic! 2nd edition
- Agile Adoption Patterns: A Roadmap to Organizational Success
- Information Assurance Handbook: Effective Computer Security and Risk Management Strategies
- The Chip
- Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Master Third Exam Preparation Course in a Book for Passing the 11g OCM Exam - The How To Pass on Your Firs
- Sony Alpha DSLR A100: A Better Manual
- Professional WordPress: Design and Development
- SAP Lumira Essentials
- Practical Guide to Clinical Computing Systems: Design, Operations, and Infrastructure