Computers: Programming - General eBooks
Computer programming (often shortened to programming or coding) is the process of designing, writing, testing, debugging, and maintaining the source code of computer programs. This source code is written in one or more programming languages. The purpose of programming is to create a set of instructions that computers use to perform specific operations or to exhibit desired behaviors. The process of writing source code often requires expertise in many different subjects, including knowledge of the application domain, specialized algorithms and formal logic.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- LPIC-1/CompTIA Linux+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide (Exams LPIC-1/LX0-101 & LX0-102)
- Programming Arduino Getting Started with Sketches
- JNCIA: Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate Study Guide: Exam JN0-201
- The Robert C. Martin Clean Code Collection
- The Social Media Survival Guide: Strategies, Tactics, and Tools for Succeeding in the Social Web [With CDROM]
- Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book
- Sony Alpha DSLR A100: A Better Manual
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler Certification (GCIH) Exam Preparation Course in a Book for Passing the GCIH Exam - The How To Pass on Your First Try C
- Building a Windows IT Infrastructure in the Cloud: Distributed Hosted Environments with AWS
- Windows 8 Visual Quick Tips