Computers: Programming - General eBooks
Computer programming (often shortened to programming or coding) is the process of designing, writing, testing, debugging, and maintaining the source code of computer programs. This source code is written in one or more programming languages. The purpose of programming is to create a set of instructions that computers use to perform specific operations or to exhibit desired behaviors. The process of writing source code often requires expertise in many different subjects, including knowledge of the application domain, specialized algorithms and formal logic.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- Routing and Switching Essentials Companion Guide
- Unity Game Development in 24 Hours, Sams Teach Yourself
- Introduction to Networks Companion Guide
- Adaptive Leadership: Accelerating Enterprise Agility
- In the Shadows of the Net: Breaking Free of Compulsive Online Sexual Behavior
- CompTIA A+ Certification Study Guide, Eighth Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802)
- Zoho For Dummies
- Excel Timesaving TechniquesFor Dummies
- The Business Coach