Computers: Programming - General eBooks
Computer programming (often shortened to programming or coding) is the process of designing, writing, testing, debugging, and maintaining the source code of computer programs. This source code is written in one or more programming languages. The purpose of programming is to create a set of instructions that computers use to perform specific operations or to exhibit desired behaviors. The process of writing source code often requires expertise in many different subjects, including knowledge of the application domain, specialized algorithms and formal logic.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- Getting to Know Web GIS
- Fidget to Focus
- Microsoft Azure Machine Learning
- MySQL Tutorial
- Implementing Automated Software Testing: How to Save Time and Lower Costs While Raising Quality
- Network Security: Private Communications in a Public World
- The Praxis Series Official Study Guide: ParaPro Assessment
- Project Portfolio Management Tools and Techniques
- Introductory Command Line Unix for Users
- Introductory C with C++