Computers: Programming - General eBooks
Computer programming (often shortened to programming or coding) is the process of designing, writing, testing, debugging, and maintaining the source code of computer programs. This source code is written in one or more programming languages. The purpose of programming is to create a set of instructions that computers use to perform specific operations or to exhibit desired behaviors. The process of writing source code often requires expertise in many different subjects, including knowledge of the application domain, specialized algorithms and formal logic.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- Introduction to Linux (Second Edition)
- The World Is Open
- SmartDraw For Dummies
- Don't Fear the Spreadsheet: A Beginner's Guide to Overcoming Excel's Frustrations
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers, The
- Moodle 2 Administration
- PIC Microcontrollers
- Using Google Maps and Google Earth
- Practical PowerPivot & DAX Formulas for Excel 2010
- SOA Governance: Achieving and Sustaining Business and IT Agility