Computers: Programming - General eBooks
Computer programming (often shortened to programming or coding) is the process of designing, writing, testing, debugging, and maintaining the source code of computer programs. This source code is written in one or more programming languages. The purpose of programming is to create a set of instructions that computers use to perform specific operations or to exhibit desired behaviors. The process of writing source code often requires expertise in many different subjects, including knowledge of the application domain, specialized algorithms and formal logic.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- Green IT: Managing your carbon footprint
- Business Intelligence Guidebook: From Data Integration to Analytics
- Adobe Premiere Pro For Dummies
- Presentation Zen Design: Simple Design Principles and Techniques to Enhance Your Presentations
- The Essential Guide to RF and Wireless
- Sams Teach Yourself PL/SQL in 21 Days
- Project Planning & Control Using Primavera P6 Oracle Primavera P6 Versions 8.1, 8.2 & 8.3 - Professional Client and Optional Client
- Creating E-Learning Games with Unity
- Unity 4.x Game Development by Example Beginner's Guide
- Introduction to Game Design, Prototyping, and Development: From Concept to Playable Game with Unity and C#