Computers: Programming - General eBooks
Computer programming (often shortened to programming or coding) is the process of designing, writing, testing, debugging, and maintaining the source code of computer programs. This source code is written in one or more programming languages. The purpose of programming is to create a set of instructions that computers use to perform specific operations or to exhibit desired behaviors. The process of writing source code often requires expertise in many different subjects, including knowledge of the application domain, specialized algorithms and formal logic.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- Planificación y Control de Proyectos Usando Oracle Primavera P6 Versiones 8.1 & 8.2 - Cliente Profesional & Cliente Opcional
- Data and Reality
- NetSuite For Dummies
- Perfect Phrases for Performance Reviews 2/E
- Tax Loopholes for eBay Sellers : Pay Less Tax and Make More Money
- How to Lie with Charts
- Adobe Acrobat® X Visual QuickStart Guide
- CIO Wisdom: Best Practices from Silicon Valley's Leading IT Experts
- BASCOM Programming of Microcontrollers with Ease: An Introduction by Program Examples
- Android Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide