Computers: Programming - General eBooks
Computer programming (often shortened to programming or coding) is the process of designing, writing, testing, debugging, and maintaining the source code of computer programs. This source code is written in one or more programming languages. The purpose of programming is to create a set of instructions that computers use to perform specific operations or to exhibit desired behaviors. The process of writing source code often requires expertise in many different subjects, including knowledge of the application domain, specialized algorithms and formal logic.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Computers
- Getting Started with WebRTC
- A Practical Guide to Advanced Networking, 3/e
- Microsoft® SQL Server® 2012 Reporting Services
- QuickBase: The Missing Manual
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Adobe Muse
- Delivering Business Intelligence with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 3/E
- How to Lie with Charts
- The Two Covenants - Value Edition
- CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Exam Cram
- Tribal Leadership