Design is the creation or construction of a plan for new items or objects. Every man-made object was designed in some way before it was made, even if it was only conceived of intellectually. More deliberate design includes the process of drawing or otherwise drafting specifications for the object before the creation of it begins. Our design eBooks are on a range of subjects including clip art, fashion, furniture design, graphic arts, industrial design, product design, textile design, and reference material.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Everyone's An Author with Readings
- The Doctor's Diet: Dr. Travis Stork's STAT Program to Help You Lose Weight & Restore Your Health
- Tort Law: The American and Louisiana Perspectives - 2013 Supplement
- Cultural Anthropology: A Toolkit for a Global Age
- Everyone's An Author
- First Day Jitters
- The Norton Sampler: Short Essays for Composition (Eighth Edition)