Design is the creation or construction of a plan for new items or objects. Every man-made object was designed in some way before it was made, even if it was only conceived of intellectually. More deliberate design includes the process of drawing or otherwise drafting specifications for the object before the creation of it begins. Our design eBooks are on a range of subjects including clip art, fashion, furniture design, graphic arts, industrial design, product design, textile design, and reference material.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Out of the Devils Cauldron
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- e-Study Guide for: Strategic and Tactical Considerations on the Fireground by James P. Smith, ISBN 9780132229012
- Cluttering: Current Views on its Nature, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- An Introduction to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Second Edition
- Film Directing: Shot by Shot
- Glaucus atlanticus - Unabridged Guide
- Letter from an Unknown Woman and other stories
- Your Fantastic Elastic Brain