Design is the creation or construction of a plan for new items or objects. Every man-made object was designed in some way before it was made, even if it was only conceived of intellectually. More deliberate design includes the process of drawing or otherwise drafting specifications for the object before the creation of it begins. Our design eBooks are on a range of subjects including clip art, fashion, furniture design, graphic arts, industrial design, product design, textile design, and reference material.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Gluten-Free Without Rice: Easy Cooking for Variety on a Gluten-Free Diet
- Juliana Jewelry Reference, DeLizza & Elster
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- Management Basics for Information Professionals: Third Edition
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- The New Rules of Attraction
- The Kolbrin Bible: 21st Century Master Edition
- The Low Dose Immunotherapy Handbook: Recipes and Lifestyle Advice for Patients on LDA and EPD Treatment
- Ace The Technical Pilot Interview 2/E