Design is the creation or construction of a plan for new items or objects. Every man-made object was designed in some way before it was made, even if it was only conceived of intellectually. More deliberate design includes the process of drawing or otherwise drafting specifications for the object before the creation of it begins. Our design eBooks are on a range of subjects including clip art, fashion, furniture design, graphic arts, industrial design, product design, textile design, and reference material.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet: Activate Your Body's Natural Ability to Burn Fat and Lose Weight Fast
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Success Through Stillness: Meditation Made Simple
- Juliana Jewelry Reference, DeLizza & Elster
- Anabolic Steroids and Making Them
- Treatment of Error in Second Language Student Writing, Second Edition
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- Cure Tooth Decay: Remineralize Cavities and Repair Your Teeth Naturally with Good Food [Second Edition]
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition