Design is the creation or construction of a plan for new items or objects. Every man-made object was designed in some way before it was made, even if it was only conceived of intellectually. More deliberate design includes the process of drawing or otherwise drafting specifications for the object before the creation of it begins. Our design eBooks are on a range of subjects including clip art, fashion, furniture design, graphic arts, industrial design, product design, textile design, and reference material.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Best of Creation: An Islamic Guide to Self-Confidence
- Getting the Barakah: An Islamic Guide to Time Management
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Agora: Ancient Greek and Roman Humour - 2nd Edition: Agora Harder!
- Conquer Your Fear of Water: An Innovative Self-Discovery Course in Swimming
- The Real World (Fourth Edition)
- The Chakra Book: Energy and Healing Power of the Subtle Body
- What to Expect When You're Expecting: 4th Edition
- Out of the Devils Cauldron
- The UK Media Law Pocketbook