Design is the creation or construction of a plan for new items or objects. Every man-made object was designed in some way before it was made, even if it was only conceived of intellectually. More deliberate design includes the process of drawing or otherwise drafting specifications for the object before the creation of it begins. Our design eBooks are on a range of subjects including clip art, fashion, furniture design, graphic arts, industrial design, product design, textile design, and reference material.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- The NuWave Oven Cookbook: 101 Delicious Recipes for the Countertop Connoisseur
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- Marshall Law
- 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse: Lose Up to 15 Pounds in 10 Days!
- The Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Calories, Big on Flavor
- Uncle Si the Christmas Elf: Work Hard, Nap Hard
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom