Design is the creation or construction of a plan for new items or objects. Every man-made object was designed in some way before it was made, even if it was only conceived of intellectually. More deliberate design includes the process of drawing or otherwise drafting specifications for the object before the creation of it begins. Our design eBooks are on a range of subjects including clip art, fashion, furniture design, graphic arts, industrial design, product design, textile design, and reference material.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Shred Power Cleanse: Eat Clean. Get Lean. Burn Fat.
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- Abdominal Ultrasound: Step by Step
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Language, Culture, and Society: An Introduction to Linguistic Anthropology
- The Real World (Fourth Edition)
- The Piano Guys - Wonders Songbook
- Earth: Portrait of a Planet (Fifth Edition)
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition