Drama is the specific mode of fiction represented in performance. The term comes from a Greek word meaning "action." The enactment of drama in theatre is performed by actors on a stage before an audience. The two masks associated with drama represent the traditional generic division between comedy and tragedy.
Drama is often combined with music and dance: the drama in opera is generally sung throughout; musicals generally include both spoken dialogue and songs; and some forms of drama have incidental music or musical accompaniment underscoring the dialogue. In improvisation, the drama does not pre-exist the moment of performance; performers devise a dramatic script spontaneously before an audience.
Drama eBooks, like other books, contain the scripts of plays with written dialogue and stage directions.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Doctor's Diet: Dr. Travis Stork's STAT Program to Help You Lose Weight & Restore Your Health
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Cure Tooth Decay: Remineralize Cavities and Repair Your Teeth Naturally with Good Food [Second Edition]
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- The Low Dose Immunotherapy Handbook: Recipes and Lifestyle Advice for Patients on LDA and EPD Treatment
- The Sacred Journey: You and Your Higher Self
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The VueScan Bible: Everything You Need to Know for Perfect Scanning
- ROOTS OF LOVE
- 100 Years From Now: Sustaining a Movement for Generations