Education: Higher eBooks
Higher education is the stage of learning that occurs at universities, academies, colleges, seminaries, and institutes of technology. Higher education also includes certain collegiate-level institutions, such as vocational schools, trade schools, and career colleges, that award academic degrees or professional certifications. eBooks in this category can help you choose a college, choose a major, study for specific tests, learn about fundraising, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Education
- e-Study Guide for: Strategic and Tactical Considerations on the Fireground by James P. Smith, ISBN 9780132229012
- e-Study Guide for: Building Construction for the Fire Service by Francis L. Brannigan, ISBN 9780763744946
- Research Strategies: Finding Your Way through the Information Fog
- Assessment for Teaching
- e-Study Guide for: Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues in Counseling by Theodore P. Remley Jr., ISBN 9780132851817
- e-Study Guide for: Experience Human Development by Diane Papalia, ISBN 9780077431747
- All American Yemeni Girls: Being Muslim in a Public School
- e-Study Guide for: Introduction to Biological Physics for the Health and Life Sciences by Kirsten Franklin, ISBN 9780470665930
- e-Study Guide for: Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management by Zimmerer & Scarborough, ISBN 9780132294386
- Rethinking Value-Added Models in Education: Critical Perspectives on Tests and Assessment-Based Accountability