Education: Higher eBooks
Higher education is the stage of learning that occurs at universities, academies, colleges, seminaries, and institutes of technology. Higher education also includes certain collegiate-level institutions, such as vocational schools, trade schools, and career colleges, that award academic degrees or professional certifications. eBooks in this category can help you choose a college, choose a major, study for specific tests, learn about fundraising, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Education
- First Little Readers: Bubbles (Level A)
- e-Study Guide for: Loosening the Grip: A Handbook of Alcohol Information by Jean Kinney, ISBN 9780077433284
- Focus: Elevating the Essentials to Radically Improve Student Learning
- e-Study Guide for: Research Essentials by Stephen D. Lapan, ISBN 9780470181096
- What Great Teachers Do Differently: 17 Things That Matter Most (Study Guide)
- King Solomon and his Followers (ebook)
- Teaching Large Multilevel Classes
- Argumentation: Critical Thinking in Action: 2nd Ed.
- e-Study Guide for: Personality Psychology: Foundations and Findings by Marianne Miserandino, ISBN 9780205738878
- e-Study Guide for: Supervision of Police Personnel by Nathan F. Iannone, ISBN 9780132973823