Education: Higher eBooks
Higher education is the stage of learning that occurs at universities, academies, colleges, seminaries, and institutes of technology. Higher education also includes certain collegiate-level institutions, such as vocational schools, trade schools, and career colleges, that award academic degrees or professional certifications. eBooks in this category can help you choose a college, choose a major, study for specific tests, learn about fundraising, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Education
- Juliana Jewelry Reference, DeLizza & Elster
- e-Study Guide for: Social Media Marketing by Tracy Tuten, ISBN 9780132551793
- e-Study Guide for: Effective Supervisory Practices: Better Results Through Teamwork by Michelle Poche Flaherty (Editor), ISBN 9780873267748
- Wiley Series 66 Exam Review 2014 + Test Bank: The Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- e-Study Guide for: Cost Management: A Strategic Emphasis by Edward Blocher, ISBN 9780078025532
- e-Study Guide for: Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals by Lorrie L. Kelley, ISBN 9780323082600
- e-Study Guide for: Business Communication: Developing Leaders For A Networked World by Peter Cardon, ISBN 9780073403199
- Greek & Roman Mythology, Grades 6 - 12
- Common Core Curriculum: World History, Grades 3-5
- Making Words, Grade 2: Lessons for Home or School