Fiction: Historical - General eBooks
Historical fiction tells a story that is set in the past. That setting is usually real and drawn from history, and often contains actual historical persons, but the main characters tend to be fictional.
Writers of stories in this genre, while penning fiction, attempt to capture the manners and social conditions of the people or times presented in the story, with due attention paid to period detai. Frederic Remington is a good example of a historical fiction author. He specialized in depictions of the Old American West, specifically concentrating images of cowboys, American Indians, and the U. S. Cavalry.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Fiction
- Maybe This Christmas (Snow Crystal trilogy - Book 3)
- Truly (The New York Series): A Loveswept Contemporary Romance
- Think of England
- The World of Ice & Fire: The Untold History of Westeros and the Game of Thrones
- Tempted By His Best Friend
- Finally and Forever
- Of Bone and Thunder: A Novel
- The Original Folk and Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm: The Complete First Edition