Fiction: Historical - General eBooks
Historical fiction tells a story that is set in the past. That setting is usually real and drawn from history, and often contains actual historical persons, but the main characters tend to be fictional.
Writers of stories in this genre, while penning fiction, attempt to capture the manners and social conditions of the people or times presented in the story, with due attention paid to period detai. Frederic Remington is a good example of a historical fiction author. He specialized in depictions of the Old American West, specifically concentrating images of cowboys, American Indians, and the U. S. Cavalry.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Fiction
- Wild Magic
- The Legion: Cato & Macro: Book 10
- The Immortal Nicholas: The Untold Story of the Man and the Legend
- Forbidden Magic
- Dark Magic
- A Book of Common Prayer
- A Rite of Swords (Book #7 in the Sorcerer's Ring)
- The Mystery of the Invisible Hand: A Henry Spearman Mystery
- Four Major Plays, Volume I