Fiction: Horror - General eBooks
Horror is a genre of literature that is written with the intention of frightening the reader or inducing feelings of horror or terror. It creates an eerie atmosphere in setting and circumstances. Horror stories can be supernatural or more realistic, and often focuses on such topics as death, the afterlife, murder, hauntings, and other ideas that bother humans at a very base level. Popular horror writers include Edgar Allen Poe, Neil Gaiman, Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Anne Rice, and HP Lovecraft.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Fiction
- The World of Ice & Fire: The Untold History of Westeros and the Game of Thrones
- The Honeywood File: An Adventure in Building
- The Original Folk and Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm: The Complete First Edition
- A Red Sweater
- A Study in Terror: Volume 1: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Revolutionary Stories of Fear and the Supernatural
- African Titanics
- Rush Revere and the American Revolution: Time-Travel Adventures With Exceptional Americans
- The Lost Stars: Imperfect Sword (book 3): A novel in The Lost Fleet universe
- Diamond Girl (Mills & Boon M&B)
- Doctor Zhivago