Fiction: Suspense eBooks
Suspense is a feeling of uncertainty and anxiety about the outcome of certain actions, most often referring to an audience's perceptions in a dramatic work like a fictional story. These eBooks usually have a lead-up to a big event or dramatic moment, with tension being a primary emotion felt as part of the situation. The reader expects something bad to happen but can only sit by while he or she watches the characters in the story experience it. In terms of narrative expectations, it may be contrasted with mystery or curiosity and surprise.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Fiction
- In the Shadow of the Mountain
- Dinosaur Beach
- Sevastopol Sketches
- Fire Brand
- Revulsion: Thomas Bernhard in San Salvador
- The Harry Potter Spellbook Unofficial Guide
- Safeguarding and Child Protection 5th Edition: Linking Theory and Practice
- Homegoing: A novel
- The Complete Chronicles Of Conan: Centenary Edition