Foreign Language Study eBooks
Foreign Language Study is the study of a language that is not a speaker's native tongue. Foreign languages are often taught in middle and high schools, as well as college and university. Many businesses appreciate having employees that speak more than one language. Many people attempt to learn at least part of a foreign language for a visit to another country. There is also software available that helps with an education in a second or third language.
eBookMall has foreign language study books for vocabulary, syntax, grammar, and more. Use our eBooks to learn French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, or English as a second language.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Everyone's An Author with Readings
- First Day Jitters
- Tort Law: The American and Louisiana Perspectives - 2013 Supplement
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Everyone's An Author
- Cultural Anthropology: A Toolkit for a Global Age
- The Doctor's Diet: Dr. Travis Stork's STAT Program to Help You Lose Weight & Restore Your Health
- The Norton Sampler: Short Essays for Composition (Eighth Edition)