Foreign Language Study eBooks
Foreign Language Study is the study of a language that is not a speaker's native tongue. Foreign languages are often taught in middle and high schools, as well as college and university. Many businesses appreciate having employees that speak more than one language. Many people attempt to learn at least part of a foreign language for a visit to another country. There is also software available that helps with an education in a second or third language.
eBookMall has foreign language study books for vocabulary, syntax, grammar, and more. Use our eBooks to learn French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, or English as a second language.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Foreign Language Study
- French Grammar and Usage
- The Ultimate French Review and Practice
- Introduccion a la Sociolinguistica Hispanica
- England: Pre-Intermediate ELT/ESL Graded Reader
- The Prince and The Pauper: Elementary ELT/ESL Graded Reader
- Instant Thai: How to Express 1,000 Different Ideas with Just 100 Key Words and Phrases!
- Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind
- An Introduction to Spanish for Health Care Workers
- Practice Makes Perfect : Basic Spanish
- A Reference Grammar of Modern Standard Arabic