Foreign Language Study eBooks
Foreign Language Study is the study of a language that is not a speaker's native tongue. Foreign languages are often taught in middle and high schools, as well as college and university. Many businesses appreciate having employees that speak more than one language. Many people attempt to learn at least part of a foreign language for a visit to another country. There is also software available that helps with an education in a second or third language.
eBookMall has foreign language study books for vocabulary, syntax, grammar, and more. Use our eBooks to learn French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, or English as a second language.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Foreign Language Study
- French Grammar and Usage
- Colloquial Urdu: The Complete Course for Beginners
- Complete Afrikaans: Teach Yourself
- Latin for the Illiterati, Second Edition: A Modern Guide to an Ancient Language
- Teach Yourself Dholuo
- Common American Phrases in Everyday Contexts, 3rd Edition
- McGraw-Hill's Conversational American English
- Language Activities for Teenagers
- Teaching Large Multilevel Classes
- In the House Level 4 Intermediate