Foreign Language Study: French eBooks
French Foreign Language study is the study of the French language by non-native speakers who would like to learn French as an additional language. French is the fourth-most widely spoken native tongue in the European Union. It is also the third-most widely understood language in the EU, after English and German, and is one of the three working languages of the European Commission. eBookMall offers eBooks for the study of French including vocabulary and grammar.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Russian Style of Hand-to-Hand Combat
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Convict Conditioning
- Getting the Barakah: An Islamic Guide to Time Management
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Juliana Jewelry Reference, DeLizza & Elster
- Engineering Analysis With NX Advanced Simulation
- Introduction to Water in California
- The Eden Diet Workbook e-version