Foreign Language Study: French eBooks
French Foreign Language study is the study of the French language by non-native speakers who would like to learn French as an additional language. French is the fourth-most widely spoken native tongue in the European Union. It is also the third-most widely understood language in the EU, after English and German, and is one of the three working languages of the European Commission. eBookMall offers eBooks for the study of French including vocabulary and grammar.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- Marshall Law
- The Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Calories, Big on Flavor
- Uncle Si the Christmas Elf: Work Hard, Nap Hard
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
- Pogue's Basics: Essential Tips and Shortcuts (That No One Bothers to Tell You) for Simplifying the Technology in Your Life
- Gluten-Free Without Rice: Easy Cooking for Variety on a Gluten-Free Diet
- The NuWave Oven Cookbook: 101 Delicious Recipes for the Countertop Connoisseur