Foreign Language Study: French eBooks
French Foreign Language study is the study of the French language by non-native speakers who would like to learn French as an additional language. French is the fourth-most widely spoken native tongue in the European Union. It is also the third-most widely understood language in the EU, after English and German, and is one of the three working languages of the European Commission. eBookMall offers eBooks for the study of French including vocabulary and grammar.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Foreign Language Study
- French Grammar and Usage
- Colloquial Urdu: The Complete Course for Beginners
- Complete Afrikaans: Teach Yourself
- Latin for the Illiterati, Second Edition: A Modern Guide to an Ancient Language
- Teach Yourself Dholuo
- Common American Phrases in Everyday Contexts, 3rd Edition
- McGraw-Hill's Conversational American English
- Language Activities for Teenagers
- Teaching Large Multilevel Classes
- In the House Level 4 Intermediate