Foreign Language Study: French eBooks
French Foreign Language study is the study of the French language by non-native speakers who would like to learn French as an additional language. French is the fourth-most widely spoken native tongue in the European Union. It is also the third-most widely understood language in the EU, after English and German, and is one of the three working languages of the European Commission. eBookMall offers eBooks for the study of French including vocabulary and grammar.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- First Day Jitters
- The NuWave Oven Cookbook: 101 Delicious Recipes for the Countertop Connoisseur
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Tort Law: The American and Louisiana Perspectives - 2013 Supplement
- Cultural Anthropology: A Toolkit for a Global Age
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The Doctor's Diet: Dr. Travis Stork's STAT Program to Help You Lose Weight & Restore Your Health
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- Standard Guide to Razors
- Everyone's An Author with Readings