Foreign Language Study: French eBooks
French Foreign Language study is the study of the French language by non-native speakers who would like to learn French as an additional language. French is the fourth-most widely spoken native tongue in the European Union. It is also the third-most widely understood language in the EU, after English and German, and is one of the three working languages of the European Commission. eBookMall offers eBooks for the study of French including vocabulary and grammar.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- Obama Care Survival Guide
- Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters Unofficial Guide
- Reinventing the Chicken Coop: 14 Original Designs with Step-by-Step Building Instructions
- The Odyssey
- Praxis Principles of Learning and Teaching (7-12) 0524
- McGraw-Hills 5 TEAS Practice Tests
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Agora: Ancient Greek and Roman Humour - 2nd Edition: Agora Harder!
- MTEL History 06 (Social Science)