Foreign Language Study: French eBooks
French Foreign Language study is the study of the French language by non-native speakers who would like to learn French as an additional language. French is the fourth-most widely spoken native tongue in the European Union. It is also the third-most widely understood language in the EU, after English and German, and is one of the three working languages of the European Commission. eBookMall offers eBooks for the study of French including vocabulary and grammar.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The People vs Muhammad - Psychological Analysis
- Career Mapping
- GRE Premier 2016 with 6 Practice Tests: Book + Online + Video
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- Secrets About Growth Hormone To Build Muscle Mass, Increase Bone Density, And Burn Body Fat!
- Face to Face With Fear: How to Transform Fear Into Love
- The Female Man
- Bioethics: An Anthology
- Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate
- The NuWave Oven Cookbook: 101 Delicious Recipes for the Countertop Connoisseur