Foreign Language Study: French eBooks
French Foreign Language study is the study of the French language by non-native speakers who would like to learn French as an additional language. French is the fourth-most widely spoken native tongue in the European Union. It is also the third-most widely understood language in the EU, after English and German, and is one of the three working languages of the European Commission. eBookMall offers eBooks for the study of French including vocabulary and grammar.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Foreign Language Study
- Practice Makes Perfect : Basic Spanish
- The Prince and The Pauper: Elementary ELT/ESL Graded Reader
- Teach Yourself Kikuyu
- Perfect Phrases for ESL Everyday Situations
- Sequences: Picture Stories for ESL
- Dead Cold Level 2 Elementary/Lower Intermediate
- Perfect Phrases for ESL Conversation Skills
- Complete Brazilian Portuguese Beginner to Intermediate Course: Learn to read, write, speak and understand a new language with Teach Yourself
- Flowers of Evil and Other Works: A Dual-Language Book
- Schaum's Outline of Italian Grammar, 4th Edition