Foreign Language Study: French eBooks
French Foreign Language study is the study of the French language by non-native speakers who would like to learn French as an additional language. French is the fourth-most widely spoken native tongue in the European Union. It is also the third-most widely understood language in the EU, after English and German, and is one of the three working languages of the European Commission. eBookMall offers eBooks for the study of French including vocabulary and grammar.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Foreign Language Study
- Essential Japanese Grammar: A Comprehensive Guide to Contemporary Usage
- Practice Makes Perfect Spanish Verb Tenses, Second Edition
- ENTENDIDO: Manual VFR de Comunicaciones aéreas para volar en USA.
- Practice Makes Perfect German Verb Tenses, 2nd Edition
- Tuttle Compact Japanese Dictionary 2nd Edition: Japanese-English English-Japanese
- Pocket Tagalog Dictionary: Tagalog-English English-Tagalog
- The Ultimate French Verb Review and Practice, 2nd Edition
- Practice Makes Perfect French Verb Tenses
- Practice Makes Perfect Complete German Grammar
- Teaching and Learning Second Language Listening