Foreign Language Study: French eBooks
French Foreign Language study is the study of the French language by non-native speakers who would like to learn French as an additional language. French is the fourth-most widely spoken native tongue in the European Union. It is also the third-most widely understood language in the EU, after English and German, and is one of the three working languages of the European Commission. eBookMall offers eBooks for the study of French including vocabulary and grammar.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- El laberinto de los espiritus
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Easy Breadmaking for Special Diets, Third Edition
- 1001 Questions to Ask Before You Get Married
- Cruise Control: Understanding Sex Addiction in Gay Men
- Microsoft® Project 2010 Step by Step
- Education of Students with an Intellectual Disability
- I Love Dessert but NOT Sugar, Wheat, Milk, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Unhealthy Fat...
- Facilities Management: Innovation and Performance
- Harvard Business Review on Making Smart Decisions