Foreign Language Study: French eBooks
French Foreign Language study is the study of the French language by non-native speakers who would like to learn French as an additional language. French is the fourth-most widely spoken native tongue in the European Union. It is also the third-most widely understood language in the EU, after English and German, and is one of the three working languages of the European Commission. eBookMall offers eBooks for the study of French including vocabulary and grammar.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Foreign Language Study
- McGraw-Hill Handbook of English Grammar and Usage, 2nd Edition
- Practice Makes Perfect Spanish Pronouns and Prepositions, Second Edition
- England: Pre-Intermediate ELT/ESL Graded Reader
- Practice Makes Perfect: Basic English
- Straight and Level: Practical Airline Economics
- Japanese Demystified
- Nelson Mandela: Pre-Intermediate ELT/ESL Graded Reader
- Practice Makes Perfect: English Vocabulary For Beginning ESL Learners
- McGraw-Hill Education Complete Medical Spanish: Practical Medical Spanish for Quick and Confident Communication
- Life Is a Dream/La Vida es Sueño: A Dual-Language Book