Foreign Language Study: German eBooks
German Foreign Language study is the study of the German language by non-native speakers who would like to learn German as an additional language. German is a West Germanic language, related to and classified alongside English and Dutch. With an estimated 90–98 million native speakers, German is one of the world's major languages and is the most widely-spoken first language in the European Union. eBookMall offers eBooks for the study of German including vocabulary and grammar.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Best of Creation: An Islamic Guide to Self-Confidence
- Getting the Barakah: An Islamic Guide to Time Management
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Agora: Ancient Greek and Roman Humour - 2nd Edition: Agora Harder!
- Conquer Your Fear of Water: An Innovative Self-Discovery Course in Swimming
- The Real World (Fourth Edition)
- The Chakra Book: Energy and Healing Power of the Subtle Body
- What to Expect When You're Expecting: 4th Edition
- Out of the Devils Cauldron
- The UK Media Law Pocketbook