Foreign Language Study: German eBooks
German Foreign Language study is the study of the German language by non-native speakers who would like to learn German as an additional language. German is a West Germanic language, related to and classified alongside English and Dutch. With an estimated 90–98 million native speakers, German is one of the world's major languages and is the most widely-spoken first language in the European Union. eBookMall offers eBooks for the study of German including vocabulary and grammar.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Foreign Language Study
- Practice Makes Perfect Spanish Verb Tenses, Second Edition
- ENTENDIDO: Manual VFR de Comunicaciones aéreas para volar en USA.
- Practice Makes Perfect German Verb Tenses, 2nd Edition
- Tuttle Compact Japanese Dictionary 2nd Edition: Japanese-English English-Japanese
- Pocket Tagalog Dictionary: Tagalog-English English-Tagalog
- Practice Psychometric Tests: How to familiarise yourself with genuine recruitment tests and get the job you want
- The Ultimate French Verb Review and Practice, 2nd Edition
- Practice Makes Perfect French Verb Tenses
- Practice Makes Perfect Complete German Grammar
- Teaching and Learning Second Language Listening