Foreign Language Study: German eBooks
German Foreign Language study is the study of the German language by non-native speakers who would like to learn German as an additional language. German is a West Germanic language, related to and classified alongside English and Dutch. With an estimated 90–98 million native speakers, German is one of the world's major languages and is the most widely-spoken first language in the European Union. eBookMall offers eBooks for the study of German including vocabulary and grammar.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Out of the Devils Cauldron
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- Oracle Database 12c PL/SQL Advanced Programming Techniques
- Cluttering: Current Views on its Nature, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- An Introduction to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Second Edition
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Harem Girl
- Film Directing: Shot by Shot
- Street Level Narcotics: A Patrolman's Guide To Working Street Level Dope