Foreign Language Study: German eBooks
German Foreign Language study is the study of the German language by non-native speakers who would like to learn German as an additional language. German is a West Germanic language, related to and classified alongside English and Dutch. With an estimated 90–98 million native speakers, German is one of the world's major languages and is the most widely-spoken first language in the European Union. eBookMall offers eBooks for the study of German including vocabulary and grammar.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Doctor's Diet: Dr. Travis Stork's STAT Program to Help You Lose Weight & Restore Your Health
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- Success Through Stillness: Meditation Made Simple
- The Hate Factory
- Super Shred: The Big Results Diet: 4 Weeks 20 Pounds Lose It Faster!
- The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet: Activate Your Body's Natural Ability to Burn Fat and Lose Weight Fast
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The Hungry Girl Diet: Big Portions. Big Results. Drop 10 Pounds in 4 Weeks
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight