Foreign Language Study: German eBooks
German Foreign Language study is the study of the German language by non-native speakers who would like to learn German as an additional language. German is a West Germanic language, related to and classified alongside English and Dutch. With an estimated 90–98 million native speakers, German is one of the world's major languages and is the most widely-spoken first language in the European Union. eBookMall offers eBooks for the study of German including vocabulary and grammar.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- First Day Jitters
- The NuWave Oven Cookbook: 101 Delicious Recipes for the Countertop Connoisseur
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Tort Law: The American and Louisiana Perspectives - 2013 Supplement
- Cultural Anthropology: A Toolkit for a Global Age
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The Doctor's Diet: Dr. Travis Stork's STAT Program to Help You Lose Weight & Restore Your Health
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- Everyone's An Author
- Everyone's An Author with Readings