Health & Fitness: Yoga eBooks
Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual discipline, originating in ancient India. The goal of yoga is the attainment of a state of spiritual insight and tranquility while improving health, flexibility, and fitness.
Within Hindu philosophy, the word yoga is used to refer to one of the six orthodox schools of Hindu philosophy. Yoga in this sense is based on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. The Sanskrit word yoga has the literal meaning of "yoke", from a root yuj meaning to join, to unite, or to attach. Someone who practices yoga or follows the yoga philosophy with a high level of commitment is called a yogi or yogini.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Health & Fitness
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- Jumpstart to Skinny: The Simple 3-Week Plan for Supercharged Weight Loss
- Chris Powell's Choose More, Lose More for Life
- Green for Life
- The Gerson Therapy: The Amazing Nutritional Program for Cancer and Other Illnesses (Revised And Updated)
- How to Lose Thigh Fat: Everything You Need to Know to Have a Slim and Sexy Leg
- The Yamas & Niyamas: Exploring Yoga's Ethical Practice
- Scoliosis Sourcebook
- Spartan Warrior Workout
- An Interlinear Rendition of The Organon of the Remedial Art by Samuel Hahnemann