Health & Fitness: Yoga eBooks
Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual discipline, originating in ancient India. The goal of yoga is the attainment of a state of spiritual insight and tranquility while improving health, flexibility, and fitness.
Within Hindu philosophy, the word yoga is used to refer to one of the six orthodox schools of Hindu philosophy. Yoga in this sense is based on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. The Sanskrit word yoga has the literal meaning of "yoke", from a root yuj meaning to join, to unite, or to attach. Someone who practices yoga or follows the yoga philosophy with a high level of commitment is called a yogi or yogini.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Health & Fitness
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body
- The Primal Blueprint 21-Day Total Body Transformation
- If Not Dieting, Then What?
- The Ultimate New York Body Plan : The Breakthrough Diet and Fitness System That Sheds Pounds and Reshapes Your Body--FAST!
- 100 Organic Skincare Recipes: Make Your Own Fresh and Fabulous Organic Beauty Products
- 5 Days to a Flatter Stomach: Beat the Bulge and Banish Bloating
- The Juice Lady's Remedies for Stress and Adrenal Fatigue: Juicing, Smoothies, and Raw Food Recipes for your Ultimate Health
- Topical Issues in Pain 1: Whiplash: science and management Fear-avoidance beliefs and behaviour
- Family Secrets