Health & Fitness: Yoga eBooks
Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual discipline, originating in ancient India. The goal of yoga is the attainment of a state of spiritual insight and tranquility while improving health, flexibility, and fitness.
Within Hindu philosophy, the word yoga is used to refer to one of the six orthodox schools of Hindu philosophy. Yoga in this sense is based on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. The Sanskrit word yoga has the literal meaning of "yoke", from a root yuj meaning to join, to unite, or to attach. Someone who practices yoga or follows the yoga philosophy with a high level of commitment is called a yogi or yogini.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Health & Fitness
- The Doctor's Diet: Dr. Travis Stork's STAT Program to Help You Lose Weight & Restore Your Health
- Cure Tooth Decay: Remineralize Cavities and Repair Your Teeth Naturally with Good Food [Second Edition]
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The Low Dose Immunotherapy Handbook: Recipes and Lifestyle Advice for Patients on LDA and EPD Treatment
- Super Shred: The Big Results Diet: 4 Weeks 20 Pounds Lose It Faster!
- Convict Conditioning
- Gluten-Free Without Rice: Easy Cooking for Variety on a Gluten-Free Diet
- Evolution: The Cutting Edge Guide to Breaking Down Mental Walls and Building the Body You've Always Wanted
- The Yamas & Niyamas: Exploring Yoga's Ethical Practice
- The Daniel Fast: Feed Your Soul, Strengthen Your Spirit, and Renew Your Body