Health & Fitness: Yoga eBooks
Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual discipline, originating in ancient India. The goal of yoga is the attainment of a state of spiritual insight and tranquility while improving health, flexibility, and fitness.
Within Hindu philosophy, the word yoga is used to refer to one of the six orthodox schools of Hindu philosophy. Yoga in this sense is based on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. The Sanskrit word yoga has the literal meaning of "yoke", from a root yuj meaning to join, to unite, or to attach. Someone who practices yoga or follows the yoga philosophy with a high level of commitment is called a yogi or yogini.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Health & Fitness
- Evolution: The Cutting Edge Guide to Breaking Down Mental Walls and Building the Body You've Always Wanted
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The Extended Organon of the Remedial Art of Samuel Hahnemann (english)
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- Cure Tooth Decay: Remineralize Cavities and Repair Your Teeth Naturally with Good Food [Second Edition]
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- The New Yoga for Healthy Aging: Living Longer, Living Stronger and Loving Every Day
- Hoxsey Therapy: When Natural Cures for Cancer Became Illegal
- Prostate Orgasm, Prostate Cure.
- Out of the Shadows: Understanding Sexual Addiction