Health & Fitness: Yoga eBooks
Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual discipline, originating in ancient India. The goal of yoga is the attainment of a state of spiritual insight and tranquility while improving health, flexibility, and fitness.
Within Hindu philosophy, the word yoga is used to refer to one of the six orthodox schools of Hindu philosophy. Yoga in this sense is based on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. The Sanskrit word yoga has the literal meaning of "yoke", from a root yuj meaning to join, to unite, or to attach. Someone who practices yoga or follows the yoga philosophy with a high level of commitment is called a yogi or yogini.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Health & Fitness
- The Doctor's Diet: Dr. Travis Stork's STAT Program to Help You Lose Weight & Restore Your Health
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet: Activate Your Body's Natural Ability to Burn Fat and Lose Weight Fast
- Super Shred: The Big Results Diet: 4 Weeks 20 Pounds Lose It Faster!
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The Hungry Girl Diet: Big Portions. Big Results. Drop 10 Pounds in 4 Weeks
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- Gluten-Free Without Rice: Easy Cooking for Variety on a Gluten-Free Diet
- The Simple Heart Cure: The 90-Day Program to Stop and Reverse Heart Disease
- The Fast Metabolism Diet Cookbook: Eat Even More Food and Lose Even More Weight