Health & Fitness: Yoga eBooks
Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual discipline, originating in ancient India. The goal of yoga is the attainment of a state of spiritual insight and tranquility while improving health, flexibility, and fitness.
Within Hindu philosophy, the word yoga is used to refer to one of the six orthodox schools of Hindu philosophy. Yoga in this sense is based on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. The Sanskrit word yoga has the literal meaning of "yoke", from a root yuj meaning to join, to unite, or to attach. Someone who practices yoga or follows the yoga philosophy with a high level of commitment is called a yogi or yogini.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Health & Fitness
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The Low Dose Immunotherapy Handbook: Recipes and Lifestyle Advice for Patients on LDA and EPD Treatment
- Secrets About Growth Hormone To Build Muscle Mass, Increase Bone Density, And Burn Body Fat!
- The Lose Your Belly Diet: Change Your Gut, Change Your Life
- Gluten-Free Without Rice: Easy Cooking for Variety on a Gluten-Free Diet
- The Extended Organon of the Remedial Art of Samuel Hahnemann (english)
- The Sensitive Nervous System
- Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body
- Fitness 4x4 Training Guide
- Tantra - Descubriendo el Poder del Sexo Pre-Orgásmico