Health & Fitness: Yoga eBooks
Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual discipline, originating in ancient India. The goal of yoga is the attainment of a state of spiritual insight and tranquility while improving health, flexibility, and fitness.
Within Hindu philosophy, the word yoga is used to refer to one of the six orthodox schools of Hindu philosophy. Yoga in this sense is based on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. The Sanskrit word yoga has the literal meaning of "yoke", from a root yuj meaning to join, to unite, or to attach. Someone who practices yoga or follows the yoga philosophy with a high level of commitment is called a yogi or yogini.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Health & Fitness
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Gluten-Free Without Rice: Easy Cooking for Variety on a Gluten-Free Diet
- Cure Tooth Decay: Remineralize Cavities and Repair Your Teeth Naturally with Good Food [Second Edition]
- The Doctor's Diet: Dr. Travis Stork's STAT Program to Help You Lose Weight & Restore Your Health
- Get into Nursing & Midwifery: A Guide to Application and Career Success
- 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse: Lose Up to 15 Pounds in 10 Days!
- Make Up: Your Life Guide to Beauty, Style, and Success--Online and Off
- Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body
- Pre-Accident Investigations: An Introduction to Organizational Safety
- The Science of Skinny: Start Understanding Your Body's Chemistry--and Stop Dieting Forever