Health & Fitness: Yoga eBooks
Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual discipline, originating in ancient India. The goal of yoga is the attainment of a state of spiritual insight and tranquility while improving health, flexibility, and fitness.
Within Hindu philosophy, the word yoga is used to refer to one of the six orthodox schools of Hindu philosophy. Yoga in this sense is based on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. The Sanskrit word yoga has the literal meaning of "yoke", from a root yuj meaning to join, to unite, or to attach. Someone who practices yoga or follows the yoga philosophy with a high level of commitment is called a yogi or yogini.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Health & Fitness
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Easy Breadmaking for Special Diets, Third Edition
- The Natural Testosterone Plan: For Sexual Health and Energy
- Gluten-Free Without Rice: Easy Cooking for Variety on a Gluten-Free Diet
- The Healing Powers Of Vinegar
- Allergy Cooking with Ease: The No Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Corn, and Soy Cookbook
- So Close
- Cancer Is Not A Disease - It's A Survival Mechanism
- Tantra - Discovering the Power of Pre-Orgasmic Sex (eBook)