Health & Fitness: Yoga eBooks
Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual discipline, originating in ancient India. The goal of yoga is the attainment of a state of spiritual insight and tranquility while improving health, flexibility, and fitness.
Within Hindu philosophy, the word yoga is used to refer to one of the six orthodox schools of Hindu philosophy. Yoga in this sense is based on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. The Sanskrit word yoga has the literal meaning of "yoke", from a root yuj meaning to join, to unite, or to attach. Someone who practices yoga or follows the yoga philosophy with a high level of commitment is called a yogi or yogini.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Health & Fitness
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Convict Conditioning
- Trim Healthy Mama Plan: The Easy-Does-It Approach to Vibrant Health and a Slim Waistline
- Zero Belly Cookbook: 150+ Delicious Recipes to Flatten Your Belly, Turn Off Your Fat Genes, and Help Keep You Lean for Life!
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body
- Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body
- The Low Dose Immunotherapy Handbook: Recipes and Lifestyle Advice for Patients on LDA and EPD Treatment
- The Complete Sleep Guide For Contented Babies & Toddlers
- The Pain Chronicles