Health & Fitness: Yoga eBooks
Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual discipline, originating in ancient India. The goal of yoga is the attainment of a state of spiritual insight and tranquility while improving health, flexibility, and fitness.
Within Hindu philosophy, the word yoga is used to refer to one of the six orthodox schools of Hindu philosophy. Yoga in this sense is based on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. The Sanskrit word yoga has the literal meaning of "yoke", from a root yuj meaning to join, to unite, or to attach. Someone who practices yoga or follows the yoga philosophy with a high level of commitment is called a yogi or yogini.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Health & Fitness
- The Shred Power Cleanse: Eat Clean. Get Lean. Burn Fat.
- Health Psychology
- Eating to Treat Gout & Inflammation
- The Negative Calorie Diet: Lose Up to 10 Pounds in 10 Days with 10 All You Can Eat Foods
- Zero Belly Smoothies: Lose up to 16 Pounds in 14 Days--and Sip Your Way Lean for Life!
- Easy Breadmaking for Special Diets, Third Edition
- Gluten-Free Without Rice: Easy Cooking for Variety on a Gluten-Free Diet
- The Healing Powers Of Vinegar
- Living Downstream
- Easy Strength