Health & Fitness: Yoga eBooks
Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual discipline, originating in ancient India. The goal of yoga is the attainment of a state of spiritual insight and tranquility while improving health, flexibility, and fitness.
Within Hindu philosophy, the word yoga is used to refer to one of the six orthodox schools of Hindu philosophy. Yoga in this sense is based on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. The Sanskrit word yoga has the literal meaning of "yoke", from a root yuj meaning to join, to unite, or to attach. Someone who practices yoga or follows the yoga philosophy with a high level of commitment is called a yogi or yogini.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Health & Fitness
- Gluten-Free Without Rice: Easy Cooking for Variety on a Gluten-Free Diet
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- Strong Looks Better Naked
- The Low Dose Immunotherapy Handbook: Recipes and Lifestyle Advice for Patients on LDA and EPD Treatment
- Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American Meal
- Fitness4x4: The Way of Dragan
- The Little Book of Yoga
- Sexual Anorexia: Overcoming Sexual Self-Hatred
- Two Hours: The Quest to Run the Impossible Marathon
- Sugar Has 56 Names: A Shopper's Guide (A Penguin Special from Hudson Street Press)