Health & Fitness: Yoga eBooks
Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual discipline, originating in ancient India. The goal of yoga is the attainment of a state of spiritual insight and tranquility while improving health, flexibility, and fitness.
Within Hindu philosophy, the word yoga is used to refer to one of the six orthodox schools of Hindu philosophy. Yoga in this sense is based on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. The Sanskrit word yoga has the literal meaning of "yoke", from a root yuj meaning to join, to unite, or to attach. Someone who practices yoga or follows the yoga philosophy with a high level of commitment is called a yogi or yogini.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Health & Fitness
- Hungry Girl Clean & Hungry: Easy All-Natural Recipes for Healthy Eating in the Real World
- Gluten-Free Without Rice: Easy Cooking for Variety on a Gluten-Free Diet
- The Sensitive Nervous System
- Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body
- The 7 Principles of Fat Burning
- Topical Issues in Pain 1: Whiplash: science and management Fear-avoidance beliefs and behaviour
- Egyptian Yoga: Postures of the Gods and Goddesses
- The Encyclopedia of Essential Oils: The Complete Guide to the Use of Aromatic Oils In Aromatherapy, Herbalism, Health, and Well Being
- A Guide to Better Movement: The Science and Practice of Moving with More Skill and Less Pain
- Befriending the Wolf: The Guide to Living and Thriving with Lupus