Health & Fitness: Yoga eBooks
Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual discipline, originating in ancient India. The goal of yoga is the attainment of a state of spiritual insight and tranquility while improving health, flexibility, and fitness.
Within Hindu philosophy, the word yoga is used to refer to one of the six orthodox schools of Hindu philosophy. Yoga in this sense is based on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. The Sanskrit word yoga has the literal meaning of "yoke", from a root yuj meaning to join, to unite, or to attach. Someone who practices yoga or follows the yoga philosophy with a high level of commitment is called a yogi or yogini.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Health & Fitness
- Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body
- Zero Belly Smoothies: Lose up to 16 Pounds in 14 Days--and Sip Your Way Lean for Life!
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body
- The Low Dose Immunotherapy Handbook: Recipes and Lifestyle Advice for Patients on LDA and EPD Treatment
- Quick and Healthy Volume II: More help for people who say they don't have time to cook healthy meals
- Paleo for Beginners: Essentials to Get Started
- The Shredded Chef: 115 Recipes for Building Muscle, Getting Lean, and Staying Healthy
- Phase 3 HCG Diet: Successful Stabilization Plan Revealed
- Over the Counter Natural Cures