Health & Fitness: Yoga eBooks
Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual discipline, originating in ancient India. The goal of yoga is the attainment of a state of spiritual insight and tranquility while improving health, flexibility, and fitness.
Within Hindu philosophy, the word yoga is used to refer to one of the six orthodox schools of Hindu philosophy. Yoga in this sense is based on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. The Sanskrit word yoga has the literal meaning of "yoke", from a root yuj meaning to join, to unite, or to attach. Someone who practices yoga or follows the yoga philosophy with a high level of commitment is called a yogi or yogini.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Health & Fitness
- The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet: Activate Your Body's Natural Ability to Burn Fat and Lose Weight Fast
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- Anabolic Steroids and Making Them
- The Low Dose Immunotherapy Handbook: Recipes and Lifestyle Advice for Patients on LDA and EPD Treatment
- The Yamas & Niyamas: Exploring Yoga's Ethical Practice
- Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body
- Shred: The Revolutionary Diet: 6 Weeks 4 Inches 2 Sizes
- Allergy Cooking with Ease: The No Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Corn, and Soy Cookbook
- Super Shred: The Big Results Diet: 4 Weeks 20 Pounds Lose It Faster!