History is the study and preservation of past events relating to the world we live in. Historians are scholars that study history. Those who study history are often concerned with learning from the past in order to positively influence the future. eBookMall has history eBooks on subjects including World history, United States history, historical expeditions, Asian history, African history, and much more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 History
- Three Generations
- Give Me Liberty!: An American History (Brief Fourth Edition) (Vol. One Volume)
- America: A Narrative History
- Medieval Monasticism: Forms of Religious Life in Western Europe in the Middle Ages
- Battle Story: El Alamein 1942
- Diaries of an Unfinished Revolution: Voices from Tunis to Damascus
- Perilous Paths: The Story of Robert McClellan: Indian Fighter, Soldier, Trapper, Explorer, and Member of the John J. Astor Fur Company
- Give Me Liberty!: An American History (Fourth Edition) (Vol. 2)
- Flying to the Limit: Testing World War II Single-engined Fighter Aircraft
- The American Revolution