History: World - General eBooks
World history is a field of historical study that emerged as a distinct academic field in the 1980s. It examines history from a global perspective. World history looks for common patterns that emerge across all cultures. World historians use a thematic approach, with two major focal points: integration (how processes of world history have drawn people of the world together) and difference (how patterns of world history reveal the diversity of the human experience). World history is taught in elementry school, high school, and at the university level.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 History
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- America: A Narrative History 7e, Volume 1, Part 1
- The Mellah of Marrakesh
- Chinampas: Their Role in Aztec Empire - Building and Expansion, Including a Chapter on the Historical Background of the Aztecs and the Valley of Mexic
- Harlem Hellfighters
- The Monopolists: Obsession, Fury, and the Scandal Behind the World's Favorite Board Game
- Forgotten Victory: First Canadian Army and the Cruel Winter of 1944-45
- Alcibiades I
- Great Speeches of the 20th Century
- Worlds Together, Worlds Apart: A History of the World: From 1000 CE to the Present, 3rd ed., Vol. 2