History: World - General eBooks
World history is a field of historical study that emerged as a distinct academic field in the 1980s. It examines history from a global perspective. World history looks for common patterns that emerge across all cultures. World historians use a thematic approach, with two major focal points: integration (how processes of world history have drawn people of the world together) and difference (how patterns of world history reveal the diversity of the human experience). World history is taught in elementry school, high school, and at the university level.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 History
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Agora: Ancient Greek and Roman Humour - 2nd Edition: Agora Harder!
- Give Me Liberty!: An American History (Fourth Edition) (Vol. 2)
- Give Me Liberty!: An American History (Brief Fourth Edition) (Vol. 1)
- The History of Mossad
- Silent Hunters: German U-boat Commanders of World War II
- World War One
- Worlds Together, Worlds Apart: A History of the World: From 1000 CE to the Present (Fourth Edition) (Vol. 2)
- Understand Mussolini's Italy: Teach Yourself
- A People's Art History of the United States: 250 Years of Activist Art and Artists Working in Social Justice Movements