History: World - General eBooks
World history is a field of historical study that emerged as a distinct academic field in the 1980s. It examines history from a global perspective. World history looks for common patterns that emerge across all cultures. World historians use a thematic approach, with two major focal points: integration (how processes of world history have drawn people of the world together) and difference (how patterns of world history reveal the diversity of the human experience). World history is taught in elementry school, high school, and at the university level.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 History
- Inventing America, 2e, Volume 1, Part 4
- Give Me Liberty!: An American History (Brief Fourth Edition) (Vol. One Volume)
- America: A Narrative History
- Battle Story: El Alamein 1942
- Perilous Paths: The Story of Robert McClellan: Indian Fighter, Soldier, Trapper, Explorer, and Member of the John J. Astor Fur Company
- When the Mississippi Ran Backwards
- The Magic Lantern: The Revolution of '89 Witnessed in Warsaw, Budapest, Berlin and Prague
- The Political History of Ghana (1950-2013): The Experience of a Non-Conformist
- The American Revolution
- Amusing the Million