History: World - General eBooks
World history is a field of historical study that emerged as a distinct academic field in the 1980s. It examines history from a global perspective. World history looks for common patterns that emerge across all cultures. World historians use a thematic approach, with two major focal points: integration (how processes of world history have drawn people of the world together) and difference (how patterns of world history reveal the diversity of the human experience). World history is taught in elementry school, high school, and at the university level.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 History
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- A Glorious Defeat
- How to Win an Election
- Jihad and Genocide
- 2.5 Minute Ride and 101 Humiliating Stories
- The Monuments Men: Allied Heroes, Nazi Thieves, and the Greatest Treasure Hunt in History
- Access to History for the IB Diploma: The Cold War
- The Crusades Through Arab Eyes
- Civilian Warriors: The Inside Story of Blackwater and the Unsung Heroes of theWar on Terror
- The Gibraltar Crusade