History: World - General eBooks
World history is a field of historical study that emerged as a distinct academic field in the 1980s. It examines history from a global perspective. World history looks for common patterns that emerge across all cultures. World historians use a thematic approach, with two major focal points: integration (how processes of world history have drawn people of the world together) and difference (how patterns of world history reveal the diversity of the human experience). World history is taught in elementry school, high school, and at the university level.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 History
- Let Nobody Turn Us Around
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- Hardtack and Coffee or The Unwritten Story of Army Life
- IN THE TRENCHES 1914 - 1918
- The Hemlock Cup
- Revolutionary Mothers
- Bernard Fall
- My Friend the Mercenary
- Pig Trails and Open Roads: Stories of Central Baldwin County, Alabama
- A Changing America