History: World - General eBooks
World history is a field of historical study that emerged as a distinct academic field in the 1980s. It examines history from a global perspective. World history looks for common patterns that emerge across all cultures. World historians use a thematic approach, with two major focal points: integration (how processes of world history have drawn people of the world together) and difference (how patterns of world history reveal the diversity of the human experience). World history is taught in elementry school, high school, and at the university level.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 History
- Thomas Fairchild
- The Day the World Came to Town: 9/11 in Gander, Newfoundland
- The Making of Barack Obama: The Politics of Persuasion
- A Fierce Domain: Conflict in Cyberspace, 1986 to 2012
- The Main Enemy
- One Clear Call
- Wide Is The Gate Volume IV
- 1914: Poetry Remembers
- The Wizard of Oz: The Official 75th Anniversary Companion