History: World - General eBooks
World history is a field of historical study that emerged as a distinct academic field in the 1980s. It examines history from a global perspective. World history looks for common patterns that emerge across all cultures. World historians use a thematic approach, with two major focal points: integration (how processes of world history have drawn people of the world together) and difference (how patterns of world history reveal the diversity of the human experience). World history is taught in elementry school, high school, and at the university level.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 History
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Agora: Ancient Greek and Roman Humour - 2nd Edition: Agora Harder!
- Miami and the Siege of Chicago
- The Guns of August
- America: A Narrative History
- Guam Past and Present
- The Aeneid
- Lieutenant Nun: Memoir of a Basque Transvestite in the New World
- In the Shadow of the Oval Office
- War and Genocide
- Bronson's Loose!