History: World - General eBooks
World history is a field of historical study that emerged as a distinct academic field in the 1980s. It examines history from a global perspective. World history looks for common patterns that emerge across all cultures. World historians use a thematic approach, with two major focal points: integration (how processes of world history have drawn people of the world together) and difference (how patterns of world history reveal the diversity of the human experience). World history is taught in elementry school, high school, and at the university level.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 History
- George Washington's Secret Six: The Spy Ring That Saved the American Revolution
- Liberation Square: Inside the Egyptian Revolution and the Rebirth of a Nation
- Hugo Chavez and the Bolivarian Revolution
- Mightier than the Sword: Uncle Tom's Cabin and the Battle for America
- China Airborne
- The Anatomy of Fascism
- Lisbon: War in the Shadows of the City of Light, 1939-45
- A History of Modern Libya
- ...and a hard rain fell
- Stayin' Alive: The 1970s and the Last Days of the Working Class