History: World - General eBooks
World history is a field of historical study that emerged as a distinct academic field in the 1980s. It examines history from a global perspective. World history looks for common patterns that emerge across all cultures. World historians use a thematic approach, with two major focal points: integration (how processes of world history have drawn people of the world together) and difference (how patterns of world history reveal the diversity of the human experience). World history is taught in elementry school, high school, and at the university level.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 History
- Egyptian Hell: Visions, Tours and Descriptions of the Infernal Otherworld from Hell-on-Line.org
- The Xenophobe's Guide to the Swedes
- A Midwife's Tale
- American Veda
- Revolutionary Mothers
- American Generalship
- Moltke on the Art of War
- Silencing Political Dissent
- A New History of Kentucky
- A Different Mirror: A History of Multicultural America (Revised Edition)