Many theories exist about what humor is and what social function it serves. Some claim that humor cannot or should not be explained. It can probably be agreed by most that any positive event that makes a person laugh is humorous.
Alastair Clarke explains: "The theory is an evolutionary and cognitive explanation of how and why any individual finds anything funny. Effectively, it explains that humour occurs when the brain recognises a pattern that surprises it, and that recognition of this sort is rewarded with the experience of the humorous response, an element of which is broadcast as laughter."
In any case, you can get some humorous eBooks here.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet: Activate Your Body's Natural Ability to Burn Fat and Lose Weight Fast
- Success Through Stillness: Meditation Made Simple
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- Juliana Jewelry Reference, DeLizza & Elster
- Anabolic Steroids and Making Them
- The Low Dose Immunotherapy Handbook: Recipes and Lifestyle Advice for Patients on LDA and EPD Treatment
- Automatic Poker: A Short Stacker's Guide To Winning Poker
- Treatment of Error in Second Language Student Writing, Second Edition