Many theories exist about what humor is and what social function it serves. Some claim that humor cannot or should not be explained. It can probably be agreed by most that any positive event that makes a person laugh is humorous.
Alastair Clarke explains: "The theory is an evolutionary and cognitive explanation of how and why any individual finds anything funny. Effectively, it explains that humour occurs when the brain recognises a pattern that surprises it, and that recognition of this sort is rewarded with the experience of the humorous response, an element of which is broadcast as laughter."
In any case, you can get some humorous eBooks here.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Gluten-Free Without Rice: Easy Cooking for Variety on a Gluten-Free Diet
- Juliana Jewelry Reference, DeLizza & Elster
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- Management Basics for Information Professionals: Third Edition
- The New Rules of Attraction
- The Kolbrin Bible: 21st Century Master Edition
- Ask Questions, Get Sales: Close The Deal And Create Long-Term Relationships
- Lake Michigan Rock Picker's Guide
- Think and Grow Rich (Original Unabridged Version)