Many theories exist about what humor is and what social function it serves. Some claim that humor cannot or should not be explained. It can probably be agreed by most that any positive event that makes a person laugh is humorous.
Alastair Clarke explains: "The theory is an evolutionary and cognitive explanation of how and why any individual finds anything funny. Effectively, it explains that humour occurs when the brain recognises a pattern that surprises it, and that recognition of this sort is rewarded with the experience of the humorous response, an element of which is broadcast as laughter."
In any case, you can get some humorous eBooks here.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Doctor's Diet: Dr. Travis Stork's STAT Program to Help You Lose Weight & Restore Your Health
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- Success Through Stillness: Meditation Made Simple
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Super Shred: The Big Results Diet: 4 Weeks 20 Pounds Lose It Faster!
- The Hungry Girl Diet: Big Portions. Big Results. Drop 10 Pounds in 4 Weeks
- The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet: Activate Your Body's Natural Ability to Burn Fat and Lose Weight Fast
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Hate Factory
- The Cannabis Grow Bible: The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana for Recreational and Medical Use