Many theories exist about what humor is and what social function it serves. Some claim that humor cannot or should not be explained. It can probably be agreed by most that any positive event that makes a person laugh is humorous.
Alastair Clarke explains: "The theory is an evolutionary and cognitive explanation of how and why any individual finds anything funny. Effectively, it explains that humour occurs when the brain recognises a pattern that surprises it, and that recognition of this sort is rewarded with the experience of the humorous response, an element of which is broadcast as laughter."
In any case, you can get some humorous eBooks here.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Joint Hypermobility Handbook- A Guide for the Issues & Management of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility Type and the Hypermobility Syndrome
- Evolution: The Cutting Edge Guide to Breaking Down Mental Walls and Building the Body You've Always Wanted
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The Extended Organon of the Remedial Art of Samuel Hahnemann (english)
- The Medical School Interview
- Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Planificación y Control de Proyectos Usando Oracle Primavera P6 Versiones 8.1 & 8.2 - Cliente Profesional & Cliente Opcional