Many theories exist about what humor is and what social function it serves. Some claim that humor cannot or should not be explained. It can probably be agreed by most that any positive event that makes a person laugh is humorous.
Alastair Clarke explains: "The theory is an evolutionary and cognitive explanation of how and why any individual finds anything funny. Effectively, it explains that humour occurs when the brain recognises a pattern that surprises it, and that recognition of this sort is rewarded with the experience of the humorous response, an element of which is broadcast as laughter."
In any case, you can get some humorous eBooks here.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- First Day Jitters
- Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body
- Monday Morning Leadership
- Your Creative Power
- Like a Mighty Wind
- Performance Automotive Engine Math
- The Architecture Reference & Specification Book: Everything Architects Need to Know Every Day
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Starting a Food Truck Business
- Common Core Math 4 Today, Grade 2: Daily Skill Practice