Language Arts & Disciplines eBooks
The Language Arts and Disciplines category covers topics related written and spoken language. Linguistics is the scientific study of human language, and covers all aspects of language including grammar, semantics, and phonetics. Our eBooks are also on spelling, composition, editing, journalism, literacy, and related topics. Don't rely on your word processor to catch all of your mistakes!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Language Arts & Disciplines
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- Reference and Information Services: An Introduction
- Bawdy Language
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- The Neal-Schuman Library Technology Companion, Fourth Edition: A Basic Guide for Library Staff
- Applied Graphology - A Textbook on Character Analysis From Handwriting - For the Practical Use of the Expert, the Student, and the Layman Arranged in
- If You Want to Write
- English Word Formation
- The Undermining of the American Dream through Illegal Immigration
- English as a Global Language