Language Arts & Disciplines eBooks
The Language Arts and Disciplines category covers topics related written and spoken language. Linguistics is the scientific study of human language, and covers all aspects of language including grammar, semantics, and phonetics. Our eBooks are also on spelling, composition, editing, journalism, literacy, and related topics. Don't rely on your word processor to catch all of your mistakes!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Language Arts & Disciplines
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- The Norton Sampler: Short Essays for Composition (Eighth Edition)
- Creating Effective Groups: The Art of Small Group Communication
- Common Core Language Arts Workouts, Grade 7: Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening, and Language Skills Practice
- Reading Comprehension Nonfiction: The World's Oldest Stories
- Lifeskills Vocabulary: Facts About Fabrics 2
- Reading Comprehension Nonfiction: Socrates (469-399 B.C.)
- Reading Comprehension Nonfiction: Two Unusual Pirates
- Reading Comprehension Nonfiction: Warrior Bees