Language Arts & Disciplines eBooks
The Language Arts and Disciplines category covers topics related written and spoken language. Linguistics is the scientific study of human language, and covers all aspects of language including grammar, semantics, and phonetics. Our eBooks are also on spelling, composition, editing, journalism, literacy, and related topics. Don't rely on your word processor to catch all of your mistakes!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Language Arts & Disciplines
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- An Introduction to Sociolinguistics
- Common Core Curriculum: English, Grades 9-12
- Understanding Semantics, 2nd edition
- Libraries and the Enlightenment
- The Copywriter's Handbook, Third Edition
- Common Core Language Arts Workouts, Grade 7: Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening, and Language Skills Practice
- Great Speeches of the 20th Century
- Integrated Marketing Communication: Creative Strategy from Idea to Implementation