Language Arts & Disciplines eBooks
The Language Arts and Disciplines category covers topics related written and spoken language. Linguistics is the scientific study of human language, and covers all aspects of language including grammar, semantics, and phonetics. Our eBooks are also on spelling, composition, editing, journalism, literacy, and related topics. Don't rely on your word processor to catch all of your mistakes!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Language Arts & Disciplines
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- Academic Communication Skills: Conversation Strategies for International Graduate Students
- Language: The Basics
- Everyday Idioms, Volume I, Grades Pre-K-2
- The Language of Politics
- The Little Red Writing Book
- Gulp: Adventures on the Alimentary Canal
- How Jewish is the Jew of Malta?