Language Arts & Disciplines eBooks
The Language Arts and Disciplines category covers topics related written and spoken language. Linguistics is the scientific study of human language, and covers all aspects of language including grammar, semantics, and phonetics. Our eBooks are also on spelling, composition, editing, journalism, literacy, and related topics. Don't rely on your word processor to catch all of your mistakes!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Language Arts & Disciplines
- Cluttering: Current Views on its Nature, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- Writing for Digital Media
- Cracking the AP English Language & Composition Exam, 2015 Edition
- Integrated Marketing Communication: Creative Strategy from Idea to Implementation
- Turkish: An Essential Grammar
- Advanced English Grammar: A Linguistic Approach
- First Little Readers: Tail Tale (Level C)
- Prehistoric Islanders: Community Life, Nature and Religion in William Golding's 'The Inheritors'