Language Arts & Disciplines eBooks
The Language Arts and Disciplines category covers topics related written and spoken language. Linguistics is the scientific study of human language, and covers all aspects of language including grammar, semantics, and phonetics. Our eBooks are also on spelling, composition, editing, journalism, literacy, and related topics. Don't rely on your word processor to catch all of your mistakes!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Language Arts & Disciplines
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- The Norton Sampler: Short Essays for Composition (Eighth Edition)
- Reference and Information Services: An Introduction
- Practice Makes Perfect Spanish Pronouns and Prepositions, Second Edition
- Library Management 101: A Practical Guide
- Communication Law in America
- Fabulously Funny Idiom Plays: 14 Reproducible Read-Aloud Plays That Boost Comprehension by Teaching Kids Dozens and Dozens of Must-Know Idioms
- The Big Collection of Phonics Flipbooks: 200 Reproducible Flipbooks That Target the Phonics & Word Study Skills Every Primary Student Needs to Know
- Prehistoric Islanders: Community Life, Nature and Religion in William Golding's 'The Inheritors'
- Word On The Street: Debunking The Myth Of A Pure Standard English