Language Arts & Disciplines eBooks
The Language Arts and Disciplines category covers topics related written and spoken language. Linguistics is the scientific study of human language, and covers all aspects of language including grammar, semantics, and phonetics. Our eBooks are also on spelling, composition, editing, journalism, literacy, and related topics. Don't rely on your word processor to catch all of your mistakes!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Language Arts & Disciplines
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Our Digital Future: Boardrooms and Newsrooms
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- Thank You for Arguing
- Making Shapely Fiction
- Think Write Book: A Sentence Combining Workbook for ELL Students (Student Edition)
- Think Write Book: A Sentence Combining Workbook for ELL Students (Teacher Edition)
- Introduction to Spanish Translation
- The First Great Awakening in Colonial American Newspapers