Language Arts & Disciplines eBooks
The Language Arts and Disciplines category covers topics related written and spoken language. Linguistics is the scientific study of human language, and covers all aspects of language including grammar, semantics, and phonetics. Our eBooks are also on spelling, composition, editing, journalism, literacy, and related topics. Don't rely on your word processor to catch all of your mistakes!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Language Arts & Disciplines
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Student learning outcomes assessment in college foreign language programs
- Post Office Jobs: The Ultimate 473 Postal Exam Study Guide and Job FInder
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- The Norton Sampler: Short Essays for Composition (Eighth Edition)
- Building Academic Language: Essential Practices for Content Classrooms, Grades 5-12
- Making Shapely Fiction
- Sell Your Books!: A Book Promotion Handbook for the Self-Published or Indie Author
- Word On The Street: Debunking The Myth Of A Pure Standard English
- How to Talk to Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere