Language Arts & Disciplines eBooks
The Language Arts and Disciplines category covers topics related written and spoken language. Linguistics is the scientific study of human language, and covers all aspects of language including grammar, semantics, and phonetics. Our eBooks are also on spelling, composition, editing, journalism, literacy, and related topics. Don't rely on your word processor to catch all of your mistakes!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Language Arts & Disciplines
- The Norton Sampler: Short Essays for Composition (Eighth Edition)
- Words That Work: It's Not What You Say, It's What People Hear
- Verbal Judo: The Gentle Art of Persuasion
- The Voice Book: Revised Edition
- Empowering Learners: Guidelines for School Library Programs
- Thank You For Arguing, Revised and Updated Edition: What Aristotle, Lincoln, And Homer Simpson Can Teach Us About the Art of Persuasion
- Jeff Herman's Guide to Book Publishers, Editors, and Literary Agents 2013: Who They Are! What They Want! How to Win Them Over!
- Frontline: Reporting from the World's Deadliest Places
- Social Linguistics and Literacies