Language Arts & Disciplines eBooks
The Language Arts and Disciplines category covers topics related written and spoken language. Linguistics is the scientific study of human language, and covers all aspects of language including grammar, semantics, and phonetics. Our eBooks are also on spelling, composition, editing, journalism, literacy, and related topics. Don't rely on your word processor to catch all of your mistakes!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Language Arts & Disciplines
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Kurt Vonnegut - Slaughterhouse Five
- Making Arguments: Reason in Context
- Practice Makes Perfect Spanish Pronouns and Prepositions, Second Edition
- The Uses of Grammar, 2e
- The Creative Writing Coursebook: Forty Authors Share Advice and Exercises for Fiction and Poetry
- Compass Points: Building Your Story: A guide to structure and plot
- 20 Master Plots
- Reading Comprehension and Skills, Grade 4
- 45 Master Characters