Language Arts & Disciplines eBooks
The Language Arts and Disciplines category covers topics related written and spoken language. Linguistics is the scientific study of human language, and covers all aspects of language including grammar, semantics, and phonetics. Our eBooks are also on spelling, composition, editing, journalism, literacy, and related topics. Don't rely on your word processor to catch all of your mistakes!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Language Arts & Disciplines
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Practice Makes Perfect Spanish Pronouns and Prepositions, Second Edition
- Reading Comprehension and Skills, Grade 4
- The Red Notebook
- 30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary: The 500 Words You Need to Know to Transform Your Vocabulary and Your Life
- Empowering Learners: Guidelines for School Library Programs
- Into the Mother Tongue
- Compass Points: Building Your Story: A guide to structure and plot
- Common Core Language Arts Workouts, Grade 7: Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening, and Language Skills Practice
- 20 Master Plots