Language Arts & Disciplines: Composition & Creative Writing - General eBooks
The term composition refers to the collective body of important features established by the author in their creation of literature. Most often, composition relates to narrative works of literature, but may also relate to essays, biographies, and other works.
Creative writing is considered to be any writing, fiction, poetry, or non-fiction, that goes outside the bounds of normal professional, journalistic, academic, and technical forms of literature. Works which fall into this category include novels, epics, short stories, and poems. Writing for the screen and stage, screenwriting and playwriting respectively, typically have their own programs of study, but fit under the creative writing category as well.
eBooks in this category are useful for those learning how to be a writer, students, as well as those in the writing profession.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Language Arts & Disciplines
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Just-Right Reading Response Activity Sheets for Young Learners: 50 Reproducible Graphic Organizers That Help Children Write Meaningful Responses to th
- The Big Book of Reading Response Activities: Grades 4-6: Dozens of Engaging Activities, Graphic Organizers, and Other Reproducibles to Use Before, Dur
- 50 Month-by-Month Draw & Write Prompts: Engaging Reproducibles That Invite Young Learners To Draw & Then Write About Topics They Love...All Year Round
- Morning Jumpstarts: Reading: Grade 4: 100 Independent Practice Pages to Build Essential Skills
- A Writer's Roadmap
- Practice Makes Perfect Mastering Vocabulary
- Media and Religion
- Practice Makes Perfect English Vocabulary for Beginning ESL Learners
- Practice Makes Perfect Mastering Writing