Language Arts & Disciplines: Composition & Creative Writing - General eBooks
The term composition refers to the collective body of important features established by the author in their creation of literature. Most often, composition relates to narrative works of literature, but may also relate to essays, biographies, and other works.
Creative writing is considered to be any writing, fiction, poetry, or non-fiction, that goes outside the bounds of normal professional, journalistic, academic, and technical forms of literature. Works which fall into this category include novels, epics, short stories, and poems. Writing for the screen and stage, screenwriting and playwriting respectively, typically have their own programs of study, but fit under the creative writing category as well.
eBooks in this category are useful for those learning how to be a writer, students, as well as those in the writing profession.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Language Arts & Disciplines
- Twenty-One Genres and How to Write Them
- Practice Makes Perfect Mastering Vocabulary
- Writing Fiction Step by Step
- No Place to Hide Level 3 Lower-intermediate
- Popular Culture: Introductory Perspectives
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking fifth edition
- Research Methods in Applied Linguistics: A Practical Resource
- Common Core Language Arts Workouts, Grade 8: Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening, and Language Skills Practice
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Introducing Translation Studies