Language Arts & Disciplines: Composition & Creative Writing - General eBooks
The term composition refers to the collective body of important features established by the author in their creation of literature. Most often, composition relates to narrative works of literature, but may also relate to essays, biographies, and other works.
Creative writing is considered to be any writing, fiction, poetry, or non-fiction, that goes outside the bounds of normal professional, journalistic, academic, and technical forms of literature. Works which fall into this category include novels, epics, short stories, and poems. Writing for the screen and stage, screenwriting and playwriting respectively, typically have their own programs of study, but fit under the creative writing category as well.
eBooks in this category are useful for those learning how to be a writer, students, as well as those in the writing profession.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Language Arts & Disciplines
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- Management Basics for Information Professionals: Third Edition
- Essentials of English Grammar: A Quick Guide To Good English
- The Norton Sampler: Short Essays for Composition (Eighth Edition)
- Introduction to Attic Greek: Answer Key
- Building Academic Language: Essential Practices for Content Classrooms, Grades 5-12
- Making Arguments: Reason in Context
- Publishing for Profit: Successful Bottom-Line Management for Book Publishers
- Standards for the 21st-Century Learner in Action