Language Arts & Disciplines: Composition & Creative Writing - General eBooks
The term composition refers to the collective body of important features established by the author in their creation of literature. Most often, composition relates to narrative works of literature, but may also relate to essays, biographies, and other works.
Creative writing is considered to be any writing, fiction, poetry, or non-fiction, that goes outside the bounds of normal professional, journalistic, academic, and technical forms of literature. Works which fall into this category include novels, epics, short stories, and poems. Writing for the screen and stage, screenwriting and playwriting respectively, typically have their own programs of study, but fit under the creative writing category as well.
eBooks in this category are useful for those learning how to be a writer, students, as well as those in the writing profession.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Language Arts & Disciplines
- Cluttering: Current Views on its Nature, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- Writing for Digital Media
- Cracking the AP English Language & Composition Exam, 2015 Edition
- Integrated Marketing Communication: Creative Strategy from Idea to Implementation
- Turkish: An Essential Grammar
- Advanced English Grammar: A Linguistic Approach
- First Little Readers: Tail Tale (Level C)
- Prehistoric Islanders: Community Life, Nature and Religion in William Golding's 'The Inheritors'