Law is a system of rules and guidelines which are enforced through social institutions to govern behavior. It shapes politics, economics and society in numerous ways and serves as a social mediator of relations between people. You can get eBooks on many law topics including civil law, insurance, tax law, intellectual property, family law, finance, property, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Agora: Ancient Greek and Roman Humour - 2nd Edition: Agora Harder!
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Ethics for Behavior Analysts
- Scaling Up: How to Build a Meaningful Business...and Enjoy the Ride
- Getting the Barakah: An Islamic Guide to Time Management
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits
- Last Day Blues
- John Diamond
- Rekindling Desire