Law is a system of rules and guidelines which are enforced through social institutions to govern behavior. It shapes politics, economics and society in numerous ways and serves as a social mediator of relations between people. You can get eBooks on many law topics including civil law, insurance, tax law, intellectual property, family law, finance, property, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- In the Shadow of the Mountain
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Inventing America, 2e, Volume 2, Part 1
- The Best of Times- Level 6 Advanced
- The Secret
- Holy Bible, GOD'S WORD Translation (GW)
- Funny & Fabulous Fraction Stories: 30 Reproducible Math Tales and Problems to Reinforce Important Fraction Skills
- Patrick Marber's Closer