Law is a system of rules and guidelines which are enforced through social institutions to govern behavior. It shapes politics, economics and society in numerous ways and serves as a social mediator of relations between people. You can get eBooks on many law topics including civil law, insurance, tax law, intellectual property, family law, finance, property, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Career Mapping
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Agora: Ancient Greek and Roman Humour - 2nd Edition: Agora Harder!
- The Seas
- It's Ramadan, Curious George
- Sudden Terror
- The Wonder Weeks: How to Stimulate Your Baby's Mental Development and Help Him Turn His 10 Predictable, Great, Fussy Phases into Magical Leaps Forward
- Four Things Women Want from a Man
- Face to Face With Fear: How to Transform Fear Into Love
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)