Law is a system of rules and guidelines which are enforced through social institutions to govern behavior. It shapes politics, economics and society in numerous ways and serves as a social mediator of relations between people. You can get eBooks on many law topics including civil law, insurance, tax law, intellectual property, family law, finance, property, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Law
- Tort Law: The American and Louisiana Perspectives - 2013 Supplement
- Authoritarian Rule of Law
- The Buffalo Creek Disaster
- United Nations in the Contemporary World
- Insurance: Concepts & Coverage
- The American Revolution and the Law: Anglo-American Jurisprudence Before John Marshall
- Communication Law in America
- The Law of Bitcoin
- Simester and Sullivan's Criminal Law: Theory and Doctrine
- European Union Law