Literary Criticism eBooks
Literary criticism is the study, evaluation, and interpretation of literature. Modern literary criticism is often informed by literary theory, which is the philosophical discussion of its methods and goals. Some critics consider literary criticism a practical application of literary theory, because criticism always deals directly with particular literary works, while theory may be more general or abstract.
Literary criticism is often published in essay or book form. Academic literary critics teach in literature departments and publish in academic journals, and more popular critics publish their criticism in broadly circulating periodicals. You can also find literary criticism in eBook format here on many subjects, incluidng drama, humor, poetry, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Shred Power Cleanse: Eat Clean. Get Lean. Burn Fat.
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- Abdominal Ultrasound: Step by Step
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Student learning outcomes assessment in college foreign language programs
- The Real World (Fourth Edition)
- The Piano Guys - Wonders Songbook
- Language, Culture, and Society: An Introduction to Linguistic Anthropology
- Earth: Portrait of a Planet (Fifth Edition)