Literary Criticism eBooks
Literary criticism is the study, evaluation, and interpretation of literature. Modern literary criticism is often informed by literary theory, which is the philosophical discussion of its methods and goals. Some critics consider literary criticism a practical application of literary theory, because criticism always deals directly with particular literary works, while theory may be more general or abstract.
Literary criticism is often published in essay or book form. Academic literary critics teach in literature departments and publish in academic journals, and more popular critics publish their criticism in broadly circulating periodicals. You can also find literary criticism in eBook format here on many subjects, incluidng drama, humor, poetry, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Literary Criticism
- How to Read a Poem: And Fall in Love with Poetry
- No Turning Back
- Touchstone Anthology of Contemporary Creative Nonfiction
- The Murder of Maxim Gorky
- Creative Writing: A Workbook with Readings
- The Best American Nonrequired Reading 2013
- Introduction to Spanish Poetry: A Dual-Language Book