Literary Criticism eBooks
Literary criticism is the study, evaluation, and interpretation of literature. Modern literary criticism is often informed by literary theory, which is the philosophical discussion of its methods and goals. Some critics consider literary criticism a practical application of literary theory, because criticism always deals directly with particular literary works, while theory may be more general or abstract.
Literary criticism is often published in essay or book form. Academic literary critics teach in literature departments and publish in academic journals, and more popular critics publish their criticism in broadly circulating periodicals. You can also find literary criticism in eBook format here on many subjects, incluidng drama, humor, poetry, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Wireless Network Administration A Beginner's Guide
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Sacred Journey: You and Your Higher Self
- Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body
- Nasreen's Secret School: A True Story from Afghanistan
- The Female Man
- Our Origins: Discovering Physical Anthropology (Third Edition)
- The New Case for Gold
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America