Literary Criticism: Medieval eBooks
Medieval literature is a broad subject, encompassing essentially all written works available in Europe and beyond during the Middle Ages (encompassing the one thousand years from the fall of the Western Roman Empire ca. AD 500 to the beginning of the Florentine Renaissance in the late 15th century). The literature of this time was composed of religious writings as well as secular works. Just as in modern literature, it is a complex and rich field of study.
Top 10 Literary Criticism
- The Tales of the Heike
- Supervillains and Philosophy
- Paris Spleen
- Patrick Marber's Closer
- Othello: Character Studies
- Prehistoric Islanders: Community Life, Nature and Religion in William Golding's 'The Inheritors'
- Metre, Rhythm and Verse Form
- The Storytelling Animal: How Stories Make Us Human
- The Colossus of New York