Literary Criticism: Medieval eBooks
Medieval literature is a broad subject, encompassing essentially all written works available in Europe and beyond during the Middle Ages (encompassing the one thousand years from the fall of the Western Roman Empire ca. AD 500 to the beginning of the Florentine Renaissance in the late 15th century). The literature of this time was composed of religious writings as well as secular works. Just as in modern literature, it is a complex and rich field of study.
Top 10 Literary Criticism
- The Homecoming
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Agora: Ancient Greek and Roman Humour - 2nd Edition: Agora Harder!
- Poetry: The Basics
- The Crime of Father Amaro
- The Lonesome West
- Margaret Atwood: The Robber Bride, The Blind Assassin, Oryx and Crake
- Relating Narratives: Storytelling and Selfhood
- Beautiful & Pointless: A Guide to Modern Poetry
- Sudden Terror
- Transmission and the Individual Remix