Mathematics is used throughout the world as an essential tool in many fields, including natural science, engineering, medicine, and the social sciences. eBookMall offers math eBooks on the subjects of in calculus, geometry, research, reference, and more.
Humans have been aware of mathematics ever since they began to count objects but the ancient Greeks were the first to start a systematic study of mathematics. Applied mathematics, the branch of mathematics concerned with application of mathematical knowledge to other fields, inspires and makes use of new mathematical discoveries and sometimes leads to the development of entirely new mathematical disciplines, such as statistics and game theory.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Mathematics
- Student Solutions Manual, Boundary Value Problems
- Cracking the AP Calculus AB Exam, 2016 Edition
- An Illustrated Introduction to Topology and Homotopy
- First Aid in Mathematics Colour Edition
- Foundations of Applied Mathematics
- Symmetry: An Introduction to Group Theory and Its Applications
- Freakonomics Rev Ed: (and Other Riddles of Modern Life)
- No Better Time: The Brief, Remarkable Life of Danny Lewin, the Genius Who Transformed the Internet
- 5 Steps to a 5 AP Statistics, 2014-2015 Edition
- Naked Statistics: Stripping the Dread from the Data