Mathematics is used throughout the world as an essential tool in many fields, including natural science, engineering, medicine, and the social sciences. eBookMall offers math eBooks on the subjects of in calculus, geometry, research, reference, and more.
Humans have been aware of mathematics ever since they began to count objects but the ancient Greeks were the first to start a systematic study of mathematics. Applied mathematics, the branch of mathematics concerned with application of mathematical knowledge to other fields, inspires and makes use of new mathematical discoveries and sometimes leads to the development of entirely new mathematical disciplines, such as statistics and game theory.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Mathematics
- Linear Algebra For Dummies
- Elementary Linear Algebra, Students Solutions Manual
- 5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations: Calculus
- Solutions Manual to Accompany an Introduction to Numerical Methods and Analysis
- Solutions Manual to Accompany Classical Geometry: Euclidean, Transformational, Inversive, and Projective
- Trigonometry For Dummies
- Fourier Series and Orthogonal Functions
- The Simpsons and Their Mathematical Secrets
- Cracking the AP Calculus AB & BC Exams, 2014 Edition
- 5 Steps to a 5 AP Calculus AB 2014-2015