Mathematics is used throughout the world as an essential tool in many fields, including natural science, engineering, medicine, and the social sciences. eBookMall offers math eBooks on the subjects of in calculus, geometry, research, reference, and more.
Humans have been aware of mathematics ever since they began to count objects but the ancient Greeks were the first to start a systematic study of mathematics. Applied mathematics, the branch of mathematics concerned with application of mathematical knowledge to other fields, inspires and makes use of new mathematical discoveries and sometimes leads to the development of entirely new mathematical disciplines, such as statistics and game theory.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Career Mapping
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Agora: Ancient Greek and Roman Humour - 2nd Edition: Agora Harder!
- The Seas
- It's Ramadan, Curious George
- Four Things Women Want from a Man
- Face to Face With Fear: How to Transform Fear Into Love
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- The NuWave Oven Cookbook: 101 Delicious Recipes for the Countertop Connoisseur
- Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body