Mathematics: Algebra - General eBooks
Algebra is a branch of mathematics that concerns the study of the rules of operations and relations, as well as the constructions and concepts arising from them, including terms, polynomials, equations and algebraic structures.
Elementary algebra, often part of the curriculum in secondary education, introduces the concept of variables representing numbers. Equations are solved to find the value of the variable.
Algebra is one of the main branches of pure mathematics, along with with geometry, topology, combinatorics, and number theory. eBookMall offers eBooks in general algebra, college algebra, elementary algebra, as well as intermediate, abstract, and linear algebra.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans
- A Conflict of Interest
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Joint Hypermobility Handbook- A Guide for the Issues & Management of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility Type and the Hypermobility Syndrome
- The Extended Organon of the Remedial Art of Samuel Hahnemann (english)
- The Medical School Interview
- Evolution: The Cutting Edge Guide to Breaking Down Mental Walls and Building the Body You've Always Wanted