Mathematics: Applied eBooks
For every student who has asked their math teacher, "When will I ever use this?" applied mathematics is the answer ... as long as they choose a career that involves it. If you're looking for a mathematics eBook that can be used in real-world situations, this is the place.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Everyone's An Author with Readings
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The Doctor's Diet: Dr. Travis Stork's STAT Program to Help You Lose Weight & Restore Your Health
- Tort Law: The American and Louisiana Perspectives - 2013 Supplement
- Cultural Anthropology: A Toolkit for a Global Age
- Everyone's An Author
- First Day Jitters
- The Norton Sampler: Short Essays for Composition (Eighth Edition)