Mathematics: Linear Programming eBooks
Linear programming is a mathematical method for determining a way to achieve the best outcome (such as maximum profit or lowest cost) in a given mathematical model for some list of requirements represented as linear relationships.
Linear programming can be applied to various fields of study. It is used most extensively in business, economics, and engineering. Industries that use linear programming models include transportation, energy, telecommunications, and manufacturing. It has proved useful in modeling diverse types of problems in planning, routing, scheduling, assignment, and design.
Linear programming eBooks are available for download here at eBookMall.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Juliana Jewelry Reference, DeLizza & Elster
- Gluten-Free Without Rice: Easy Cooking for Variety on a Gluten-Free Diet
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- The New Rules of Attraction
- Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body
- THE GREAT MASTER: Higher inquiry, decrees, and holistic inspirations in preparation for the awakening of the Masters of the Great Work here on Planet
- The Kolbrin Bible: 21st Century Master Edition
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0