Mathematics: Linear Programming eBooks
Linear programming is a mathematical method for determining a way to achieve the best outcome (such as maximum profit or lowest cost) in a given mathematical model for some list of requirements represented as linear relationships.
Linear programming can be applied to various fields of study. It is used most extensively in business, economics, and engineering. Industries that use linear programming models include transportation, energy, telecommunications, and manufacturing. It has proved useful in modeling diverse types of problems in planning, routing, scheduling, assignment, and design.
Linear programming eBooks are available for download here at eBookMall.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet: Activate Your Body's Natural Ability to Burn Fat and Lose Weight Fast
- Success Through Stillness: Meditation Made Simple
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- Anabolic Steroids and Making Them
- Automatic Poker: A Short Stacker's Guide To Winning Poker
- Treatment of Error in Second Language Student Writing, Second Edition
- Psychology Applied to Work: Tenth Edition
- Tort Law: The American and Louisiana Perspectives - 2013 Supplement