Mathematics: Linear Programming eBooks
Linear programming is a mathematical method for determining a way to achieve the best outcome (such as maximum profit or lowest cost) in a given mathematical model for some list of requirements represented as linear relationships.
Linear programming can be applied to various fields of study. It is used most extensively in business, economics, and engineering. Industries that use linear programming models include transportation, energy, telecommunications, and manufacturing. It has proved useful in modeling diverse types of problems in planning, routing, scheduling, assignment, and design.
Linear programming eBooks are available for download here at eBookMall.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The People vs Muhammad - Psychological Analysis
- GRE Premier 2016 with 6 Practice Tests: Book + Online + Video
- Career Mapping
- Secrets About Growth Hormone To Build Muscle Mass, Increase Bone Density, And Burn Body Fat!
- Face to Face With Fear: How to Transform Fear Into Love
- The NuWave Oven Cookbook: 101 Delicious Recipes for the Countertop Connoisseur
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- The Female Man
- Bioethics: An Anthology
- Ethics for Behavior Analysts