Mathematics: Linear Programming eBooks
Linear programming is a mathematical method for determining a way to achieve the best outcome (such as maximum profit or lowest cost) in a given mathematical model for some list of requirements represented as linear relationships.
Linear programming can be applied to various fields of study. It is used most extensively in business, economics, and engineering. Industries that use linear programming models include transportation, energy, telecommunications, and manufacturing. It has proved useful in modeling diverse types of problems in planning, routing, scheduling, assignment, and design.
Linear programming eBooks are available for download here at eBookMall.
Top 10 Mathematics
- Mathematical Statistics with Applications, Student Solutions Manual
- Student Solutions Manual, Boundary Value Problems
- Math, Grade 4
- Common Core Math Workouts, Grade 6
- Greek & Roman Mythology, Grades 6 - 12
- Taxicab Geometry: An Adventure in Non-Euclidean Geometry
- CliffsQuickReview Precalculus
- CliffsNotes Basic Math & Pre-Algebra Quick Review, 2nd Edition
- Practical Business Statistics, Student Solutions Manual (e-only)
- A New Geometry of Musical Chords in Interval Representation: Dissonance, Enrichment, Degeneracy and Complementation