Mathematics: Linear Programming eBooks
Linear programming is a mathematical method for determining a way to achieve the best outcome (such as maximum profit or lowest cost) in a given mathematical model for some list of requirements represented as linear relationships.
Linear programming can be applied to various fields of study. It is used most extensively in business, economics, and engineering. Industries that use linear programming models include transportation, energy, telecommunications, and manufacturing. It has proved useful in modeling diverse types of problems in planning, routing, scheduling, assignment, and design.
Linear programming eBooks are available for download here at eBookMall.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- Everyone's An Author with Readings
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The Doctor's Diet: Dr. Travis Stork's STAT Program to Help You Lose Weight & Restore Your Health
- Everyone's An Author
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Cultural Anthropology: A Toolkit for a Global Age
- Tort Law: The American and Louisiana Perspectives - 2013 Supplement