Mathematics: Linear Programming eBooks
Linear programming is a mathematical method for determining a way to achieve the best outcome (such as maximum profit or lowest cost) in a given mathematical model for some list of requirements represented as linear relationships.
Linear programming can be applied to various fields of study. It is used most extensively in business, economics, and engineering. Industries that use linear programming models include transportation, energy, telecommunications, and manufacturing. It has proved useful in modeling diverse types of problems in planning, routing, scheduling, assignment, and design.
Linear programming eBooks are available for download here at eBookMall.
Top 10 Mathematics
- Simple Fields of Physics by Finite Element Analysis
- Steady Aircraft Flight and Performance
- Taxicab Geometry: An Adventure in Non-Euclidean Geometry
- Our Mathematical Universe: My Quest for the Ultimate Nature of Reality
- Cracking the AP Calculus AB & BC Exams, 2014 Edition
- Schaum's Outline of Precalculus, 3rd Edition
- Calculus Essentials For Dummies
- Calculus Workbook For Dummies
- Bob Miller's Basic Math and Pre-Algebra for the Clueless, 2nd Ed.
- Inequalities: A Journey into Linear Analysis