Mathematics: Linear Programming eBooks
Linear programming is a mathematical method for determining a way to achieve the best outcome (such as maximum profit or lowest cost) in a given mathematical model for some list of requirements represented as linear relationships.
Linear programming can be applied to various fields of study. It is used most extensively in business, economics, and engineering. Industries that use linear programming models include transportation, energy, telecommunications, and manufacturing. It has proved useful in modeling diverse types of problems in planning, routing, scheduling, assignment, and design.
Linear programming eBooks are available for download here at eBookMall.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Out of the Devils Cauldron
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- e-Study Guide for: Strategic and Tactical Considerations on the Fireground by James P. Smith, ISBN 9780132229012
- Cluttering: Current Views on its Nature, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- An Introduction to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Second Edition
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Film Directing: Shot by Shot
- Street Level Narcotics: A Patrolman's Guide To Working Street Level Dope
- Glaucus atlanticus - Unabridged Guide