Mathematics: Linear Programming eBooks
Linear programming is a mathematical method for determining a way to achieve the best outcome (such as maximum profit or lowest cost) in a given mathematical model for some list of requirements represented as linear relationships.
Linear programming can be applied to various fields of study. It is used most extensively in business, economics, and engineering. Industries that use linear programming models include transportation, energy, telecommunications, and manufacturing. It has proved useful in modeling diverse types of problems in planning, routing, scheduling, assignment, and design.
Linear programming eBooks are available for download here at eBookMall.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Getting the Barakah: An Islamic Guide to Time Management
- Best of Creation: An Islamic Guide to Self-Confidence
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Agora: Ancient Greek and Roman Humour - 2nd Edition: Agora Harder!
- The Real World (Fourth Edition)
- Conquer Your Fear of Water: An Innovative Self-Discovery Course in Swimming
- The Chakra Book: Energy and Healing Power of the Subtle Body
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- What to Expect When You're Expecting: 4th Edition
- Out of the Devils Cauldron