Mathematics: Linear Programming eBooks
Linear programming is a mathematical method for determining a way to achieve the best outcome (such as maximum profit or lowest cost) in a given mathematical model for some list of requirements represented as linear relationships.
Linear programming can be applied to various fields of study. It is used most extensively in business, economics, and engineering. Industries that use linear programming models include transportation, energy, telecommunications, and manufacturing. It has proved useful in modeling diverse types of problems in planning, routing, scheduling, assignment, and design.
Linear programming eBooks are available for download here at eBookMall.
Top 10 Mathematics
- Linear Algebra For Dummies
- Elementary Linear Algebra, Students Solutions Manual
- 5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations: Calculus
- Martin Gardner: The Magic and Mystery of Numbers
- Solutions Manual to Accompany Classical Geometry: Euclidean, Transformational, Inversive, and Projective
- Trigonometry For Dummies
- Fourier Series and Orthogonal Functions
- The Simpsons and Their Mathematical Secrets
- Cracking the AP Calculus AB & BC Exams, 2014 Edition
- 5 Steps to a 5 AP Calculus AB 2014-2015