Mathematics: Linear Programming eBooks
Linear programming is a mathematical method for determining a way to achieve the best outcome (such as maximum profit or lowest cost) in a given mathematical model for some list of requirements represented as linear relationships.
Linear programming can be applied to various fields of study. It is used most extensively in business, economics, and engineering. Industries that use linear programming models include transportation, energy, telecommunications, and manufacturing. It has proved useful in modeling diverse types of problems in planning, routing, scheduling, assignment, and design.
Linear programming eBooks are available for download here at eBookMall.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Career Mapping
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Agora: Ancient Greek and Roman Humour - 2nd Edition: Agora Harder!
- The Seas
- It's Ramadan, Curious George
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Four Things Women Want from a Man
- Face to Face With Fear: How to Transform Fear Into Love
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The NuWave Oven Cookbook: 101 Delicious Recipes for the Countertop Connoisseur
- Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body