Mathematics: Linear Programming eBooks
Linear programming is a mathematical method for determining a way to achieve the best outcome (such as maximum profit or lowest cost) in a given mathematical model for some list of requirements represented as linear relationships.
Linear programming can be applied to various fields of study. It is used most extensively in business, economics, and engineering. Industries that use linear programming models include transportation, energy, telecommunications, and manufacturing. It has proved useful in modeling diverse types of problems in planning, routing, scheduling, assignment, and design.
Linear programming eBooks are available for download here at eBookMall.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Human Magnet Syndrome: Why We Love People Who Hurt Us
- Thank You for Being Late: An Optimist's Guide to Thriving in the Age of Accelerations
- The Female Man
- Murambi, The Book of Bones
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- Managing for Stakeholders:Survival, Reputation, and Success
- The Templeton Plan
- Only Yesterday