Medicine is the science and art of healing. It encompasses a variety of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by the prevention and treatment of illness in human beings. Contemporary medicine applies health science, biomedical research, and medical technology to diagnose and treat injury and disease. The word medicine is derived from the Latin ars medicina, meaning the art of healing.
The medical field is quite varied, and you can find eBooks here on all related subjects: acupuncture, cardiology, chiropractic, dentistry, diseases, ethics, gynecology, health care, internal medicine, mental health, neurology, nursing, nutrition, optometry, pediactrics, radilogy, and surgery.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Medical
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2013
- Policies and Procedures for Infusion Nursing (4th Edition)
- The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down
- New Pounds and Inches
- Cancer Is Not A Disease - It's A Survival Mechanism
- Clinical Study Guide for the Oral Boards in Psychiatry, Fourth Edition
- Essentials of Treatment Planning
- Lange Q&A Surgical Technology Examination, Sixth Edition
- Color Atlas of Acupuncture
- Introduction to Spine Surgery