Medicine is the science and art of healing. It encompasses a variety of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by the prevention and treatment of illness in human beings. Contemporary medicine applies health science, biomedical research, and medical technology to diagnose and treat injury and disease. The word medicine is derived from the Latin ars medicina, meaning the art of healing.
The medical field is quite varied, and you can find eBooks here on all related subjects: acupuncture, cardiology, chiropractic, dentistry, diseases, ethics, gynecology, health care, internal medicine, mental health, neurology, nursing, nutrition, optometry, pediactrics, radilogy, and surgery.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- Obama Care Survival Guide
- Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters Unofficial Guide
- Reinventing the Chicken Coop: 14 Original Designs with Step-by-Step Building Instructions
- The Odyssey
- Bridging Strategies--Leadership Perspectives for Introducing Change
- The Bodyguard's Return
- Cracking the GED, 2013 Edition
- Learning from Lincoln: Leadership Practices for School Success