Medicine is the science and art of healing. It encompasses a variety of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by the prevention and treatment of illness in human beings. Contemporary medicine applies health science, biomedical research, and medical technology to diagnose and treat injury and disease. The word medicine is derived from the Latin ars medicina, meaning the art of healing.
The medical field is quite varied, and you can find eBooks here on all related subjects: acupuncture, cardiology, chiropractic, dentistry, diseases, ethics, gynecology, health care, internal medicine, mental health, neurology, nursing, nutrition, optometry, pediactrics, radilogy, and surgery.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Medical
- Complete TEAS! Test of Essential Academic Skills Study Guide and Practice Test Questions
- Anatomy: An Essential Textbook
- The Sensitive Nervous System
- Psychiatry PreTest Self-Assessment And Review, 14th Edition
- A Holistic Guide for Everyday Living: 150 Essential Life Lessons
- The Philadelphia Guide: Inpatient Pediatrics, 2nd Edition
- The Handbook of Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychology: A Contextual Approach
- The Wonder Years
- Case Studies Through the Healthcare Continuum: A Workbook for the Occupational Therapy Student, Second Edition