Medicine is the science and art of healing. It encompasses a variety of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by the prevention and treatment of illness in human beings. Contemporary medicine applies health science, biomedical research, and medical technology to diagnose and treat injury and disease. The word medicine is derived from the Latin ars medicina, meaning the art of healing.
The medical field is quite varied, and you can find eBooks here on all related subjects: acupuncture, cardiology, chiropractic, dentistry, diseases, ethics, gynecology, health care, internal medicine, mental health, neurology, nursing, nutrition, optometry, pediactrics, radilogy, and surgery.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Medical
- The Simple Heart Cure: The 90-Day Program to Stop and Reverse Heart Disease
- CSA Revision Notes for the MRCGP
- The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down
- Healing Fibroids
- Bacterial Physiology and Metabolism
- Psychoanalytic Case Formulation
- Mental Disorders in Older Adults, Second Edition
- Essential Assessment Skills for Couple and Family Therapists
- Ruined by Excess, Perfected by Lack: The Paradox of Pet Nutrition
- Schaum's Outline of Psychiatric Nursing