Medicine is the science and art of healing. It encompasses a variety of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by the prevention and treatment of illness in human beings. Contemporary medicine applies health science, biomedical research, and medical technology to diagnose and treat injury and disease. The word medicine is derived from the Latin ars medicina, meaning the art of healing.
The medical field is quite varied, and you can find eBooks here on all related subjects: acupuncture, cardiology, chiropractic, dentistry, diseases, ethics, gynecology, health care, internal medicine, mental health, neurology, nursing, nutrition, optometry, pediactrics, radilogy, and surgery.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Medical
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Correlations and Clinical Scenarios
- General Surgery: Correlations and Clinical Scenarios
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fourth Edition
- Pediatrics Correlations and Clinical Scenarios
- Master the Boards USMLE Step 3
- Clinical Judgment USMLE Step 3 Review
- Complete TEAS! Test of Essential Academic Skills Study Guide and Practice Test Questions
- The Handbook of Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychology: A Contextual Approach
- Lange Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Flash Cards, Second Edition
- The Spirit and Science of Holistic Health: More than Broccoli, Jogging, and Bottled Water More Than Yoga, Herbs, and Meditation