Medicine is the science and art of healing. It encompasses a variety of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by the prevention and treatment of illness in human beings. Contemporary medicine applies health science, biomedical research, and medical technology to diagnose and treat injury and disease. The word medicine is derived from the Latin ars medicina, meaning the art of healing.
The medical field is quite varied, and you can find eBooks here on all related subjects: acupuncture, cardiology, chiropractic, dentistry, diseases, ethics, gynecology, health care, internal medicine, mental health, neurology, nursing, nutrition, optometry, pediactrics, radilogy, and surgery.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Medical
- The Simple Heart Cure: The 90-Day Program to Stop and Reverse Heart Disease
- Ethics for Behavior Analysts
- On Pluto: Inside the Mind of Alzheimer's
- Blood and Guts: A Short History of Medicine
- McGraw-Hills 5 TEAS Practice Tests
- Prescriber's Guide
- Track Your Plaque
- Authentic Assessment for Early Childhood Intervention
- First Interview, Third Edition
- The Healing Nutrients Within: Facts, Findings, and New Research on Amino Acids