Medicine is the science and art of healing. It encompasses a variety of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by the prevention and treatment of illness in human beings. Contemporary medicine applies health science, biomedical research, and medical technology to diagnose and treat injury and disease. The word medicine is derived from the Latin ars medicina, meaning the art of healing.
The medical field is quite varied, and you can find eBooks here on all related subjects: acupuncture, cardiology, chiropractic, dentistry, diseases, ethics, gynecology, health care, internal medicine, mental health, neurology, nursing, nutrition, optometry, pediactrics, radilogy, and surgery.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Medical
- Motivational Interviewing in Health Care
- Joint Hypermobility Handbook- A Guide for the Issues & Management of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility Type and the Hypermobility Syndrome
- 101+ Careers in Gerontology, Second Edition
- Child Psychopathology, Third Edition
- The Psychology of Sport Injury and Rehabilitation
- FOCUS Psychiatry Review: Volume 2
- The Pain Chronicles
- The Body Hunters
- Storey's Guide to Raising Meat Goats, 2nd Edition: Managing, Breeding, Marketing
- Dutton's Orthopedic Survival Guide : Managing Common Conditions