Music is an art form involving sound. Its common elements are pitch, rhythm, dynamics, and the sonic qualities of timbre and texture. To many people in many cultures, music is an important part of their way of life. The creation, performance, significance, and even the definition of music vary according to culture and social context. Within "the arts", music may be classified as a performing art, a fine art, and auditory art. There is also a strong connection between music and mathematics.
eBookMall has eBooks on different styles of music such as blues, classical, country, jazz, pop, rap, rock, and more, as well as eBooks on different composers, musicians, and instruments.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Music
- Herbie Hancock: The Blue Note Years
- 220 Chromatic Exercises + 1165 Jazz Lines Phrases for the Modern Improviser
- Improvise Now
- The Daily Ukulele (Songbook): 365 Songs for Better Living
- Experiencing Jazz: eBook Only
- Applied Harmony for the Adult Beginner
- Cocktail Piano: Jazz Piano Solos Series Volume 31
- The Musician's Guide to Theory and Analysis
- Progressive Guitar Method - Book 1 Supplement: Teach Yourself How to Play Guitar (Free Video Available)