Nature is a broad word that encompasses most aspects of the physical world on Earth and beyond. It generally does not include man made objects or structures. Nature often refers to geology and wildlife, living plants and animals, and in some cases to the processes associated with weather and geology of the Earth, and the matter and energy of which all these things are composed. It is often taken to mean the "natural environment" or wilderness – wild animals, rocks, forest, beaches, and in general those things that have not been substantially altered by human intervention. Our nature eBooks are on such diverse subjects as animals, ecology, fossils, insects, marine live, oceans, rivers, rocks, and weather.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Nature
- Unnatural History of the Sea
- 1 Dead in Attic: After Katrina
- Climate Change
- Travels in the Greater Yellowstone
- What Does It Mean to Be Green?
- The Wisdom of John Muir
- Plants: 2,400 Royalty-Free Illustrations of Flowers, Trees, Fruits and Vegetables
- The Modern Rockhounding and Prospecting Handbook
- The Lost Art of Reading Nature's Signs: Use Outdoor Clues to Find Your Way, Predict the Weather, Locate Water, Track Animals-and Other Forgotten Skill
- Rambunctious Garden