Nature is a broad word that encompasses most aspects of the physical world on Earth and beyond. It generally does not include man made objects or structures. Nature often refers to geology and wildlife, living plants and animals, and in some cases to the processes associated with weather and geology of the Earth, and the matter and energy of which all these things are composed. It is often taken to mean the "natural environment" or wilderness – wild animals, rocks, forest, beaches, and in general those things that have not been substantially altered by human intervention. Our nature eBooks are on such diverse subjects as animals, ecology, fossils, insects, marine live, oceans, rivers, rocks, and weather.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Our Origins: Discovering Physical Anthropology (Third Edition)
- First Day Jitters
- Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body
- Monday Morning Leadership
- Orthomolecular Medicine for Everyone
- The Architecture Reference & Specification Book: Everything Architects Need to Know Every Day
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Starting a Food Truck Business