Nature is a broad word that encompasses most aspects of the physical world on Earth and beyond. It generally does not include man made objects or structures. Nature often refers to geology and wildlife, living plants and animals, and in some cases to the processes associated with weather and geology of the Earth, and the matter and energy of which all these things are composed. It is often taken to mean the "natural environment" or wilderness – wild animals, rocks, forest, beaches, and in general those things that have not been substantially altered by human intervention. Our nature eBooks are on such diverse subjects as animals, ecology, fossils, insects, marine live, oceans, rivers, rocks, and weather.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Nature
- Opium Poppy Garden: The Way of a Chinese Grower
- Food, Farms, and Community: Exploring Food Systems
- Veiled Chameleons or Yemen Chameleons complete owner's guide including facts and information on caring for as pets, breeding, diet, food, vivarium set
- Loco Amor
- Handy Pocket Guide to Tropical Fruits
- Understanding Owls
- Training Birds of Prey
- About a Mountain
- Teaming with Microbes: The Organic Gardener's Guide to the Soil Food Web, Revised Edition
- The Great Warming