Nature is a broad word that encompasses most aspects of the physical world on Earth and beyond. It generally does not include man made objects or structures. Nature often refers to geology and wildlife, living plants and animals, and in some cases to the processes associated with weather and geology of the Earth, and the matter and energy of which all these things are composed. It is often taken to mean the "natural environment" or wilderness – wild animals, rocks, forest, beaches, and in general those things that have not been substantially altered by human intervention. Our nature eBooks are on such diverse subjects as animals, ecology, fossils, insects, marine live, oceans, rivers, rocks, and weather.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Physics for Engineers and Scientists, Volume 2, Third Edition
- Everyone's An Author
- 2015 / 2016 ASVAB For Dummies
- The Hate Factory
- BROADWAY: THE AMERICAN MUSICAL
- The Future of Higher Education
- The Real World (Fourth Edition)