Nature is a broad word that encompasses most aspects of the physical world on Earth and beyond. It generally does not include man made objects or structures. Nature often refers to geology and wildlife, living plants and animals, and in some cases to the processes associated with weather and geology of the Earth, and the matter and energy of which all these things are composed. It is often taken to mean the "natural environment" or wilderness – wild animals, rocks, forest, beaches, and in general those things that have not been substantially altered by human intervention. Our nature eBooks are on such diverse subjects as animals, ecology, fossils, insects, marine live, oceans, rivers, rocks, and weather.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Nature
- Introduction to Water in California
- Understanding Reptile Parasites
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind
- Rockhounding Utah, 2nd: A Guide to the State's Best Rockhounding Sites
- Peterson Field Guide to Mammals of North America: Fourth Edition
- The Tracker's Field Guide, 2nd: A Comprehensive Manual for Animal Tracking
- Through the Arc of the Rain Forest
- Communing with Nature: A Guidebook for Enhancing Your Relationship with the Living Earth
- Animals in Translation
- Ents, Elves, and Eriador