Performing Arts eBooks
Performing arts, and eBooks written about them, include the dance, music, opera, theatre, magic, spoken word, circus arts and musical theatre. Artists who participate in performing arts in front of an audience are called performers, including actors, comedians, dancers, magicians, musicians, and singers. Performing arts are also supported by workers in related fields, such as songwriting and stagecraft. Performers often adapt their appearance, such as with costumes and stage makeup.
There is also a specialized form of fine art in which the artists perform their work live to an audience. This is called performance art. Most performance art also involves some form of plastic art, perhaps in the creation of props. Dance was often referred to as a plastic art during the Modern dance era.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The Medical School Interview
- Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans
- A Conflict of Interest
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Joint Hypermobility Handbook- A Guide for the Issues & Management of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility Type and the Hypermobility Syndrome
- The Extended Organon of the Remedial Art of Samuel Hahnemann (english)
- Things That Matter: Three Decades of Passions, Pastimes and Politics