Performing Arts eBooks
Performing arts, and eBooks written about them, include the dance, music, opera, theatre, magic, spoken word, circus arts and musical theatre. Artists who participate in performing arts in front of an audience are called performers, including actors, comedians, dancers, magicians, musicians, and singers. Performing arts are also supported by workers in related fields, such as songwriting and stagecraft. Performers often adapt their appearance, such as with costumes and stage makeup.
There is also a specialized form of fine art in which the artists perform their work live to an audience. This is called performance art. Most performance art also involves some form of plastic art, perhaps in the creation of props. Dance was often referred to as a plastic art during the Modern dance era.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Sudden Terror
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
- Secrets About Growth Hormone To Build Muscle Mass, Increase Bone Density, And Burn Body Fat!
- GIS Tutorial 1: Basic Workbook, 10.3 Edition
- The Real World (Fourth Edition)
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body
- The 7 Principles of Fat Burning