A pet is a household animal kept for companionship and a person's enjoyment. The most popular pets are noted for their loyal or playful characteristics, for their attractive appearance, or for their song. Pets also provide their owners with documented health benefits like stress relief.
The most popular pets are dogs and cats, but there are also rodent pets, such as gerbils, hamsters, chinchillas, fancy rats, and guinea pigs; avian pets, such as canaries, parakeets, and parrots; reptile pets, such as lizards and snakes; and aquatic pets, such as tropical fish and frogs. eBookMall has eBooks about many of these pets.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Sudden Terror
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
- Secrets About Growth Hormone To Build Muscle Mass, Increase Bone Density, And Burn Body Fat!
- The Real World (Fourth Edition)
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body
- The 7 Principles of Fat Burning
- Divine Sex