A pet is a household animal kept for companionship and a person's enjoyment. The most popular pets are noted for their loyal or playful characteristics, for their attractive appearance, or for their song. Pets also provide their owners with documented health benefits like stress relief.
The most popular pets are dogs and cats, but there are also rodent pets, such as gerbils, hamsters, chinchillas, fancy rats, and guinea pigs; avian pets, such as canaries, parakeets, and parrots; reptile pets, such as lizards and snakes; and aquatic pets, such as tropical fish and frogs. eBookMall has eBooks about many of these pets.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Eat Wheat: A Scientific and Clinically-Proven Approach to Safely Bringing Wheat and Dairy Back into your Diet
- The Female Man
- Wireless Network Administration A Beginner's Guide
- Food and Nutrition: Food and health systems in Australia and New Zealand
- 2016 / 2017 ASVAB For Dummies
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- SHIFT : How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times (PAPERBACK)
- Sound Design