A pet is a household animal kept for companionship and a person's enjoyment. The most popular pets are noted for their loyal or playful characteristics, for their attractive appearance, or for their song. Pets also provide their owners with documented health benefits like stress relief.
The most popular pets are dogs and cats, but there are also rodent pets, such as gerbils, hamsters, chinchillas, fancy rats, and guinea pigs; avian pets, such as canaries, parakeets, and parrots; reptile pets, such as lizards and snakes; and aquatic pets, such as tropical fish and frogs. eBookMall has eBooks about many of these pets.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Physics for Engineers and Scientists, Volume 2, Third Edition
- The Real World (Fourth Edition)
- 2015 / 2016 ASVAB For Dummies
- Everyone's An Author
- The Hate Factory
- Juliana Jewelry Reference, DeLizza & Elster
- Advanced AutoCAD 2016 Exercise Workbook
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health