A pet is a household animal kept for companionship and a person's enjoyment. The most popular pets are noted for their loyal or playful characteristics, for their attractive appearance, or for their song. Pets also provide their owners with documented health benefits like stress relief.
The most popular pets are dogs and cats, but there are also rodent pets, such as gerbils, hamsters, chinchillas, fancy rats, and guinea pigs; avian pets, such as canaries, parakeets, and parrots; reptile pets, such as lizards and snakes; and aquatic pets, such as tropical fish and frogs. eBookMall has eBooks about many of these pets.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The People vs Muhammad - Psychological Analysis
- Career Mapping
- GRE Premier 2016 with 6 Practice Tests: Book + Online + Video
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- Secrets About Growth Hormone To Build Muscle Mass, Increase Bone Density, And Burn Body Fat!
- Face to Face With Fear: How to Transform Fear Into Love
- The Female Man
- Bioethics: An Anthology
- Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate
- The NuWave Oven Cookbook: 101 Delicious Recipes for the Countertop Connoisseur