A pet is a household animal kept for companionship and a person's enjoyment. The most popular pets are noted for their loyal or playful characteristics, for their attractive appearance, or for their song. Pets also provide their owners with documented health benefits like stress relief.
The most popular pets are dogs and cats, but there are also rodent pets, such as gerbils, hamsters, chinchillas, fancy rats, and guinea pigs; avian pets, such as canaries, parakeets, and parrots; reptile pets, such as lizards and snakes; and aquatic pets, such as tropical fish and frogs. eBookMall has eBooks about many of these pets.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Correlations and Clinical Scenarios
- General Surgery: Correlations and Clinical Scenarios
- The NuWave Oven Cookbook: 101 Delicious Recipes for the Countertop Connoisseur
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fourth Edition
- Pediatrics Correlations and Clinical Scenarios
- Master the Boards USMLE Step 3
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- The Future of Higher Education
- The Last Reformation