A pet is a household animal kept for companionship and a person's enjoyment. The most popular pets are noted for their loyal or playful characteristics, for their attractive appearance, or for their song. Pets also provide their owners with documented health benefits like stress relief.
The most popular pets are dogs and cats, but there are also rodent pets, such as gerbils, hamsters, chinchillas, fancy rats, and guinea pigs; avian pets, such as canaries, parakeets, and parrots; reptile pets, such as lizards and snakes; and aquatic pets, such as tropical fish and frogs. eBookMall has eBooks about many of these pets.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Getting the Barakah: An Islamic Guide to Time Management
- Best of Creation: An Islamic Guide to Self-Confidence
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Agora: Ancient Greek and Roman Humour - 2nd Edition: Agora Harder!
- Writing About World Literature: A Guide for Students
- Conquer Your Fear of Water: An Innovative Self-Discovery Course in Swimming
- The Chakra Book: Energy and Healing Power of the Subtle Body
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Film Directing: Shot by Shot
- Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body